Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Insert you with Tala ❯ chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Talking”
Thinking
*Flashbacks*
~Ti me and place~
Disclaimer: I don't own you or bey blade. I do however own my oc's. Some characters may be ooc.


The two of you sit there hugging eachother until you slowly fall asleep.

Hiro's POV

You sat there hugging her as she slowly fell asleep. You thought that she may not be able to tell the rest of the team whom she really was as she didn't want to get caught. She seems to have such a heavy burden that won't lift until she goes into the Abby and then she'll have another burden that won't ever lift, not until the day she dies. You quickly snap out of your thoughts as you heard someone walking towards you and _(Your name)_ and you quickly turn to see who it was to only find out the it was Grandpa.

"So the dudette is wanted by Biovolt?" he asked as he sat down beside me.

"Did you here the conversation?" I asked back and he nodded. "Yeah she is, but I feel as though she'll be tougher to get then she seems."

"Why?"

"As long as you don't tell anyone else or _(Your name)_. She a black belt in both Tae Kwon Doo and Karate, she also does gymnastics, dancing and blading."

"I won't.... You better put her in her bed," he said before standing up and heading back into the dojo. I slowly picked her up before heading into the dojo to put her on the futon that she was using and pulled her sheets over her body before going to sleep in my own room.

~Morning~ Your POV

You found yourself on the futon you were given to use and slowly the memories of last night came beck to you and you figured that Hiro put to in the futon. You quickly went to the bathroom for a quick shower before heading to the kitchen to find something to eat.

You slowly ate your breakfast (A/N: it can be anything you want it to be), before quietly but quickly going to get changed into clothes that made you feel comfortable in before going out to explore the town for the day and coming back by nightfall.

~That Night~ No One's POV

As you quietly snuck back into the dojo, you found everyone but Ray asleep, wondering where he was you started to search for him and found him in the kitchen.

"Having nightmares?" you asked him in a joking manner as he shook his head.

"I feel as though we're about to have tough times ahead of us," he replied.

"Did Hiro tell you anything about me?" you ask with fear in your eyes and once again Ray shook his head.

"Why?" he asked with a hint of curisosity in his voice. "The information that you need to tell us doesn't concern you does it?"

"If you were thinking that all the information that I had was about the tournament then you're wrong," you reply trying to think if you could trust Ray or not. "Most of it concerns me. Like me wanted by Boris and my Father and that my Father is also Spencer's Father."

"I heard Biovolt was after someone but I didn't realise it was you," he said in a shocked voice. "I think I better forget that."

"Well, if I say we have to go to Russia for the World Championships tomorrow help?" you asked him.

"What? It starts next week?" he ashed.

"No but Mr. Dickinson wanted us to go there a month early so we could get used to blading in cold weather," you reply. "Trust me, it isn't nice there."