Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Insert you with Tala ❯ chapter 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Talking”
Thinking
*Flashbacks*
~Ti me and place~
#dreams#
Disclaimer: I don't own you or bey blade. I do however own my oc's. Some characters may be ooc.
 
 
“Do we have a place to stay when we get there?” Ray asked.
 
“He didn't say anything about a place to stay,” you respond. “But my parents do own a house there. Well my mum actually as Father left us.”
 
“Hmmm, is it close to Biovolt?” he asked.
 
“Yes, unfortunately,” you answer. “So we have to be careful especially you and Hiro as you guys practically know who I am and that I'm wanted.”
 
“You can count on me to keep quiet,” Ray said in a reassuring voice. You smile before you go back into the bedroom.
 
You slowly started to pack everyone's things as they slept, which was hard to do as everything seemed to be all over the room. Ray soon came in and started to help you pack as you only had half a bag done by the time he came in.
 
“Thanks Ray,” you yawned.
 
“That's okay,” he said in a concerned voice. “You better get some sleep as it'll be a long day for us tomorrow.”
 
You nodded your head and slowly started to sleep on the futon. It took you a while to get to sleep but you got there and started to dream.
 
#Dream#
You were running through endless halls of a place that you found familiar but couldn't name. People were running behind you, chasing you, as you continued to run aimlessly through the long dark hallways. It seemed like hours until you stopped running. The people who were now running away from you as you saw someone standing in front of you (a/n: you were looking at the ground) and you looked up to see………
#End dream#
 
You awoke from being shaken gently. Once your eyes were open you saw Hiro to one side holding you by your shoulders.
 
“What's the time?” you asked tiredly.
 
“It's 8 in the morning,” he answered letting you go. “Mr. Dickenson called and said that our plane leaves in an hour, so get ready quickly.”
 
He then left you alone to go check on the rest of the team, who were all in the kitchen… and yes even Tyson was there.
 
 
A/N: soz I gotta end it there… damn school and work giving me too much to do. I'll try make the next one longer once I get an idea…. If u like this story and want the next chapter up asap (when I can get the time) just read the comment I posted for this story....