Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Insert you with Tala ❯ chapter 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Talking”
Thinking
*Flashbacks*
~Ti me and place~
#dreams#
Disclaimer: I don't own you or bey blade. I do however own my oc's. Some characters may be ooc.
A/N: thanks for all the reviews I've been getting from people and a very huge thanks for Mokona1210 for helping me get an idea enjoy the chapter
 
Once you prepared yourself, you quickly went and had a small breakfast before you and the team left for the airport, making only just in time. Kenny and Hiro sat together, the same as Max and Tyson, leaving you with Ray.
 
“I hope he doesn't realize that I'm back,” you utter softly making Ray glance towards you.
 
“Who?” he asked, his voice full of anxiety.
 
“My Father,” you said looking in the direction of Ray with sorrow and terror in your eyes. “He's one of the people wanting me in the Abby, Boris also. Which reminds me - whenever we're near Boris tell me to hurt him badly.”
 
“What's he done now?”
 
“This,” you answered lifting up your shirt to some extent to show Ray the wound on your right hip caused by Boris. Ray winced at the sight of it as you put your shirt back down.
 
“Does Hiro know?”
 
“Yes, but I don't know if he can handle being so close to the Abby with information about me and trying to act as my older brother when mine is too close and could be watching at any point of time.”
 
Ray stayed silent so you looked out the window on your right. You could tell that you were close to the airport near Moscow. You suddenly felt in the pit of your stomach that something wasn't right, something dealing with your mother. Please still be alive mother, you thought sorrowfully, you're my only bit of strength that I've had my entire life. The hours passed by quickly and you and the rest of the team were off the plane and walking to your parents' house. When entering the street however there was a large crowd of people including television crews, police and ambulances down near the house.
 
“I wonder what happened,” Max thought aloud as the team stopped to see their surrounding.
 
“No,” you say weakly dropping your things (a/n: your Beyblade, launcher and ripcord are on your person). “Mother please don't be dead.”
 
You then ran off in the direction were the crowd had formed. Pushing your way through, when you get there, you reach the front. Your Godparents were surrounded by the news crews; the ambulance officers were taking the body of a woman to the vehicle, while the police held off the curious crowd.
 
“Tell me what happened please?” I asked a police officer who was near by.
 
“The woman who owned this place was shot by her husband,” the police officer replied.
 
“Please let me see her,” you cried trying to go for your mother's body.
 
“I'm sorry but I am not allowed to do that,” she said blocking you. “But I will tell you this; her spouse was last seen in there with her. We are now trying to find her daughter as she is now the owner of the house. But until we finish the house is in our custody. Also she should the first to hear about anything we find out.”
 
You could only nod weakly before you walked back to the team, who ran up half way to get information on what had happened.
 
“We'll have to go to a hotel,” is all you say to them when they start asking questions. You then walk off in the direction to the nearest hotel.
 
“I wonder what really happened,” Max said when you were out of ear shot.
 
“Maybe, she doesn't have a chance at beating the Demolition Boys,” Tyson said grinning.
 
“It has nothing to do with the championship Tyson,” Hiro said. “It's a family matter. And if she wants to win, she must beat the Demolition Boys. Also I think what just happened then is dealing with her mother.”
 
“Mother?” Tyson asked confused.
 
“_(Your name)_ is Russian,” Hiro said. “Her mother lives in this region, and something must have happened so we have to go to a hotel to stay.”
 
“Hurry up guys,” you shout from ahead.
 
~your pov~
 
As I started to walk off I noticed the rest of the team started to lag behind. I knew that they were talking about me as I kept hearing Tyson say things loudly, and feel their glances on my back. I didn't care so I just continued walking.
 
“Hurry up guys,” I shout before they run to catch up to me. As they did so I looked up to where the Abby is and I saw Boris, Father and the Demolition Boys. I stared at them until the team reached me before we all went to the hotel.
 
~Your Father's pov~
 
“She'll be back sooner or later,” I told Boris as we looked down at my daughter's house.
 
“Who owns the house now Father?” I heard Spencer say as the Demolition Boys came up behind us.
 
“Your sister,” was all I said before I scanned the crowed.
 
“She's here sooner than we expected,” Boris said and that's when I found her running to the crowd around the house.
 
“She must have already joined a team,” I stated. “We'll get her at the tournament.”
 
“That's if she hasn't told her team about us,” Boris growled. “She's going to be difficult to get. I think she knows how to defend herself other than beyblading.”
 
“She can't defend herself,” I informed Boris. “I made sure she could only do dancing and gymnastics and my wife and I both agreed on her doing blading.”
 
“You better be right about this,” Boris said as we watched her go back out of the town. “She's with the Bladebreakers,” he stated when we saw her go to her team and then walking away from them.
 
“Hurry up guys,” the group of us heard her yell to her team as they started to run towards her.
 
She then looked up in our general direction and stood there gazing at us until her team caught up with her before they all left and Boris and I made the team go and train.
 
~No one's pov. Back with the Bladebreakers~
 
As you talked with the receptionist about getting rooms in Russian, the rest of the team were gazing at either you or something that grabbed their attention. Both Ray and Hiro were gazing at you as they knew to some extent what danger lies in store for you and possibly for the team as well.
 
“What else is she hiding from the team?” Ray asked Hiro in a whisper.
 
“She told you?” Hiro asked looking at Ray.
 
“Very little, I'm worried about her even though she hasn't been with us long but I want to help her out if she's in danger,” Ray answered. “Even if it means having to get myself hurt in the process.”
 
“I don't know how much she has told you so I'm sorry if I repeat things. Well, her Father's Boris' assistant, she has an older brother who is in the Demolition Boys, or from what I have gathered. I think that she is the last one Biovolt needs to get to make another team. I think a team just like the Demolition Boys but a team of only girls. I'm not to sure but this is what I have gathered from _(your name)_ when she's asleep,” Hiro explained.
 
“It must be getting difficult for her, should we tell the rest of the team the truth?”
 
“No not yet. Maybe after the championships, as what they don't know won't hurt them.”
 
“But it may possibly make them battle harder,” they heard you say. “How much have you told the others?”
 
“Not much, just that you're Russian along with what may have happened at the house you ran off to and that you had a few family matters,” Hiro replied.
 
“That's what you may have told Tyson, Max plus Chief but what have you told Ray that I already haven't?”
 
“Just a few things I've gathered when you were asleep, as you keep talking in your sleep,” was Hiro reply. “But I only said they were assumptions.”
 
“Well they better be,” you mumbled before telling them, “I've got our rooms.”
 
Hiro nodded before he told the others as you walked up to where your rooms were. Tyson and Max were paired together, so were Hiro and Chief leaving you with Ray. Hiro and Chief stayed in the room they shared making a training program as Tyson, Max, Ray and you went to explore the town.
 
“So what happened at the house you ran to?” Max asked.
 
“One of my immediate family members was murdered there,” you answered. “And by immediate, I mean my Mother.”
 
“I'm -” Max started.
 
“Don't apologize,” you cut Max off. “It was deliberate; someone wanted me here and the only way to do that was to commit murder to my Mother. Now I'm going to pay them back.”
 
“How?”
 
“I'm going to bring down Biovolt,” you said simply as you turned around to face them. “If you're wondering, my Father is working along side Boris. I also have an older brother who's in the Abby. He's in the Demolition Boys. If you guys help me bring down Biovolt will you leave the Demolition Boys and their sisters alone? They never asked to be in the Abby, I heard them talking about it when I was injured also their sisters.”
 
“I can do that,” Max said.
 
“Me too,” Tyson agreed.
 
“Me three,” Ray said smiling.
 
“Now let's go to Biovolt, I have a couple of people to see,” you say.
 
“And I have something to settle with the sourpuss,” Tyson said.
 
“Sourpuss?”
 
“Kai,” Ray filled in.
 
You nod before you lead them through the town again and up towards the steep hill that Biovolt sat upon. When arriving at the hill a group of girls sat at the bottom.
 
“Which one was punished?” I asked them in Russian.
 
“Lisa,” Sarah replied.
 
“Let me guess, Boris' doing?”
 
She nodded before you lead the team up the hill and helping Tyson and Max up to the top.
 
“Stick together everyone, stick together,” you say. “Cause once we go in there's no coming back until we're either kicked out or until we finish our business in there.”
 
The team nodded before the group of you went into the building slowly.
 
“Whom are we going to see first?” Ray asked.
 
“I'll go see my brother,” you reply. “Hopefully it's only him, Tala and James.”
 
“Why?” Tyson asked.
 
“It's going to be hard for me to talk to him if Kai's there and you trying to get him to beybattle you,” you pointed out. “But I do see where you are coming from if all of the Demolition Boys are there, `cause then it will make this trip quicker. If that's what you anticipated for while you asked why.”
 
“Do you think of everything?” Max asked curiously.
 
“I only think of everything if I know the situation is going to be dangerous, but other that that I don't,” you answer leading the team to where you remembered the bedroom for the Demolition Boys. “Now when we get to the team let me do the talking and don't say a word unless I tell you to.”
 
The others nodded and you started to walk quicker to get out of the Abby as soon as you could. It didn't take all too long to reach the bedroom and you knocked on the door while the team went quiet.
 
“Spencer? Are you in there?” you asked in Russian when you heard a grunt answer from inside when you knocked. “It's me _(your name)_. And is all the team in there?”
 
“I'm in here _(your name)_, and the whole team's here,” you heard Spencer reply back in Russian and you made a sour face. “Why?”
 
“Well it isn't wise to bring the rest of my team in as a certain loudmouth want to challenge Kai or in the loudmouth's case Mr. Sourpuss,” you replied. “Can I come in?”
 
There was silence for a while before they talked quietly and you turned to your team and said, “Ray only you are allowed to come in if you want to but Tyson and Max I want you two to stay out here and guard the door unless I tell you myself to come in personally.”
 
“But why can't I go in?” Tyson whined.
 
“Because you are the world champion and will be able beat anyone who tries to come and get me,” you answer his whine.
 
You then poked your tongue at him before pushing Ray inside and closing the door. Ray stood near the door uncomfortably as you went and stood next to him looking at him with a slightly amused look.
 
“You know they won't hurt you,” you tell him in Chinese. “I'm Spencer's sister so if they want to attack you they have to get through me first.”
 
“What Spencer's your older brother?”
 
“Yep,” was the answer before you turned to the Demolition Boys and asked them in Russian, “Is - has father taken over the security of this place?”
 
“Yes he has,” Spencer replied.
 
“And he's done a bloody good job on it as I was always hacking in to it to see how good it was but I can't even do that now,” James added on.
 
“Figures, do you guys know any urls of anyone you hate? Cause I'll need it now.”
 
“I'll right down a list,” James answered.
 
“Why do you need them?” Ian asked.
 
“I'ma gonna hack into the network system in this place and get a small bit of information each time and then changing the url of the computer so I don't get into trouble,” you explain smirking. “I'm the only one who can do it now so James write down lots of urls.”
 
“What are you going to do when you've got the information you need?”
 
“Bring down Biovolt with the help of the Bladebreakers. But I made them promise not to do anything to you guys and the girls.”
 
“Daring,” James said as he started to write down the information I needed. “I know the girls have been trying to do that for a while now, but none of them have thought of hacking into the computer system.” He looked towards me. “Are you sure you are able to do this?”
 
“Well I have been able to hack into my father's laptop while we were in Japan when I was younger and was able to make sure he knew it wasn't me, so yeah,” you reply. “Anyway I have to play at his game to be able to bring down Biovolt. Then when he's frustrated I'll think of a way to bring Boris down.”
 
You grinned while James went back down to writing.
 
“You're one interesting sister,” Spencer said. “Just one thing I want to know and I want you to answer truthfully.”
 
“What is it Spencer?”
 
“Do you know how to defend yourself by other means than beyblading?”
 
“Yep, 3rd dan black belt for Karate and 2nd degree black belt for Tae Kwon Do,” you answer with an larger grin. “And fairly proud of it too.”