Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Kiss of Change ❯ Kiss ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ever wonder what life would be like living with the Bladebreakers? Let me tell you, it’s not all peaches n cream. Hours of practice under the watchful eye of our sadistic leader Kai, the resident asshole who never smiles, has fun or just does anything normal.
“Why are you staring at me?” he asked, startling me out of my thoughts.
“I was staring past you or are you stupid” I told him, repositioning myself to get comfortable again.
"I was just wondering the same thing about you" he sneered and I sighed, kami why am I stuck with him.
"Why are you such an ass?" I asked, I'll kill him and hide all the evidence.
"I don't have to explain myself to you" he said in his 'you-are-beneath-me' voice.
"Answer me this then, how do you expect to have a girlfriend in the not so distant future if you can't learn to have fun?" I asked him, hehe, lets see him get outta this.
"They're a waste of time and besides, I can have any girl without even having to change" he answered, and damn him for being right too.
"My turn, if you're such fun, why is it you're not dating?" he asked and I felt my cheeks burn, touche Kai.
Truth is, there was only one guy I wanted and he's an ass. Weird huh?
"Um...well...you see...it's complicated okay?" I answered, oh yes real smooth Keri, just give it away.
"I think you're just waiting for the person to change, is that it?" he asked and I nearly fell off the couch. Oh god he knows it's him.
"No, I just don't think know's a good time to addmit to anything" I told him, bluffing obviously but I hope he doesn't know that.
"You know Tsunki, that's a load of bullshit and I didn't think you'd even try to pull that on me" he replied, now my face is really red.
I heard nothing for a few moments and then I heard the soft sound of his feet against the floor. Figures he's just gonna...
'Shriek!' "Kai what the hell are you doing?" I yell as he suprised me by lifting me off the couch instead of going out the door like I thought he would.
"Getting an answer" he said shortly, pinning me to the wall, an arm on either side of me. Oh yeah, if you're wondering, Tyson dragged the others across town to an all you can eat place.
"Okay fine I am waiting for them to change, now move!" I yelled at him, expecting him to move, but he didn't.
"That's not the answer I was looking for" he said and before I knew what was happening, my lips were being attacked by his.
Okay this is weird, nice too, but weird.
Well screw it all, he kissed first and it'd be rude not to reply now since you basically addmitted it.
All I gotta say now is, he's a damn fine kisser and I'd like privacy now since I've got a feeling things are about to change between us after this.