Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Kiss of Change ❯ Hurt ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(Kai POV)
I can't believe I did that, I've never lost control over my emotions. Somehow though I just knew it was me she was refering to, but why did I do that? Why did I kiss her when I could've just interrogated her to the point where she wished she was living in Alaska. Not that I didn't enjoy kissing her, but still, I've got a reputation to uphold. That, and Tyson would tease me for life until I murder him and make it look like an accident.
"Kai? Hello, earth to Kai?" I heard Keri say and I looked at her for a second before adverting my gaze to the floor.
"What?" I ask, why the hell is s guys we're back!" Tyson's oh-so-annoying voice called as he and the others came in.
"Finished clearing out the place?" I sneered and he just started yelling that he, well I don't know I really wasn't listening nor do I care.
'Bam!'
Everyone stopped and watched as Keri came outta the room and then went out of the suite and then they all looked at me.
Okay so I know whats going on, I think but I sure as hell ain't gonna tell them. Unfortunatly, as leader of this slightly ammature team, I end up having to go after her. Damn woman, it was just a kiss.