Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Little Kitten ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ok! Major OOC here for in this chapter! -Firerose18 ^_^

Chapter 7

Kitty woke up early the next morning. She glanced at the clock beside her bed. 6:00 AM.

She decided to take a walk. She quickly changed out of her pajamas and quietly left the suit.

She didn't want to go far, otherwise her team members might be worried, and so she took a walk in the hotel park. It was a pretty park, with flowers and trees, and even a fountain and a pond.

She sighed and sat on a bench, near the pond, and was soon lost in her thoughts.

Kai got up and quickly changed. He wanted to tell Kitty how he felt when the others weren't around. He opened his door and saw Kitty wasn't in her hotel room. (Her door was opened).

He went to the main part of the suit and saw that Kitty had left a note on the table:

Gone for a walk in the hotel park. - Kitty

He quickly left the hotel and went to search for the girl. When he found her, he found her lost in her thoughts, sitting on a bench.

He sat down beside her.

"Kitty."

Kitty snapped out her thoughts and turned and saw Kai beside her.

"Oh, h-h-hey Kai, w-w-what are you doing here?" she stuttered. Kai was the last person she'd expected to see. Tears started coming from her eyes, without her wanting them to.

"Kitty, don't cry," he said softly. He gently wiped the tears from her eyes. "I hate to see you cry." Kitty was shocked.

"Ok, who are you and what have you done to my Kai!" she said, regretting it. She had let a word slip.

Kai laughed softly. "That's slightly better," he lifted an eyebrow, "MY Kai?" Kitty blushed.

"I-I-I'm sorry," she stuttered, refusing to meet his eyes.

"It's ok. You know, when I first met you, I thought: Oh great, I have another Tyson to baby sit. I'd never thought I'd fall in love with you," Kai said.

Kitty looked up, her eyes widened. She was shocked.

"I used to think that Love and emotions were a weakness, imagine my surprise and my great annoyance when I fell in love. And it's all your fault, MY Little Kitten," he said. Kai lifted the girl's chin up and gently kissed her.

"I love you Kitty."