Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Little Kitten ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ok, just to make something clear: I don't know if in the actual Anime whether Galux is female or not. But in this fic, pretend that Galux is female, k? Great! ^_^ -Firerose18

Chapter 8

Kitty couldn't believe what she just heard.

`Kai loves me? Kai loves me?!' Kitty was in heaven.

She touched her lips where he had just kissed her. She was in a daze. She looked up to him and grinned her childish grin. She threw herself into his arms. She nuzzled into his chest, and mumbled: "I love you too Kai."

She looked up at his face, and saw him smiling. She giggled.

"You really should smile more often, Kai, you look so cute!" she said.

"I don't think so."

Kitty pouted. "Aw, what a shame. Well, smile for me?"

"Maybe."

"Ok! I'll settle for that!" Kitty hugged him. "Pinch me," she demanded. Kai gave her a puzzled look and pinched her.

"Ouch! I guess this isn't some dream!"

"No, I'm real."

"Yay! Let's go back to the hotel and eat!" she said, grinning sheepishly. Kai smiled. She was just too adorable.

He nodded. But before they left, Kitty stood on her tiptoes, and kissed him quickly.

Together, they walked back to the hotel.

Kitty opened the door to their hotel suite and was greeted by the scene of Tyson pigging out. Judy was there too.

"Kitty! I finished making the adaptations to their blades, and I got them an exact replica of the spare blades," Judy told her.

"That's great! Now I don't have to worry about them losing their Bit beasts anymore!" Kitty exclaimed.

Everyone glanced at her.

Judy put the briefcase she was carrying onto the table. She opened it and revealed eight Beyblades: two identical ones of each.

"Hey Judy, how come we get two blades?" Tyson asked.

"Well, Kitty approached me with an idea the other day. Basically, if the blade you use right now is destroyed, and your Bit beast is released, it will go directly to the spare blade you have now. That way, you won't have to worry about your Bit beast being stolen."

"Wow!" Tyson said. "This is great!"

Kitty grinned with pleasure. She caught Kai's eyes and grinned even wider. Kai let a shadow of a smile appear on his face.

Later on after lunch, they went sightseeing.

"Kitty! Is that you?" Kitty turned around to find Mariah's face looking at her.

"Mariah! What are you doing here?" Kitty shrieked. The two girls hugged.

"The White Tigers are here for the tournament!"

"No way!"

"Yep!"

"Cool! You have to stay at our hotel! You can share my room with me!"

"No, that's ok. I got to stay with my team. But we'll try to get the same hotel."

"Ok, I understand. Come sightseeing with us? Hmm? Please?" Kitty asked. Mariah looked at her team members. They nodded.

"Ok."

The two teams went sightseeing and then out to dinner. Kitty ended up sitting next to Kai and Mariah.

"You look happier than the last time I saw you," Mariah remarked. Kitty nodded.

"I'll tell you why later. Come spend just one night with me?"

"Alright."

Ray excused himself from the table, Kitty hurriedly followed him. Kitty cornered Ray.

"Don't forget what I told you Ray," she said seriously, then grinned and went back to the table.

"Where'd you go?" Mariah asked.

"I went to remind Ray about something," Kitty told her.

"Oh."

~*~*~*~ Later that Night ~*~*~*~

"So," Mariah said, "you promised to tell me why you're so happy. And how did you end up with the Blade Breakers?"

Kitty blushed.

"Well, after I left you guys, I went around doing a couple of competitions, and then Mr. Dickinson offered me a spot on the team so I agreed.

"I've been happy ever since," Kitty said.

"I have a feeling that's not the whole truth, so spill."

Kitty blushed again.

"I was hoping you wouldn't say that, but fine. I fell in love."

"No way! Who is the lucky guy?" Mariah asked excitedly.

"Kai." Mariah's excitement died down.

"Kitty, but, Kai - he, Kitty, Kai's like the coldest guy on Earth. I wouldn't want you to get hurt," Mariah said.

Kitty giggled. "Thanks Mariah, for your concern. Kai may seem like the coldest guy on Earth, but he's not ice cold. He can be super sweet too," she giggled, "I thought that I'd never have a chance with Kai, but it turned out really well," Kitty giggled. "You should've seen me when Kai told me he loved me. I was so shocked." Kitty giggled even more.

It was Mariah's turn to be shocked.

"I cannot believe that! Kai! Him! Admit his feelings! I think the world's going to end!" Mariah exclaimed.

"Maybe, but it's true. I'm so happy!" Kitty sighed happily. "I wonder when you're going to tell Ray about YOUR feelings, Mariah."

Mariah blushed.

"He likes you too you know. You two would be such a cute couple!" Mariah's face became even redder.

"What if we'd have to fight against each other in the tournament?" Mariah asked, trying to change the subject.

"That would be odd," Kitty said, "But it'd be fun! Anyway, if we did, there would be no bad feelings about it, right?"

"Right."

"How's Angel?" Mariah asked, remembering Kitty's odd Bit beast. "And where is she anyway?"

Kitty giggled. "Angel's great. She's in love too, with Dranzer. And she's over in Kai's room, probably being chased by Dranzer. I swear that's all they ever do. It's cute though."

"I swear, this is getting weirder and weirder," Mariah muttered. Kitty laughed.

"Do the others know?" Kitty shook her head no.

"Anyway, I'm going to get Angel back. Be right back!" Kitty left the room.

She entered Kai's room to find him on his back, watching Dranzer and Angel chase each other back and forth.

"Hey Kai."

"Hey Kitty."

"Is that what they've been doing the whole time?" Kai nodded.

Kitty climbed onto the bed and hugged him. He kissed her.

"Well, Mariah's waiting for me. Come on Angel, you can play with Dranzer tomorrow." Angel reluctantly returned to Kitty's hand.

"Good night Kai."

"Good night Kitty." Kitty left the room, closing the door behind.

"Well I'm going to sleep, it's getting late," Kitty said, glancing at the clock. She stifled a yawn.

"Yeah, I guess we should." The two girls turned off the lights and went to bed.