Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Little Kitten ❯ Epilogue ( Epilogue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sob, this is the last chapter of this story. Gosh! I've had so much fun writing this story! Not to mention it's my first chapter story I've ever completed! I want to thank all the reviewers and all the readers who were there from the start! Your support means so much to me! Oh yeah, please don't forget to read all my other stories! (I have two Inuyasha stories and two Sailor Moon stories.) ^_^ ~Firerose18

Epilogue

It was about a week after the finals. Kitty was better, but she still had to recover a bit more; after all, it wasn't exactly the greatest feeling, dieing and then coming back to life.

She had absolutely refused to stay in the hospital. She said it scared her, so they allowed her to stay at the hotel, with several checkups by a nurse.

It was the weekend and Kitty was finally allowed to get up and go to places, provided that she was careful. They two teams (White Tiger and the Blade Breakers) decided to celebrate by going out for dinner.

"Hmm, what should I choose? What should I choose? There's so much! I can't decide! You decide for me, Kai!" Kitty said excitedly, looking at the menu. It had been tiring to be eating the same thing for a week.

Kai laughed. He had been laughing more lately. It was like some burden had been relieved from his shoulder and it was all thanks to Kitty. He hugged the girl he loved so much.

"Well what do you want the most?" he asked. Kitty pointed to several items on the menu.

"I want this, and that, and this and that!" she said.

Kai laughed at her childish manner. "Well, I'll get that, and you can get that, and I'll let you have a bit of mine. If you're still hungry after, we'll get something else. Sounds good?" he suggested. Kitty nodded.

They ordered their dinner and ate, chatting happily.

Then the discussion turned to what each of them would be doing after.

"I'm going back to America with my mom," Max said.

"I'm going back to China with the rest of my team and Ray. Kitty, why don't you come with us?" Mariah said. Kitty shook her head no.

"I'm going with Kai, but thanks. Maybe I can come visit!" she said.

"Yeah!"

"I'm going back to Japan. I have to spend time at school and with grandpa," Tyson sighed.

"Don't worry Tyson, I'll be with you," Kenny said.

Tyson sighed again.

Kitty giggled. But then she looked glum.

"I'm going to miss all of you! Maybe one day we'll see each other again! I'd like that!" Kitty exclaimed.

"Sure!" they all agreed.

"We can keep in touch!" Kenny said. They all exchanged phone numbers, addresses and e-mails.

"I can't believe all this passed by so soon…. I'm so happy Mr. Dickinson ran into me!" Kitty said. Kai agreed. He kissed her. They spent the evening happily together. It was their last night together. Tomorrow they would be going back to their normal lives.

Kitty was sad leaving the others, but at least she had Kai.

They were currently on a plane, heading back to Japan, to go to the boarding school of Kai's.

Kitty twisted the promise ring on her finger. She was so excited! She was going to spend the rest of her life with Kai!

She wondered what it would be like, what her future would be like.

It didn't matter, she knew everything would be great, would be a blast!

She couldn't wait to see what tomorrow would bring.

It would be like an all-new adventure, and the best thing is that she'd be spending it with the person she loved most.

The End

There you go! The end! Look forward to the sequel! I haven't decided on the title, but I do know that it will center on Kitty and Kai! I'm finished! I can't believe it! Oh my God! LOL! ^_^ Anyway! Please review! Tell me what you think about the whole story! Thanks to all of you guys for reading! ~Firerose18