Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Lost ❯ am i going to die? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I left home just the other day, and they stood there, not shedding a tear. Watching me leave without sorrow, grief, but what I would call happiness and…. Was it really relieve. I'm not quite sure what it is, but I don't mind much, and that is a little hard to except. To know that they thought of me as another mouth to feed, another body to keep warm, another back to cloth. I don't fell sad, or upset. I don't cry or hurt. I just walk away, with my hopes, dreams, and heart. And I believe that is all I will ever need. Those three things will keep me warm, belly full. I believe that without those three things, that a person is just an empty shell.
I can fell the tears now, but I cant stop them, I don't know why I cry. I have everything I need, everything that I should, so why do I fell like something is missing, like I have always been a piece of some unfinished puzzle. One that all the pieces are there, but there isn't someone to try and put it together. Could it be that, without love, my heart - or is it my soul - was left to sit on some table in a dark corner? To be overlooked, ignored, uncared for. For it to be knocked off, trampled on, dirtied, and forgotten. Am I really that unworthy of happiness, of love?
Will I ever find someone to put it together, that unfinished part of me? Can I ever find a person that will care? That will hold me? That will cry with me? Someone that will mean the world to me? And I him? Is that possible or just a dream? But, then again, dreams keep a person going. They make you hope for a change, to really think that there is a chance that the world will allow such a person like me to have what others take for granted.
I fall, tears turning into body raking sobs. People pass, none giving me a second glance. A quick look of curiosity, pity, and discus all in one. I hate those looks, they don't know what to do, and none will go out of their way to help. My stomach growls, my head hurts, my wet body shacks. I'm tied and I want to sleep. To live in a constant dream, were happiness isn't out of reach.
My eyes slid shut, and I don't fight it as I fall forward to lie on the cold ground. My body is so heavy; to tired to care what happens anymore. I want to have an eternal dream, to sleep for all time, never to wake.
I want what those dreams hold so close to my heart. Is that so wrong? To want to be like everyone else, with smiling faces, warm voices, and sweet laughs. Can a person blame me for wanting what I never had, never experienced.
It is getting hard to think straight, my mind fells like it's covered in wool. People pacing are asking others if I'm dead, parents steering children away. None come close; they go out of their way to go around my body.
A set of foot steps stop close to me, just a foot or so in front of my head. It must be someone who is annoyed that I'm in their way, that's what I'm getting from the growl that I hear. As I fall completely unconscious, the person sighs and in a rich voice he says “You poor creature.” and everything fades into black.