Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Lost ❯ meeting kai ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 2 of Lost! I hope you will like it!


Congratulations to Arsinen, darksaphire, and zquisittexabie for the accurate guess as to who the person specking was. And for you who don’t know it was REI!!

Arsinen, I’m glad that you liked it, and it was a little sad wasn’t it?

Sugar-Hype-Queen, those questions will be answered in do time, and one has been. The who is Rei. Thank you for the comment on the first person’s POV, even if I didn’t think it was very good. So here’s the update!

Darksaphire, I know what you mean, poor Rei!

Zquisittexabie, thank you for the review, and I’m glad that you think that it’s good.

Ciddy cat, look sis, you have to wait like everyone else to find out what happens! And I know that its deep, that’s how it’s supposed to be, did you want it any different?

Jenova-chan, thanks for the review, and as you know, it was no secret of whose POV it was. I’m glad that you liked it.


NORMAL POV

Rei slowly opened his eyes, and closed them immediately as bright light blinded him. He slowly opened them again, and was greeted by a ceiling. Blinking in confusion, he turned his head to the side. He appeared to be on a big bed, in a bedroom, which was painted in a dark blue. The covers that covered him were in a similar shade, and a white washcloth that had been on his forehead now laid on the pillow. There was a night table on both sides, and the one closest to the door had a bowl of water on it.
There was a desk across from the door, to the left of the foot of the bed. A closet was on the wall next to it, and a door on the right side must have lead to a bathroom, since Rei could see the tile through the open door.
Rei started to sit up, but laid back down when he was overcome with dizziness. With a small grown, he closed his eyes, and decided to go back to sleep. He figured that he would have to figure it out later, once his head stopped throbbing so much. He didn’t care where he was, just that he was warm and not on the streets anymore. He knew that he was going to have to repay whoever helped him, but he would worry about that later as well.
Rei slowly dozed off, not knowing that the door had opened and he had been watched the last few minutes by red eyes. He had two toned hair, the front a light blue, the back a darker blue.
A boy, not much older then the neko-jin walked in and picked up the washcloth. He placed his hand on Rei’s forehead, and shook his head. Rewetting the cloth, he put it back on his forehead, brushing a few pieces of raven hair out of his eyes. Rei sighed in his sleep, a slight purr admitting form his throat.
“Why would something like you be out in a storm like that?” He wondered out loud, moving away form the bed to let Rei sleep.
“I didn’t have anywhere to go to get out of it” Rei told him in a sleepy voice, as he turned his head to the side, causing the washcloth to fall off again. The boy looked back at him, slightly shocked that he was awake.
“Is that so?” He asked, and got a nodded in return.
“Who are you?”
“Kai” he answered, “You?”
“Rei. Thank you for helping me.” Rei told him, before yawning. “You’re the first to do something like that, so thank you. I will repay you some how.”
“Don’t worry about it” Kai told him, walking back over to the bed. He picked up the washcloth once again, and put it back on his forehead. Rei gave him a small smile, before closing his eyes again. Kai turned once again and left the room
He head down stairs to the living room, where his cousin and best friend sat. His cousin, Tala, was similar to him. He had red hair, and brilliant blue eyes. He was more outgoing, and talked a lot more then Kai. The two had gotten along since they were little, and started to live together a few years prier.
Bryan, Tala’s boyfriend and Kai’s best friend for years, lived with them as well. He had lilac hair, and silver-lilac eyes. Compared to Bryan, Kai was vocal. Many thought that Bryan was mute when they first meet him, but he just didn’t like to talk to anyone, except for Tala and Kai, who he was known to talk for a time. He wouldn’t talk non-stop, but enough to get what he wanted across. He had been abused by his uncle after his parents died when he was little until he had moved in with the cousins. This all had to do with his trust being so deep, but yet harder to get then diamonds.
“So…” Tala asked as Kai came in.
“So what?” he asked his cousin.
“How is he doing?” Tala asked him. He wasn’t sure why Kai had brought the neko-jin home, since it wasn’t something normal for him to do. Kai was much closed when it came to outside people, and it was no secret as the only people he was himself around were in the living room at that moment.
“He was awake when I went in.” Kai told him, sitting on the chair next to the couch, which was occupied by the lovers.
“And?”
“He still has a fever, and said that he’s going to repay me for helping him.” Kai told him.
“And?”
“What?” Kai asked his cousin. He already knew what his cousin wanted, and blamed in on them being so close.
“What else did he say? I know that look, your hiding something from me.” Tala told him.
“It’s just something that he said.” Kai told him.
“Which was?”
“He didn’t have a place to go, and that no one had ever helped him.” Kai told Tala. “I mean, I know most people don’t like neko-jins, but to hurt him that way is just wrong. I don’t really understand it.”
“Staying?” Bryan asked him, and Tala looked over at Kai for an answer.
“It depends on what you two think. This is all of our home, so it isn’t only my opinion.” Kai told them.
“Name?” Bryan asked him. Kai gave a slight smile, turning to Tala, who nodded. Kai nodded back at them, knowing that that meant that Rei was staying, otherwise Bryan wouldn’t have asked.
“Rei” Kai told them.
“Rei huh? ... Rei sounds good for the kitten.” Tala committed. Kai shook his head at the nickname that he’s given to the neko-jin when Kai had shown up with his unconscious body.
“What color?” Bryan asked him. The other two looked over at wanting him to elaborate what he meant. “Eyes, what color?”
“What do you mean Bryan? You know all neko-jin’s eye color is the same as their hair.” Tala told him.
“Not all.” Bryan told them.
“Yes” Tala repeated, looking at Kai.
“He’s right, his eyes were gold.” Kai told him. “But Tala is right, so how did you know Bryan?”
“He was alone.” Bryan told them. “I’d say that he is a mix, only half neko-jin. So he was banished at birth, not excepted by either spices.”
“And you came to this how?” Tala asked his boyfriend.
“Neko-jin’s don’t leave there kind alone, so he must not be of their kind.” Bryan told them.
“That makes some since.” Kai told him, and Tala nodded in agreement. “So no matter what, he will always he hated?”
Bryan nodded his head, and Kai sighed. “Stay.” Bryan told him. This time it was a demand, not a question. He was telling them that no matter what, he wasn’t going to let Rei back out to get hurt like he was. Bryan wasn’t going to stand fore that to happen to someone, he didn’t like to know that people had to live the way that he did.
Kai was a little relieved that he wouldn’t have to worry about Rei’s life while he was here. Bryan seemed to have taken the task of protecting him form the world.