Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Lost ❯ Tala isnt normal at all ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
OK!! A third chapter!!

I’d like to thank all that reviewed!!

xquisittexabie, what clip were you watching, and don’t worry. It may take me some time, but I will update sooner or later.

Arsinen, YEP! Bryan is going to me protective, and as for Tala, who knows with him anyway, right?

Flopples, well all I can say to you is this. Here is the missing part, sorry that I forgot to put it in.
“Who are you?”
“Kai” he replayed “You?”
“Rei... Thank you for helping me.” Rei told him, before yawning. “You’re the first to do something like that, so thank you. I will repay you some how.”

Marisa Alexandra, there’s a reason for Bryan appearing more concerned about Rei. It’s not that he has felling for him, its just got to do with Bryan’s past. Read this chapter, and it will explain it for you.

BlueFire, Destiny’sVampireSlayer, Jenova-chan, Arina and Kai (but I guess its just Kai?), AnimeFan4Liffe102, and flamingos pink, well just thank you for reviewing!

HERES THE NEXT CHAPTER!



Rei shifted, opening his gold eyes. He blinked the sleep out of them, before attempting to sit up, remembering what happened last time. He was a little relieved that his head didn’t spin too much, and looked around the room. It was the same as it had been the last time he was awake, but this time he did see Kai anywhere. Rei was a little disappointed that he wasn’t here, and made to get out of bed. He had meet Kai only once, but he already wanted him near by.
Rei made his way to the door, and quietly opened it. He didn’t know anything about Kai, or if he lived with anyone. He slipped his head out of the door, and looked up and down the hall. Not seeing anyone, he made his way to the stairs. Getting a tight grip on the banister, he started down the stair. About half way down he realized that it wasn’t the best idea to be out of bed as his head pounded and his legs buckled. He started to topple forward toward the floor below, when a slender but muscular arm came around his waist.
“Why you out of bed, Kitten?” a voice asked him. Rei blinked his eyes, and turned his head to see who had caught him. Tala smiled at him, as Rei turned an interesting shade of red.
“I was looking for Kai.” Rei muttered, shifting slightly. Tala chuckled at him, and shook his head.
“My cousin isn’t here right now.” Tala told him, before shifting Rei’s weight and picking him up bridle style. Rei let out a speck, and through his arms around Tala’s shoulder.
“Your Kai’s cousin?” Rei asked quietly, and Tala nodded his head as he headed back upstairs. “Where are you taking me?” Rei mutters. He closed his eyes tight as his body swayed with Tala’s movement, his stomach rebelling.
“Back to bed, you still have a fever.” Tala told him, as he put Rei back onto the bed.
“Do not” Rei muttered as he swayed, this time on his own. Tala chuckled slightly, as he guided Rei back into a laid back position. Rei whined slightly, and sat back up as so fast his head swam. The nest this he new, he was emptying the bile out of his stomach on the blue blankets, half covered lap, and arm.
Tala sighed, but didn’t say anything about it. He started to remove the top blanket, using it to whip off Rei’s arm. He started rolling it up, and used a bottom corner to clean Rei’s face and teary eyes. Tala removed the shirt Rei was wearing, then the pants, leaving him in his boxers. He picked up the blankets in one arm and taped Rei’s nose with his index finger on the other.
“Stay right here, I’ll be right back. Then you’re going into the bath.” Tala told him, before heading out of the room. He headed down to the first floor, then into the laundry room. Starting the machine, he waited till it filled with some water, then but the blankets and cloths in with laundry soap. He closed the lid, and then headed back up to Kai’s bedroom.
When he entered, Rei looked at him with tear filled eyes, wet lines on his cheeks. Tala smiled reassuringly at him, before picking him up again. He was a little surprised at how light Rei was, it was like picking up a new born kitten. He didn’t weigh anything at all, and that was a little scary to Tala. He wouldn’t say that he wanted Rei to be over weight or anything, it’s just that Tala would have preferred that he was more then skin and bones.
“Sorry” Rei muttered as he was put on the toilet.
“Don’t worry about it.” Tala told him as he turned the water on. The bathtub filled as he got out a towel and washcloth. “But I did tell you that you had a fever.”
“No I don’t” Rei muttered stubbornly as Tala help him stand up to get out of his boxers. Tala picked Rei up and put him into the bathtub, making sure that his back was on the back of the tub so he wouldn’t sink and drown.
“Fine then. You sick” Tala told him. Rei shook his head, but stopped it immediately with a grown.
“I don’t feel good” Rei muttered as he closed his eyes. Tala chuckled at that. He was denying being sick every chance he got, but then turned around and admitted it. Rei opened one eye, and gave him a questioning look.
“Nothing Kitten.” Tala told him, as he picked up the washcloth and wetted it. He wasn’t planning on giving Rei a full bath, just enough of one to get the vomit off his body.
“Why you call me that?” Rei muttered as he closed his eye. “I’m not a neko-jin.”
“Your part right?” Tala asked him, and Rei nodded his head. Tala reaches into the water and picks up his arm.
“No one likes me.” He muttered, turning his head away. “I’m just going to go back to the streets again after all. I no matter.”
“Says who?” Tala asked him, as he puts Rei’s arm back into the water.
“Everyone” Rei mutters, as Tala washes off his chest. Tala finishes but doesn’t move to get up. He moves his left hand to the back of Rei’s neck, and lowers his head into the water.
“Kai, Bryan, and I thought the same thing at one time.” Tala told him as he brought Rei back into a sitting position, and Rei raised an eyebrow at Bryan’s name. “My boyfriend. Anyway, I thought the same thing after my parents died in a car crash when I was seven and I went to live with Kai and grandfather. That’s when I first met him, and he helped me through it, since he’d gone through the same thing. I found out that grandfather had had someone cut the brakes and have them killed when they wouldn’t give me to him.”
“Kai was the same. Grandfather had wanted him too, and when Kai’s parents wouldn’t let him have Kai. He sent a man out and had them murdered in front of Kai when he was five. He’d only been there a few months, and held on because he didn’t know what else to do. We both were taught by grandfather after that to be the best and to be cold hearted. You can say that it was beat into us.” Tala told him, as he washed Rei’s hair. He lowered Rei back into the water to rinse it. He then helped Rei out of the tub and started to dry him off, grapping another towel for his hair.
“Bryan?” Rei muttered. As Tala dried his hair, then set off to bushing it. He started to braid it as he continued.
“Bryan never meet either of his parents. He was raised by his uncle. He worked for our grandfather. His uncle found his mother and father in bed, and he didn’t approve of it. He shot his son, but kept his mother alive. Once he was sure she was pregnant, he locked her in a room. When Bryan was born, his uncle told his mom to name him, and then shot her. His uncle raised Bryan worsted then Grandfather raised us, and I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t take it as far as rape.” Tala told Rei, as he took Rei back into the bedroom. Sitting Rei on the bed, he went through Kai’s thing to find Rei something to wear. He brought back the smallest things Kai owned and dressed Rei in them, and it looked like he was drowning in them.
“We felt the same way as you did once, but we then found a place to fell safe, and that we mattered. Rei, I know you don’t know any of us, but you’re staying here. You will be safe here, with us. I promise you.” Tala told Rei, as he picked him up and laid him in the middle of the bed. Tala then went out into the hall and retrieved a blanket to cover Rei with; he’d worry about making the bed back up later.
“Tala?” Rei asked as Tala came back in. “Where are they? You didn’t say.”
“Who? Kai and Bryan?” Tala asked as he covered Rei up, who was nodding his head. “They went to get some furniture for your room, so that Kai can have his room back tonight.”
“If it doesn’t have any furniture, then were has Kai been sleeping?” Rei asked him.
“Couch.” Tala told him, and Rei’s eyes filled with tear. “Hey, not that again.”
“I put him out of his own room.” Rei muttered with a sniff.
“Don’t worry about it.” Tala told him as he climbed up onto the bed next to Rei. Tala lies down and put his arm around Rei. “Come on, get some sleep. I’m sure you’ll fell better when you wake up.”
Rei nodded his head, as he turned over and curled up. He started to purr as Tala rubbed his back, within minutes he was asleep. Tala smiled as he shifted, laying his head on top of Rei’s. He figured he might as well finish that nap that Rei had interrupted, since he was going to need the energy once Kai and Bryan got back with that stuff. It would take all three of them to get it set up tonight.


Kai and Bryan walked into the house with a head board and foot board between them. They sat it down against the wall in the bedroom, before going back out for the box spring, the matures already against the other wall. After putting that down, they got the box with the frame in it, and they took that up to the room. The two looked at each other, wondering were the red head was. Bryan turned and went to look for him as Kai opened up the box.
Bryan checked their room first, but finding it empty he went across the hall to Kai’s room. He opened the door to find Tala and Rei curled up in the middle of the bed, under a quilt. Bryan let a rare smile grace his lips, before he left the room, closing the door silently behind him.
“Well?” Kai asked as Bryan came back in.
“He’s with Rei. They’re both asleep.” Bryan told his. The two set about setting up the wood bed. Once they had the head board and foot board attached, they put the bed spring and matures on it. The two then headed back down stairs to get the dresser. As they headed back up, the two discussed what they should have for diner. In the end, Kai went back downstairs and ordered Chinese. As he was coming back upstairs, Tala came out of his room, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. Kai raised an eyebrow, and Tala gave him a dirty look, before going down the hall into Rei’s bedroom, Kai fallowing.
“How is he?” Bryan asked.
“Alright. Nearly killed himself earlier.” Tala told himself, and Kai and Bryan raised eyebrows at him. “He woke up and went looking for Kai. Nearly took a topple down the stairs. I gave him a bath after he got sick, so you’ll have to dry you blankets Kai.”
Kai nodded, before going over to help Bryan with setting up the dresser. Tala started to come over to help, when Bryan told him to go get the blankets out of the car. He went down and retrieved that and the pillows; he came back up to the room.
He opened it and pulled out the gold sheets and red pillow classes. After getting the bottom sheet on and the pillow’s covered and put on the bed, he put on the top sheet. He went into the hall and pulled out an old quilt that he put over the sheet, then put the converter on. The converter was red with gold going all over it in no real design. Just as he finished, the door bell rang.
“That’s the Chinese.” Kai told Tala, and he nodded. Tala went down and paid for the food. He took it into the kitchen, and started to dish it out. When he came to a container of soup, he stopped to look at it. It wasn’t something that they normally ordered, so he couldn’t figure out how it had gotten into to their order.
“It for the Kitten.” Bryan told him as he came into the room. “I figured that he must have been awake so I told Kai to order something for him.”
Tala nodded as he put it into a bowl and went to take it up stairs when Bryan stopped him. Bryan took the bowl from him and put it on the table. He turned back around and took Tala into his arms, kissing him.
“Get a room you two.” Kai told him, as he came into the room. He sat Rei down at the table and sat the soup in front of him. Rei smiled at him, and started to eat. Bryan let go of Tala and the two of them sat down at the table with Kai and Rei. The four ate in silence, and when Rei finished, he laid his head on the table, and was asleep almost instantly. Tala chuckled at that, and the three finished their diners. Kai put his and Rei’s dishes into the sink, before coming back and picking Rei up.
“night” Tala told his as he head up stairs. Kai called a soft goodnight back, and put Rei in his bed, before going to his own.