Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Love that is hunted ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is my first Ty/Kai story so go easy on me ... please.

I've been on Beyblade strike! And been reading a lot of Ty/Kai stories too and I'm starting think that I like them as a couple even though I'm more of a Ty/Max/Kenny couple. Anyways, hope you like it ... and this is my second Beyblade story ...

Rated: PG-13

Paring: Ty/Kai and Max/Kenny/Rei/Kai friendship and mention of Mariah/Rei

Love that is hunted

By KellyQ



The bare-tender looked up from what he was doing and stopped rubbing a class to see a young boy. He had dark blue slanted eyes, gray/midnight blue hair triangle shape painted blue on either side of his cheeks. His clothes where of gray and black including a white scarf around his neck.

"How may I help you?"

"A glass of water," he said sitting down, "and the directions to the old forest."

"You going there?" Came a voice.

The young boy turned his head slightly to see a young boy a little young than he thus he had bushy red hair and his clothing was really no different but white.

"If your going to hunt in the great forest ... I just warn you that many people try but come back saying the it's haunted by a human like spirit in a shape of a boy about 12 with midnight hair --- are you listening to me?" The boy asked noticing that the new customer had tuned him out.

"You should listen to him," Came another voice causing the boy to turn again to see another boy sitting next to the red hair boy, he had black hair: pulled back, yellow cat like eyes and his to side teeth where gadget to make it look like he had fangs, "the spirit may look innocent but he's the most deadest thing ..."

"How do you know all this? Have you seen it?" The boy asked quite rudely.

"Yes we have," the blonde boy whom was sitting next to the dark haired boy, "that's why Rei looks the way he does and you might get cursed too if you try to do anything that will threaten it .."

The blonde boy paused noticing that the gray/midnight haired boy had stopped paying attention what he was saying. Why wasn't he taking their warning in consideration ... the spirit of the forest was not to take likely ...

"If your still willing to going there," The bare-tender said with a sigh, "take the road to the East and it should lead you there ..."

The boy nodded his head as he put money on the table got up and walked out felt a hand on his shoulder causing the cold hearted boy turned his head his eyes flashed danger as he was met with clouded yellow eyes full of danger and slight hate.

"If you go in there, you'll never come back the same again!"

Without warning, the other boy took hold of Rei's hand and pushed it away demanding in a hissing manor not to touch him.

"Great," the blonde sighed, "now what are we going to do?"

"Keep an eye on him." Rei said sternly.

*****************

What type of fool did they take me fore, the boy thought with a sneer, they think I'm going after some kid ... besides there's really no such thing and besides I'm I don't have time to listen to stories ...

"Hey wait," called a voiced.

This caused the boy to stop looking very annoyed as he turned to see that it was the kids ...

"Since you have no interest in the spirit of the forest what is it that you're really after." The red haired boy said.

"The power called ... Dranzer."

"You can't be serious." The red haired boy paled.

"I'm dead serious. Now out of my way."

"We're still coming with you," Rei replied, "you don't know where your going ..."

"Oh and I suppose you guys do." The cold boy said in a mocking manor.

"Yea what ever just stay out of my way."

"That's great," the blonde cheered, "I'm Max, this is Kenny and you are ---"

"Kai." He said simply.

To Be Continued ...

Hope you like that one ... I tried to make it interesting for you .... so please go easy on me.
KellyQ