Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Regrets ❯ Chapter 02 Affection ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
Chapter 02 - Affection
 
“Kai that battle was amazing, it reminded me why I loved watching you beybattle so much, it really fire's up my soul you know” Rei praised. Kenny too joint in with the praise “It was impressive, it's nice to see you haven't lost your touch after all this time Kai” Tyson sulked “Well don't boast his ego to much, he doesn't need any more confidence than he already has” Kai stuck in though for a moment as Tyson's words caused his brain to sloop. Tyson couldn't have been more wrong, the things Kai desired in him, and he didn't have the confidence to even tell Tyson that. Tyson really was clueless.
 
After they reached their destination, the ice cream stall, they sat down on a near by bench, talking and reminiscing old times. Tyson hadn't realized just how much he did miss his friends until now.
 
When they were separated, Rei flew back to china, started a new job teaching the younger generation kung fu. Max went off to America to live with his mum and work in the Beybladeing industry, helping his mum with her research on blades. Kai had gone back to Russia and taken ownership of Biovolt, running the business by himself. And as for Kenny, well Kenny regularly saw Tyson, he just had to fit his IT Administer job in somewhere along the way.
 
Tyson himself, well he was a successful business man working with all sorts of problems. So Max, was really the only one lucky enough to have found a job in bladeing. But either way, they were all generally okay with there lives, Except Tyson of course who couldn't bare being away from the people he loved, and that mostly meant Kai.
 
As Tyson and the rest of the team reached back to the dojo after the long events and endless supplies of ice-cream, the sun began to lower, dawning over the young Bladers, as they all felt exhausted.
 
“Man I'm tired” Max yawned, along with Kenny who was agreeing with him on his tiredness. Rei laughed, as he too also yawned, the three of them left to make up there futons, why Kai and Tyson had wondered of again, Tyson just wanted a quick word so he pulled Kai out of the room, implying to the other's that he wanted Kai to help him with washing, that wasn't the case.
 
“What are they doing, washing for the entire of Japan” Max played. Rei and Kenny laughed along with him.
 
Tyson lent back against the door in the living room, his neck tilted skywards so he was staring at the ceiling. Kai confused as to why Tyson had wanted to talk to him so urgently that he had to pull him aside “So, What do you want?” Kai asked, in that same straight foreword manner he was such an expert at.
 
Tears began to stream down the younger one's face “I, I Don't want you to go back to Russia tomorrow” Tyson stumbled, tripping over his words. Kai's heart felt bruised, it wounded him to hear something like that from the one he had always loved.
 
He just smiled.
 
“Well, say something Kai” Tyson cried out further.
 
He just sniggered.
 
Once again giving him the cold shoulder that he knew he didn't deserve. “Tyson, I can't stay any longer I'm sorry” Kai walked closer to Tyson, resting a hand on Tyson's pink flustered cheek's “It's not like you will never see me again?” Kindness in those words, Kai would make sure that they were to see each other again. “You can stay for the rest of tomorrow right? Tyson asked and hoped. Kai smirked “Fine, but tomorrow evening, I have to go back” The longer Kai stayed with him, the harder he knew it would be to leave, and more still, the harder it would be to keep his feelings under control.
 
Tyson thought, if I'm going to tell him, I have till tomorrow, this may be my last chance, but I said I wouldn't. Tyson grabbed his hair and grasped it tightly within his finger's, What should I do, tell him now and risk our friendship, or not tell him, and hurt when I see him getting married and having kid's, Either way it's a risk, and either way it's going to hurt. And after all, I just want him to be happy, and he won't be, with someone as goofy and immature as me, OK, That settles it, I'm not telling him, I'll just make the most of what we have and then move on, I can handle not being happy myself, but I can't handle seeing the person I care about the most hurting. Tyson clenched his fists, tightly ripping on his own shirt.
 
What he didn't realize was Kai was already hurting, and he had the solution to make it better, but how can a person know something like that, they just can't, that's what makes it such a risk, and Tyson was just to scared to take that risk, to afraid of what he might lose. Unaware of what he would gain.
 
“If staying till tomorrow evening make's you happy then I will, but no longer, Okay Tyson” Kai reminded him. Tyson smiled, Tears still melding in his eyes
 
Kai walked passed Tyson, his face as cold as the first time he walked passed him in the bey stadium, When Tyson's heart skipped a beat, or two, he wasn't sure, but the feeling was the same, it felt like Kai was looking right threw him, and he hated that.
 
As Kai coldly walked passed stating that he was going back to join the other's, Tyson could not contain himself, not at all. He fell to the floor, his knee's week and his heart bruised, why, why was Kai making him feel this way.
As Kai trailed into the other room, he felt his chest explode this feeling he was hiding, it didn't want to hide away any longer. He wanted to break free and flourish, embrace the dragon with its wings wrapping it up and warming it with his fire, but Kai couldn't, he knew he had to keep this under control, being alone with Tyson, it was too much. But that just made him want to be alone with him more.
 
As Kai rested his head down that night, thoughts of Tyson scattering throughout his mind, remembering the moment he first met with Tyson, made his heart strum, made his mind crazy, and his soul ache. He dreamt like he had every night since he met Tyson so peaceful and restlessly.
 
He remembered that time when he fell from the beybattle with Brooklyn, and Tyson was there to catch him, he remembered it all so well, falling into the arms of the dragon as he caught him and hugged him close, it felt like he was flying, battleing so hard was all worth it if it meant Tyson would be the one to heal him and tend to his wounds.
 
His dream seeped into the night as the images of Tyson never ended, the way he liked it.