Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Regrets ❯ Chapter 03 That Morning ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 03 - That Morning
 
Max and Rei had left a note that morning “Were going fishing, we dragged chief too, feel free to join us sleepy head's when you wake up, it was addressed to Tyson and Kai, who were both still in dream land.
 
Kai woke first picking up the paper, skimming it taking in what it said, At that moment, Kai smiled, he felt selfish, but happy that it would just be him and Tyson for most of his last day, he liked all the team equally, but, Tyson was the special one.
 
Tyson soon awoke to the smell of Ramen, his nose would never deceive him, and he was right, his eye's widened as Kai carried in a tray of traditional miso ramen and shitake and placed it down in front of him “Kai, you feeling okay? Tyson asked as the sight of Kai bringing him breakfast in bed made him overjoyed. “There was some left over, so I figured you'd eat it, Max, Rei and Kenny have pissed off after all” Kai groaned, trying too remain his normal self, so many emotions were going through him right now that he didn't know what to think, he had just gone to all that effort to make Tyson breakfast after all. Tyson dug in “wow Kai, I never realised you could cook this well, I should have you make me breakfast more often” He laughed. Kai just stood glaring at him.
“Sorry” Tyson whispered as he carried on chuckling.
 
“So Kai, you want to go join the others and go fishing” Tyson asked as Kai sighed. Kai moved his hand up to rest on Tyson's cheek “I'd rather stay here, besides I wondered if I could have a little beybattle with you? Kai asked in an alluring manner. Tyson blushed a crimson shade of red as he felt the touch of Kai's hands resting up on his cheek's.
 
“Sure Kai” How could Tyson refuse a battle with someone who was making him feel this way. Tyson felt himself rising down below, it was happening again, he quickly jumped to his feet, and ran off, shouting behind him as Kai reached out his hand “I'll be back, Bathroom! Kai's hand lowered as he sweetly smiled. “He'll never change, ruining such a beautiful moment” Kai laughed to himself.
 
As Tyson reached the bathroom, he looked down at what was now pulsating and throbbing heavily, this was a real problem, he couldn't let Kai see him like this, and it would take too long to do anything about this by himself. “Think, quick, Tyson quick” He thought to himself, trying everything to keep his mind of the man who was doing this to him.
 
He couldn't take it any longer, he ran his hand's under a cold stream of drizzling water, wetting them as he pored the cold water over his erection, hoping it would cool off the heat, his eye's widened “It's working” He carried on poring freezing water over his high standing member, until it slowly decreased in size.
 
“Tyson, I'm getting ready for out beybattle, I'll be waiting in the front yard” Kai called through the bathroom. Tyson's problem was finally gone “Okay Kai, will be there in a moment” Tyson groaned, quickly pulling his pants back up.
 
Tyson swung open the bathroom door, and skipped into his room, he opened the same box that he kept hidden under his bed, pulling out his blade, launcher and rip chord. “Good I'm ready to go” Tyson smiled at his dragoon blade “I hope your ready for this” He murmured still staring at his dragoon bit.
 
He gathered himself and took himself to the place where Kai was waiting, “So you decided to show Tyson” Kai toyed in a playfully blader manner. “Of course, facing you Kai, is what I live for” Kai smiled “As do I” The both of them began the countdown, speaking the word's they heard so much from DJ Jazzman.
 
“LET IT RIP” They both shouted. Launching there blade's into the huge spread area of the front yard, “Go dragoon” Tyson shouted, his blade spinning in on Kai's, both blade's ripping threw the ground below, ruining the flowerbed's Tyson's grandfather had worked so hard on. “Get him Dranzer” Kai shouted, instructing his phoenix to flame that which held the Dragoon. “Phantom Storm Attack” Tyson shouted, forcing his dragoon on the attack. “Dodge him Dranzer” Kai shouted, steering Dranzer to move just as Tyson made his attack. “Ah Nuts, not good” Tyson said amongst himself. “Dranzer Volcano Emission” Kai shouted at the top of his lungs. A fiery attack of force pushing Dragoon so he bounced into the Abyss.
 
“I guess that mean's that I have won” Kai proudly announced, watching as Tyson fell to the floor, Eye's shocked as Dragoon took his final spin before stopping “You, You beat me? Tyson mumbled, still in shock. “I Guess I have lost my championship edge after all then, haven't I? Tyson sobbed. Kai laughed “You just wasn't expecting it Tyson” Tyson's eye's widened as Kai walked over and knelt down beside him. “Besides, you haven't bladed for a long time, and you haven't practiced as much as you did, so it's to be expected that your skills are a little rusty” Tyson smiled slightly “But then, how come you're still as amazing as ever? Tyson asked “Tyson, I took over Biovolt, and I work around beyblades everyday” Kai stated. This reassurance brought a smile back on Tyson's features. It felt nice to be able to be reassuring, Kai was so used to being this closed quite guy, who always minded his own, But when he was around Tyson, and alone, he could open up.
 
Kai stood to his feet, and reached down his hand, Tyson look up at him, his eye's still shinning from his momentary tears. Tyson grinned as he placed his hand into Kai's, and he slowly whispered “Thank you”.
 
“It's been a long time since I've had such a breath taking battle” Kai's heart throbbed, he felt the same way.
 
They both gathered themselves and made there way back inside, “You want a drink Kai, after that battle, I am feeling a little dehydrated, Kai smiled at him, and drifted round the door leading into the back garden, holding his hand and waving Tyson foreword, in an alluring way he wanted Tyson to chase him, like a person catching the glimpse of a vampire, then following fascinated by the beauty and mystery. Exactly the way Tyson saw Kai.
 
Tyson followed Kai into the flower garden his grandpa had been working on for the last year, overgrown with absolute beauty, the smell of pollen stimulated the air, and the scent smelt as sweet as candy. All the colours of the rainbow resided in each of the flowers that surrounded them and they all stood up high, very bush like. At first Tyson thought Kai was playing some sort of game with him, only seeing glimpses of Kai as he turned corners of the maze-like flower garden, Tyson chased him, round each and every corner, until he came to a holt and found himself opposing Kai, smothered with flower petals, Tyson couldn't contain it anymore. Kai's eye's observed the younger one who was beautifully covered in all sort of pretty petals.
 
Then something unexpected happened
 
With two deep breath's Tyson did not hesitate, he reached his hands up to wear Kai's scarf hung, grabbing it in towards himself, as he pulled, Kai's head tilted to his level, and without thought, both of them drew closer to each other, the phoenix being drawn to the dragon, both creatures that flew, and as there lips touched, they knew then, they were flying. The pink flesh that crashed together felt sweet, whether it be out of pain, out of lust, out of love. It didn't matter. All that mattered was that they were touching, and feeling, the saliva of one another, embraced, within that only moment, …Until Kai pushed away.
 
“Tyson I'm so sorry” Kai's eye's streamed as he scurried off, back round the bends of the flower garden that he had led the dragon into, and was unable to find him a fire, that dragon of his. Tyson hurried after him, shouting his name over and over “Kai, Please Kai, come back” Kai pushed past the roses and back through hedges into the house, into the front yard and out into the busy road, Tyson still following him. Kai's breathless stride's paced quickly. “Kai wait” Tyson shouted again, unable to catch him as the cars were in the way. He fell down to that same ground again. Kai stopped, looking back at the one he loved. “Tyson, I'm going back to Russia, I'm Sorry” They caught one last look of each other, before Kai had soon disappeared around the corner of the surrounding houses. Tyson's eye's streamed. “I did it, I ruined everything, I, I…” Tyson's face now covered in a waterfall of tears.
 
“What's that?” Rei asked, seeing a small blur that looked like Tyson as they gradually reached nearer. Kenny strained his eyes, As Max yawned “That is Tyson” Kenny announced, a little shocked. As they realized it was Tyson, they ran closer to their friend. Max crashed down on the floor “Tyson, Hey Tyson” Max worried, rocking Tyson's shoulder's. Tyson didn't want to look away from the floor he didn't want his friends to see him like this, not broken and trembling, eyes bleeding, because of Kai.
 
Max stood back to his feet “Tyson, GET UP” Max shouted “Max, don't speak to him like that” Rei ordered. “Tyson, You're better to this, we all know that this is because of Kai, and we all know that your in love with him, something's happened hasn't it, come on Tyson, Get up” Max asked again, Tyson's eye's shoot open widely as he realized that Max, Rei and Kenny all knew, they knew his deepest desires, how, how did they know he loved Kai? Tyson swayed away from looking down at the floor, his eye's now focused on Max, waiting for an answer.