Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Regrets ❯ Chapter 04 Back To Russia ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
Chapter 04 - Back To Russia Filled With Regret
 
 
“Max, how did you?” Before Tyson was even able to finish his sentence max had interfered “Tyson, it was obvious, the way you always felt a little more brighter when Kai was around, when you Bey-battled him, It was like you were riding his fire, while he rode your wind, you always wondered why the crowds were so riled to see you facing against Kai, they knew they were in for something thrilling, and everyone could see, Kai was the one who made you feel thrilling. Tyson smiled slightly “I Can't believe it was that obvious” Max grinned “Well, it wasn't that obvious, only to the people who know you best” Max smiled down at him as he held his shoulders.
 
Max turned his vision to Rei and Kenny “Hey, Guy's, do you mind? I'd like to spend some one on one time with Ty, if that's okay? Max and kenny nodded, walking back into Tyson's house.
 
“Tyson come walk with me” Max said as he reached out his hand to help his best friend up. Tyson and Max walked, firstly there was little conversation between the two, but the further they walked the more convocation there was. “Tyson please, tell me what happened, or at least, tell me something” Max requested, still extremely worried about his Ex Team mate. Tyson stuttered for a moment “Max, I, I'm sorry you have to see me like this, but I, I think I've ruined everything” Max reassured him with a smile “Tell me, what happened between you and Kai” Tyson walked over to the near by bench, and sat down on it, leaning back, and gazing into the sky above, as he told Max of what had just happened.
 
“We woke up, everything was fine, We then decided that we would have a beybattle, it was so exciting, and after so long, and fishing didn't really appeal to us, truth was, I just wanted to be alone with him for a while, because I knew he was going back to Russia today. Then after the match that Kai won. Kai wondered off into the back garden, it seemed like he wanted me to follow him, he trailed round into the flower garden, I ran to keep up, and as I reached the corner there he was, just waiting, standing, the petals scattering over him, I couldn't help myself, he just stood there smiling down at me, I couldn't take it….” Tyson felt himself becoming breathless.
 
Max's eyebrow's edged inwards “Tyson, what happened” Tyson felt himself losing breath as he relived that moment “I pulled down his scarf, and then I kissed him” Max's eye's widened “And then what? Tyson's tears began to stream again, “Then, he kept saying he was sorry, and he cried, he had tears in his eyes, Kai cried, he never cries, how could I have, made him cry and that he said he had to leave, I'm such an idiot, I've ruined everything” Tyson trembled, his body curling round as he couldn't find a way to stop his tears, his face was furthest from the sky that it had ever been as he stared down at each grain of gravel below.
 
“So, Kai just left, and he didn't even talk to you about why you did it, or if he even wanted it? Max asked, disappointed that someone like Kai would just run away form something like this, Max knew, there had to be more, If Kai hadn't wanted it, he would have just pushed away and waked off, calling Tyson a fag, not run back to Russia or cry, there was something more going in. “Tyson, do you love Kai? Max asked bluntly. Tyson looked sideways so he had eye contact with max “Yeah” Max groaned “No, I mean, do you really love him? Tyson's featured dented “Yeah, I do love him I have loved him ever since we first met up on that riverbank” Tyson shouted, annoyed that Max had asked him twice. Max smiled “Then what are you still doing here? Tyson's eye's widened “What” Tyson wondered just what Max was implying.
 
Max closed his eyes for a few second's before re opening them “In my opinion Tyson, when you love someone, no matter what, you do everything in your power to let them know, hiding it is the worst thing you can do, maybe even more so than being a little selfish and telling that person how you fell, do you want to go through your entire life, wondering what if you had told him and what could have been, of course you don't, Isn't it better to say you tried and failed, rather than you didn't try at all. You should be the one who knows that theory inside out Tyson, Please don't let him go, before you've even tried, only when you have tried everything, and he still doesn't wanna know, can you cry and give up, knowing you had tried everything. Tyson, Go to Russia, and tell him, tell him that you love him” Max smiled as a smile hit Tyson's feature's. Tyson nodded, reassured of himself now.
“Where's Tyson” Rei asked as Max walked in. “He's gone” Rei and Kenny widened their pupils “Gone where? The both shouted in harmony, alarmed at the fact Max had used the word gone.
 
The cold snow fell harshly as the cold nights drew closer, Kai had finally arrived back in Russia, his huge mansion looked cold, and it was. All lights had been kept off, as well as the heating. Kai let himself back in, looking round at the bare open hallway, Kai walked over and switched on the light. Hanging up his coat as the huge chandelier filled the room with some warmth, Kai tried to keep his mind away from Tyson, but no distraction was working, he had been trying ever since he boarded the plane, but there was nothing that could keep him from thinking of what he had left behind. And nothing to could feel more regrettable than running from something he wanted. He just wanted one last chance to ask Tyson what exactly that was, but when it came to it, would he really be able to ask?
 
Kai looked round at the familiar surroundings as he sat down in his office, instant flashbacks reminding him of the younger one's lips smothered on his own, that feeling sent a shock through him, many questions went over in Kai's mind, why did Tyson feel he had to do that, was it possible that Tyson knew Kai's feeling's and simply did that because he just wanted to see his reaction, or maybe he did it because he knew Kai had been lusting after it for so long. Either way, pondering on it was giving Kai a headache.
 
Kai wept that night as he pressed his tears against the pillow, how was it he became like this, letting his emotions ruin him this way. Tyson was the one at the core of all this, and Kai felt so guilty for feeling like this about someone who really respected him as a team mate. To have such desire's. It was wrong wasn't it? Kai kept telling himself how wrong it was, not to mention he was another guy. There were probably a thousand reasons why Kai knew it shouldn't be, but the one overpowering all was the feeling of love, the feeling of it being so right, if though his conscious was telling him how wrong it was. He felt like a whirlpool, not sure what to do. And then came those same reminders, that kiss, so sweet. As he thought, he eventually slept, his mind still fixate on Tyson.
 
Kai woke to the sound of knocking, “What's that fucking racket? He groaned, slipping some shorts onto his naked body, Kai had always liked to sleep naked, he found that wearing clothes disrupted his sleep, he twisted and turned over a lot, and his clothes always got crumpled and scrunched beneath him, bulging into his side's, making it uncomfortable and hard to fall asleep. He really didn't care if he was going to answer the door half naked, besides the postman had scene a lot worse.
 
He ruffled his hand through his hair, still feeling pretty drained and depressed from yesterday's events, but he was walking, so that was a start. The door rocked again, as the person banging it began to bang harder. Kai finally opened it.
 
“A Package Mr Hiwatari” The postman said, handing him a brown parcel, Kai took the pen and signed down his name. “Thank you” Kai said, placing the parcel under his arm. “Good day” The postman greeted walking away as Kai went to close the door.
 
“Wait” A Voice called, pushing his hand against the closing door, Kai knew that voice, as he turned to re open the door, the parcel feel from under his arm, his eye's stunned as the breathless beauty stood before him.
 
“Tyson, how did you? Kai's word's were cut short as Tyson smiled sweetly and spoke.
 
“You didn't think I was going to let you just walk away from me, without saying goodbye properly did you? Tyson asked in a playful but serious manner.
 
Kai's eye's shone as he stared down at the younger one, His extreme dress sense, never ceasing to amaze Kai. “Tyson, I” Kai couldn't find the word's, he wanted so badly to tell Tyson how much he was making him feel, That he wanted to take him and screw him into the ground right now and make him his.
 
“Kai please” Tyson asked, wanting him to say nothing for just a moment. Kai stood waiting as Tyson calmly spoke.
 
“Kai, I Love You”
 
That was it, Tyson has said those forbidden word's. Tyson stood, nervous, waiting for some sort of reaction, Kai just stood there, not moving an inch.
 
Thoughts pestered Kai's mind again, This is it, this is my chance, all I have to do id say it back, I need to open up and tell him, he just did it so why can't I? Kai just couldn't, he chocked, froze up, unable to speak the word's that so desperately needed to be said.
 
Tyson smiled “its okay Kai, you don't have to say anything, it doesn't matter I can already tell by your expression, But I tried, I gave it my all, so please don't hate me?
Tyson requested, already asking for Kai's forgiveness.
 
“No Tyson, You've got it all wrong, I…” Still unable to bring his pathetic self to say it. Kai could do so much, he was so strong, so why couldn't he do this, there Tyson was standing at his door, just like he had hoped, he made it all the way, and Kai couldn't even bring himself to tell Tyson something he really deserved to hear. How useless he felt.
 
Tears fell down Tyson's face again, he was getting used to crying, Kai found it in him self to just smile, he raised his hand and wiped away Tyson's tears. Pulling Tyson closer to him, Kai lent down and crashed those lips of his against Tyson's feeling that ever sweet taste that Tyson had to give. Pinkie flesh sliding against one another, Saliva sprinkling down the side of each pair of lips.
 
As the broke from the kiss Tyson smiled again “Kai, you didn't have to that but thank you” Tyson pushed away from Kai's embrace, now he was the one who was running, he ran from that house, as fast as his legs would carry him.
 
That's when it happened. . .