Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Rock The Party Tonight! ❯ Knowing each other. ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Rock The Party Tonight!
Authoress: ColdBlackRaven
Summary: Please visit chapter one.
Warning: Please visit chapter one.
Rating: T
Disclaimer: I do not own the show Beyblade or any of it's characters but this plot and the idea is surely mine.
A/N: Thanks a lot for the reviews. They are really really appreciated. You guys really make my day from the reviews.
And for Tuli-Susi: You need to get relaxed and when was the time I told the couples? I haven't mentioned the couples yet girl. And I hope you were only talking about dance couples because I didn't even tell the pairing couples. You know what I mean. And it was only Michael and Enrique who called Ray bad. Did I ever tell anything about how good or bad Kai is? No! So you just gotta read.
I don't think I'll be able to complete this fic before Christmas as my exams are on and blah blah blah. But anyways, I hope you'll enjoy reading. Please check out a little addition in the summary in chap one. Sorry for this late update. Actually my keyboard stopped working! Can you believe it? Yeah sure you can. Stupid keyboard! But as now it's on so I am also on ;)
--
Chapter - 3
Knowing each other.
--
Ray came out of the bathroom in his uniform and started setting his school bag. After he was done he looked at the figure lying on the bed looking at the ceiling. Ray widened his eyes to find the figure there which wasn't there when he went in the bathroom.
"where were you all night? I was so worried." Ray said getting on the bed while his voice had the angry and tensed tone. Ray frowned when Kai didn't answer
"Kai. You can just tell me before disappearing. I looked for you in the whole dorm. I even went outside to look for you. I thought of not asking others because I thought they'll also get worried. Kai? Kai? You listening to me? Hello! Hiwatari to earth? Hello!!" Ray complained. When he still didn't recieve an answer or even a glance. He waved his hand in front of the crimson eyes, whose owner was lying dead on the bed. (No he didn't die! Mind you) Ray continued with waving his hand in front of the pair of crimson orbs but frowned when he still didn't recieve an answer.
"Kai? You alive or dead? Hello?" Ray asked once more, bringing his face above Kai's face so, whether Kai wanted or not, his eyes would have to look at Ray's face.
"you there? Or flew far away from me?" Ray asked his face still above Kai's face, Kai's even breathing hitting Ray's face. Kai looked into the big golden eyes which were just some inches away from his.
"I wish!"Kai thought looking in the golden eyes who held a mixed look of anger and worry
"Kai?" Ray said again, now his tone holding worry.
Kai moved his shoulders a bit as a signal of, he wanted Ray to move away from him so he could get up. Ray got off the bed, from his position, waiting for Kai to do the same which was soon done.
"Kai? Hello?? Why are you not talking to me? Kai?" Ray said moving quickly from his place and stood as a barrier in front of Kai, blocking his way
"I am talking to you." Kai answered looking in Ray's eyes who held worry, anger and tension together while a frown was also present between his brows.
"what's the matter?" Ray asked now annoyed
"nothing."
"then let's go!"
"where?"
"excuse me? It's 7:30 in the morning. Where do we daily go at this time?"
"..."
"for a walk Hiwatari. For a walk."
"a walk?" Kai asked blankly
"yes, a walk. You know the slower version of running" ( 1 )
"..."
"What the hell is wrong with you?"
"Like I said, nothing!" Kai answered moving away from Ray to where his bag was present
"ok then why weren't you answering me?" Ray said still annoyed, very annoyed, following Kai
"when?"
"when I was asking you what the hell was wrong?"
"I was thinking something."
"Thinking. Right! And where were you the whole night? I was so much worried Kai. I didn't even sleep the whole night in an expectation that now Kai will come but no! Kai Hiwatari just didn't come and made Ray Kon so worried for him that he had to spent his whole night looking at the door waiting for Kai that now he'll come in the room." Ray expressed in a pretty angry tone
"no one told you to stay awake for me." Kai answered now moving away from Ray making Ray's mouth fall open
Ray knew very much well that when ever Kai acted like this something is always wrong and Ray had learned how to improve the situation. Now he has been living with Kai for one and a half years. He knew how to act when Kai is like this. He knew pretty much well, that was what he thought.
"Kai? What's wrong?" Ray began with a soft tone standing behind Kai while Kai was brushing his hair standing in front of the mirror
"I have told you this before Ray and I am telling you this again. Nothing is wrong!" Kai said now getting a bit irritated from the same question now facing Ray. Ray found the angry but a little scared look in Kai's eyes as he looked into Kai's eyes very carefully which were not very far from his eyes. Not very far but very near that, as they were standing straight, the tips of their noses could touch. Ray knew how to act right now. Tough he was pretty angry at Kai but he held a soft and normal look in his eyes reading Kai from his eyes. Kai, knowing Ray very well looked away from Ray tunring his head to one side.
"if anything is not wrong Kai, then why are you lying to me?"
"I. Am. Not. Lying."
"ok. I am sorry. I should'nt have expressed it like that, that I didn't sleep the whole night. You went through the same condition right?"
"huh?"
"I mean you also didn't sleep last night. Right?"
"wrong."
"ah.. com'on Kai. I can see bags under your eyes." Ray said chuckling slightly, and taking one step back knowing Kai's reaction already, which made Kai's eyes wide and he turned around to see his reflection in the mirror
"I didn't get any bags!" Kai defended
"that means you did stay awake last night."
"no!"
"oh God! Kai you are so pathetic at lying."
"Thanks. Ray." a thank you came from a mouth whose teeth were clenched and the face had an eyebrow raised while the crimson eyes showed anger
"ah. You're welcome. So was this just for fun or you really are gonna get angry on me because of your fight with Tala last night?" Ray said surprising Kai more than anything as his eyes widened
"how did you know that I had a fight with Tala?" Kai asked pretty much surprised on Ray's acts
"so you did have a fight." Ray expressed with a chuckle making Kai narrow his eyes
"I hate you so much Ray!" Kai said, an angry look in his eyes
"hn. Yeah! Like I love you more than anything in the whole wide world my dear Kai." Ray said sarcastically. Kai looked at Ray, who was now standing at the closet taking out his accessories, with his eyes wide though he knew Ray was joking but his mouth still wanted to drop open and it even succeeded in doing so. Kai moved his vision away from Ray looking at the floor in particular now. Closing his eyes and letting out a deep sigh. He again moved his vision at Ray who was now putting on a watch on his wrist.
"Ray?" Kai called his room mate on which he at once turned around
"Kai look. I know you very well." before Kai could begin Ray started and his statement sure was very very true
"huh?"
"You must have had a fight with Tala last night and --"
"no I di.."
"-- you decided not to come here as it would have been a big quarrel. --"
"but no.."
"-- You must have been very angry at that time so you decided to stay with Tala and wander around his room, --"
"why wou.."
"-- mumbling some things in anger and cracking your knuckles and all --"
"but me and Ta.."
"-- the process you go through when you have an argument with Tala." Ray took a deep breath before continuing again
"Don't worry Kai. At last now you can take good decisions of not throwing the anger of your fight on me." Ray said smirking on which Kai raised his eye brow and got back his senses when Ray passed by him
"I do not crack knuckles in anger." Kai stated on which Ray burst into a huge laughter
"yeah. Ahh.. that was really funny Kai." Ray said after getting a control on his laughter
"That. Was. Not. Funny." ohh, Kai is now pretty angry on Ray now, cracking his knuckles but immediately stopped when he saw Ray smirking at him
"so what do you want me do instead of laughing? Come to you and listen to what you want to say to Tala which would be something like this: 'What the hell he thinks of him self. Always arguing with me and without any reason. That's it. I am not --"
"Ray."
"-- gonna talk with him any more. That does it. He has to be the first one to apologize or I am not talking with him anymore. I am always the first one to apologize, it's not like I really need him or anything. But I always saying --"
"Ray?"
"-- sorry on the first place has made him think that I need him. I don't need him."
"Ray!!"
"-- He can go scram! I am not talking with him. Full stop!'" a deep breath was inhaled after this immitation
"RAY! RAY!! RAAYYYY!!"
"Kai. I shut up."
"RA... oh sorry. Didn't notice"
"yeah I know." Ray said nodding, approving to himself
"and yeah. I do not say all the things you told." Kai defended now wearing his watch
"yeah right. Like I am th..." Ray's unfinished statement turned into mumbling when a hand covered his mouth to let the statement finish
"don't start again." Kai warned, a spark in his eyes instead of the dull and cold expression which was there.
More mumbling came from Ray's mouth as the Kai's hand was still covering it.
"huh?" Kai asked when he didn't understand what Ray said not moving his hand away
Mumbling. Mumbling.
"what the hell are you saying?" Kai still covering Ray's mouth with his hand asked. Soon Ray grabbed Kai's mentioned arm by the wrist and moved it away from his mouth.
"I said; MOVE YOUR HAND OFF MY MOUTH!!" Ray took the advantage and shouted on Kai's face loud enough not to go outside their room
"It's already off." Kai stated in a straight tone on which Ray blinked
"oh.. he he. Yeah" Ray said giggling and left Kai's wrist
"you can be so stupid sometimes Ray." Kai said now chuckling. The cold look in his eyes gone far away leaving a new spark there
"thank God! Your mood is at last ok! Things I do only for you Kai."
"Yeah I know. All thanks goes to your company." Ray said after thinking
"Ray!"
"yes?"
"shut up!"
"no!"
"why?"
think. Think.
"I win!"
"Hey I was thinking!"
"you lost!"
"fine. I give you my win."
"the win was never yours."
"everything of mine is yours, isn't it?"
Kai blinks and a soft look comes in his eyes as he looked at Ray
"your body too?"
Kai's eyes widened and a shock plastered it self on his face. He blinked several times with wide eyes as the particular thought crossed his mind
"where the hell did that come from?!" Kai said, panicked or should we say said his thought out loud. Ray turned around to see if any thing new has entered the room but no there were only the two of them. Only the two of them.
"Kai?" Ray waved his hand in front of Kai's eyes making him back up a little and snap back to reality
"huh? Oh Ray." Kai still in shock with the particular thought of his recognized the fimiliar figure in front of him.
"yeah it's me. Ray Kon. How are you?" Ray faked a tone as meeting Kai for the first time but then turning his face serious
"hello? Kai did you get your self a mental breakdown?" Ray asked now standing in front and only a step away from him
"I think so." Kai whispered slowly still surprised of his own thinking
"ah.. Silly me. That was a very long time ago that you had a mental breakdown." Ray said pretending of being surprised
"where were we?" Kai asked after some small moments of silence
"in our room, I think." Ray said giving a thought ful expression on which Kai rose his eye brow
"I mean you were talking about something."
"oh yeah. I was saying when are we going to leave for the walk?"
"oh.. umm.. Ray I've taken a decision."
"Oh My God!! You took a decision? You're becoming responsible Kai!!" Ray said now battling his lashes
"anyways. What's your decison?" Ray asks now in a normal tone
"umm.. I decided if.. we could.. practice our dance in the mornings and not go for a walk??" Kai atlast finished in hesitation
"I don't know. But not today. Puh-lease!" Ray said moving to the study table in the room and grabbing his bag
"Anyways. Now come soon. Everyone will be waiting." Ray said when he heard voices of some chats in the dorm and head for the room door
"gorgeous." a small whisper was complimented on Ray's body which came from Kai's mouth when he saw Ray moving out the door.
Shock soon over came Kai's face and he covered his mouth from his left hand on what he just said. His eyes widedned more and he at once uncovered his lips from his hand when he remembred this was the same hand he used for covering Ray's mouth when he was blabbering. Meaning, Kai's lips have touched the same spot in his hand Ray's lips have touched.
--
( 1 ) I'll tell what that was for in the last chapter. I don't wanna... never mind.
Well what do you say people? I hope you liked it. Stupid but yeah what can you do when you need to update soon and you have a exam next day? The answer is you come up with a stupid chap like this. But I hope it wasn't this stupid. It will lead towards a whole twisting story.
Please, please review.