Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Rock The Party Tonight! ❯ Practice makes perfect. ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Rock The Party Tonight!
Authoress: ColdBlackRaven
Summary: Please visit chapter one.
Warning: Please visit chapter one.
Rating: T
Disclaimer: I do not own the show Beyblade or any of its characters but this plot and the idea is surely mine.
A/N: Um… Happy New Year?
hides behind chair
I am sorry, I am sorry!! I know it’s a pretty late update, ok a very late update! But at least I got to put it… anyways here goes!
--
Chapter – 4
Practice makes perfect?
--
The whole room echoed with laughter while one of the figures standing inside the room could only raise their slate eye brow.
“Ray?”
The laughter continued while a piece of soft music continued in the back ground.
“Ray?”
The laughter didn’t stop which now made a frown appear between the slate brows.
“Ray! SHUT UP ALREADY!!”
At last the exasperation got the best of Kai and he shouted at his friend, Ray, who was supposed to be the source of echoing laughter.
The laughter lowered and soon faded.
“Thank you! Now can we continue please?” Kai asked and held out his arm so Ray could hold it and they could actually start their dance practice. Ray smiled in trying not to laugh and looked at Kai’s offered hand. He moved his hand forward and when it was close for Kai to hold, Ray pulled it back and started laughing again. A tint of pink brushed Kai’s cheeks but was soon gone as he plastered a cold look on his face instead of his small smile.
Ray cleared his throat and moved, then held the offered hand of Kai. The both blinked for once and soon Kai pulled Ray closer by his hand and placed his hand on his hip so they were now in a perfect position. Ray shakily moved his hand upwards and tried to place his hand on Kai’s shoulder but failed badly from the electric shocks he was having from Kai’s hand placed on a particular spot. He pulled away from Kai and started laughing hysterically once more.
A tint of pink again took place on Kai’s cheeks when Ray suddenly pulled away from his going on feelings. He lowered his eyes while smiling and then looked at the laughing Ray. The blush on Kai’s face faded soon enough and he walked towards Ray.
“Just tell me one thing. Why the hell? Are you laughing, Ray!!” Kai asked in a cold voice but then he also started smiling when Ray didn’t stop and just raised his eyebrow.
“Ok! Ok!! Ray, don’t laugh again! Let’s start again. Ok?” Ray half said to him self
Kai started the music again and the both stood in the center once more. Both took a deep breath and then looked at each other with a deep look in their eyes. Trying to give expressions according to the music. A smile came on Ray’s lips once more when he couldn’t stand the deep stare of Kai but soon faded when Kai did not give any reaction.
Kai held out his hand once more in front of Ray and kept looking in Ray’s eyes. Ray gave out his hand but it was once again shaking and the time when the both hands joined together, Ray again got some electric shocks inside his body but he didn’t do anything instead gave a smile. Kai straightened and moved a little back from Ray with his hand in his hand. Than pulled Ray towards him from his hand nearly making their chests touch but stopped as Ray suddenly placed his other hand on Kai’s shoulder and his smile grew bigger on his achievement. Now Kai moved his hand and hesitantly placed it on Ray’s hip. Ray chuckled at the feeling for a moment while Kai blushed but soon made the blush go away.
They continued to move on slowly on the music. Ray chuckling again and again looking at different positions while Kai fixed his gaze at Ray's face. That beautiful face. Soon the music changed so Kai pulled his hand, the one placed on Ray's hip, away and pushed Ray away by holding his hand and than bringing him closer again by spinning him to his shoulder and than when the beautiful moment was about to start that Ray would be on Kai's arm, arched, and Kai would be looking deep in his eyes, the moment was flushed as Kai spun Ray back and he by mistake crushed Kai's foot from his.
Kai took a halt as his breath suddenly stopped from the sudden pressure. (A/N: Kai was bare foot and Ray wore shoes so they could be at eye level) His eyes went wide and he gulped. He slowly looked down at his foot, which was crushed from the heel of Ray's shoe, and than at Ray whose eyes were also wide, and he had a nervous smile on his face.
"Um... Sorry Kai!" Ray said feeling a bit guilty. Yeah a bit.
"ah... ouch!" Kai said after taking a deep breath and than glared at Ray who was smiling sheepishly. His fists clenched by his side, he was sure about to punch the guy but he calmed down and asked
"Can you please look where you step from now on?!" Kai requested
"well duh' I said I am sorry why are you making such a big deal out of it. Its just a foot I crushed you got one more and its not like now you will be unable to walk. Com'on I said I am sorry and I do look where I step. Its your fault that you spun me back so fast that I by mistake stepped on your foot and what are you? Blind or something! You knew I had to spin back than you could just move your foot away if you're in love with your foot that much!" Ray said and turned away while Kai's mouth fell open and he just stared the guy who was going to be his partner in a dance competition.
This is going to be a long day...
SOCBR
--
Well what say... short but I had to put something...
Anyways please please please review!!
ColdBlackRaven