Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Rock The Party Tonight! ❯ Figuring Feelings Out ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Rock The Party Tonight!

Authoress: ColdBlackRaven.

Summary: Please visit chapter one.

Warning: Please visit chapter one.

Rating: T

Disclaimer: I do not own the show beyblade or any of it's characters but this plot and the idea is surely mine.

A/N: Yes I know I didn't update as quickly as I should have but hey you know the laziness rules the world of fictions. By the way I just remembered from a review that in my fiction Christmas is only a week later. So I thought of moving in... slow motion -evil grin- Slow as not in updates but as in days in my fictions. So this fiction here is gonna be stretching a little.

Thankyou so so much for the reviews everyone! On with the chapter.

Better version of the chapter available here:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3265834/7/Rock_The_Party_Tonight

----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------

Chapter - 7
Figuring Feelings Out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------

Ray was still awake lying in his bed his thoughts didn't let him sleep. The shifting body on the other bed beside him got his attention and he found that his room mate was fast asleep. Ray sat up in his bed to check the time. It was 3:30 in the morning. He took off the sheets from above him and moved to the bed of his companion who had his back facing him.

"I don't know how to even accept this. Can it really be possible?" his thoughts rushed in once again as he moved towards where Kai was facing.

"Wait, is it right to be looking for sense in here? I mean okay I like him but..." his thoughts trailed off as he saw the sleeping Kai. His lips parted at the peaceful look on Kai's face. It was probably the first time he saw his room mate sleeping because all the time Kai would go to sleep after Ray and wake up before him.

Covering the distance between him and Kai's bed he came near and crouched on his knees beside Kai's bed. Ray was really good at this. He could take the journey of the whole hostel without making a single sound and thats what he did right now, kneeling before Kai's bed he kept staring him, his thoughts kicking gears once again.

"He looks like so 'take-me-right-now', right now." Ray blinkined at his thought and smiled, shaking his head on himself. He was staring Kai. And that's what he wanted to keep doing. Stare him. Catch each and every single piece of his in his sight and preserve it forever. His hand automatically moved from where it was resting on his knee and moved towards Kai's face. His hand wanted to touch Kai and he was just looking at what he was doing.

"What if he wakes up... and hates me more..?" his hand stopped at once when it was just an inch away from Kai's smooth cheek. Ray frowned at himself and then stood up frustrated.

"What am I doing? I don't even know what I want!"

"Well you do, you just don't wanna accept it." the voice which always helped him taking decisions stepped in from the back of his head. Ray only narrowed his eyes at the univited subconcious guest of his.

"So you wanna say I'm falling for a guy?" Ray thought frowning, moving towards his bed

"Actually you're the one who said it. But hey I don't mind. He is hot you know." he could feel his subconcious smirk with evil thoughts on which he gnashed his teeth.

"That's not what I meant. I like him for the person he is." a loud laughter was what he heard in his head and at that moment he just wanted to rip his hair out of head no matter how hard he worked on growing it so long it was right now.

"I mean it." he tried to argue back with the voice who kept laughing in his head and atlast stopped after sometime.

"One thing, tell me one thing you like about him." his head challanged him knowing too well his brain was blank.

"Well he is intelligent you know." he actually said out loud not noticing as his voice was just a mere whisper.

"Intelligent, yes. And?"

"He always knows what he's doing and does it right. And he actually knows when to do what and how to do it and that makes him just perfect." he smiled changing his voice into his thoughts again as he realized he said the last sentence out loud

"And hey what about when he tried to comfort you that day." his mind knew too well what it was doing. It was amking him accept what he felt for the other teen

"Yeah.. I don't really know what he's hiding but I think he's forced to do this because his eyes..." smiling at the flash back of that moment he continued to sit up on his bed and crossed his legs "His eyes showed that he wanted to tell me but something was stopping him. And if it wouldn't have been for that 'privacy-disturbing' Tala I would've known what it was."

"He was so close..." his mind making him fall flat on his bed continued.

"I just can't help it. I love it when he is happy. I love to see him smile."

"Love it when it's dance practice time." biting his lip his mind turned him to his side which made his back face his sleeping room mate.

"It's strange how I can't stop laughing. He might think that I'm going mad but it's just that I really can't understand the feeling I start to get when ever he touches me on..."

"Soft spots?" he lowered his eyes smiling at the thought. .

"I like to hang around him. It's attractive how he mostly remains silent and when he speaks its just the right words to the right person. No matter how much I love his voice his expressions are what speak more clearly of what he's feeling at the moment. Frustrated, tired or just annoyed. And when he's pleased.." his smile grew big at the thought "it's mostly around me don't you think that he's smiling not really with others except for...." Ray narrowed his eyes at the thought "..Tala!"

Ray swiftly got up from his bed and jumped on the floor landing on his feet without any sound. He had his eyes narrowed thinking upon the certain person. But as his eyes fell on the shifting body on the other bed his lips turned into a smirk. His pupils getting narrow making it visible that he had... 'some' thoughts in his mind.

"There is one way to know if it's me or Tala." he smirked at his thoughts

He moved towards Kai who was now facing him with closed eyes. Ray sat in front of him his senses catching the mere uneven breathing when he started to close the distance between the two faces making it confirm that Kai was awake. He slowly breathed on Kai's face making him open his eyes slowly. And what seemed like forever they kept staring eachother. Kai blinked only when Ray's eyes shifted to his lips from his crimson orbs, he licked his own lips and Kai's sight caught it.

Kai tried to make out his friend's name but his voice was stuck. The way Ray was looking at him showed him that he needed him. He wanted him.

"You know what I want?" his voice was a mere whisper, audible enough in the silent room. His eyes were fixed on Kai's lips while Kai was looking in his eyes, the golden ocean drowning him and dragging him into it. Without him knowing he started to lean in with his eyes closed, closing the mere distance just to stop an inch away when Ray spoke again. He had a big smirk plastered on his face when he saw Kai lean in for him but this wasnt what he was looking for. He had plans and they were visible from his eyes that his mind was succeeding upon what it thought.

"Then you'll do it the first thing in morning."

"Huh?" Kai's eyes opened with a frown, trying to figure out what the depth in the oppsite crystals meant. Did he do a mistake? But little did he know he did just what the other wanted him to.

"Don't let Tala come in our practice. I don't wanna embarrase myself in front of him." Ray said carressing Kai's cheek and gave a small smile on which after blinking for several times, Kai nodded.

"Sorry I woke you up." Ray said again taking his hand back and standing on his feet. His eyes still on his friend expecting an answer

"It's okay." Kai was feeling incomplete. The urge that had grown inside him was now left unsatisfied. Was he guilty of thinking the other way? He wanted Ray. He wanted to close the left over distance between them. He wanted his lips to touch the soft petals like lips of his. But it didn't happen. You don't always get what you want.

"Good night Kai." Ray said smiling and heard Kai murmur the same behind his back as he turned around, heading for his bed a big smirk hanging on his lips as he slid onto his bed.

"Just what I wanted to know..." he thought covering himself half way with the sheets. Closing his eyes, his smrik grew bigger

"You want me.."

"I want you Ray."

x-x-x

Bryan's Room

The door opened without any sound and a red head peeked in, to look at the bed only to find a pair of silver orbs staring directly into his violet eyes. He sighed and came in without any hesitation and laid down in his bed.

"Where were you Tala?" Bryan atlast asked when his expectation that his friend will speak by himself, failed.

"Like you don't know." Tala smirked at his friend's question and made himself comfortable in his bed.

"Were you with... at this time of night... Did you guys.... Oh my God!!" Bryan said sitting up on his bed starting to panick as he made an attempt of figuring out his friend's intentions

"Bryan! Behave! No we didn't do that. I just needed someone to talk to." he answered swinging both his hands above his head. His face making it visible he was tired

"You could talk to me. Or Kai for that matter." Bryan said, lying back down not noticing the sudden dimness that overtook his friend's eyes.

"Bryan?"

"Hm."

"What do you... feel for Ray?" he finally asked getting up to face his friend and supporting himself on his elbow, seeing the frown taking over Bryan's head.

"I don't want to talk about this Tala. It's very late. You should get some sleep. Good night!" with that said he turned his back to his friend. Knowing well not to stretch the topic he laid himself down as well and after staring at the cieling for a while, he also closed his eyes.

"No... You can never be the one I'd go looking for when I need someone to talk to." and with his last thought he let the darkness take over his mind.


SOCBR
--------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Muwahaha!!! An update! Yes!

Next Chapter: The classroom! Yes I missed making out the humor part. So the next chapter you'll have... hm let's see I'll have to think on that.

Anyways...

Like it? Please review and do tell. By the way. I've also updated the new one shot of mine ^.^

Please review.