Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Rock The Party Tonight! ❯ Like?...... Or Lose? ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Rock The Party Tonight!

Authoress: ColdBlackRaven

Summary: Please visit chapter one.

Warning: Please visit chapter one.

Disclaimer: I do not own the show beyblade or any of it's characters but this plot and the idea is surely mine.

A/N: I know I know. Christmas is long gone but this story is still here. You know I was thinking of not making too long chapters of this story. It just ruins the fun.
Anyways less talking, more writing.

------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------

Chap ter - 6

Like?...... Or lose?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------

Kai was worried. He was now in his room sitting on his bed. He could sense the wet neko-jin having a burning brain, as in he just walked out of the bathroom. He had seen the now damp teen smack his head with his hand, smack his head with his book, smack his head on the table and.... smack his head anytime he got the chance this morning in class. The way he could see all this was that they changed places in the class room. Today Kai sat with Max and Ray had to sit with Tala as he insited him on doing so, so he could cheer him up after the last day happening.

'I think something is bothering him.' Kai thought that, yes thought.

He could see Ray drying his long hair quite roughly than usual in front of the mirror. He stopped for a while to look at his own reflection and mouthed 'why?' and then started smacking his head in the mirror. Kai could only raise his eyebrow on that.

'Yup, definately bothered.'

Ray threw the towel away, not even drying his hair properly and tying the yin-yang bandana on his head. He proceeded to Kai.

"Get up Kai. We're going for a walk." Ray said, more like ordered which caught Kai offguard in front of the boiling teen.

"Um.. Ray you know I... cant."

If it wasn't for the twitching of Ray's left eye at his sentence Kai wouldn't have gulped like that.

"Fine then! I'm getting the hell out of here!!" Ray said and stormed out the room slamming the door behind him. Leaving a sad expression on Kai's face.

xxx

Ray was running. Just running without even caring how badly he was ruining the effect of the bath he took. His untied hair flowing after him, sweat falling in forms of droplets through his red bandana. He entered the park without even caring he scared the old lady, with his running who was about to enter too.

He liked it here. It was peace and quiet here. But this time it wasnt working.

'Damn it!'

His thoughts started.

"I hate it when I know I don't know something and i know it has me in it. Just surely damn it!'

He took a halt in his running and started breathing quite heavily. He could sense someone walking towards him but he didn't pay attention to it as he had his breath to settle down at the moment. He looked from the corner of his eye while he was bended with his hands resting on his knees. He knew those shoes too well, it was Kai. He got to his straight position and started running again.

'Maybe he took the other route.' was Ray's thought when he found Kai at the place before him

He knew Kai was following him as his voice was getting closer and closer as Kai called out to him to stop. Ray must know better than running away from Kai. He sure was gonna lost. Ray stopped suddenly and ran backwards to Kai who was at a small distance and pinned him to a tree near by holding his shoulders.

Ray was angry. Kai could tell from his golden eyes. He sure was angry and though everyone knew that Ray can not over power Kai. He still let him do so... for the time being.

"What! The hell is your problem?!" Ray said loudly in Kai's face. Kai knew well that it wasn't a moment to answer.

"When you didn't want to come. Why did you now? Why cant you just deal with your own concerns and decide what you want?" Ray was still breathing heavily but he made his point clear.

"You are my concern, Ray" Kai said in a soft tone

'And I want you' Kai did good keeping the other part to himself. He knew how to handle a angry Ray.

The look in Ray's eyes changed. It got soft but the anger was still running in there somewhere. Ray knew what he was doing but Kai held a doubt. Ray slided his right hand from Kai's shoulder to his neck and kept staring him in his eyes.

Ray could feel it. He could feel Kai's heartbeat below his fingers and his eyes smirked on knowing they made it faster. Not because of the running but from a certain gesture. Ray tilted his head to one side a little and his lips parted slightly. Kai swallowed the left over salive in his mouth cause his mouth was going dry but his face knew well not to show that. Ray came closer to his face, studying both his eyes.

"You're lying." He whispered

And for the first time in the long pause Kai blinked. Ray turned around and smirked hiding it from his stunned room mate. He waited for Kai's reaction but was disappointed when none came. Maybe Ray stepped on a sensitive nerve.

"You said you were hiding something." Ray said with his back still facing Kai.

No answer.

He waited.

And waited.

He atlast turned around to not find Kai there. He was gone. That actually made Ray's anger escape as he started thinking if he had done something wrong. He noticed the sun was actually drowning in the horizon when the people in the park started to leave got his attention.

He was caught in a lot of thoughts because of Kai's reaction.

'Did he like it?' He thought to himself and started pacing slowly back to his hostel.

'Or do I lose him?'

xxx

He saw Kai sitting on his bed with his knees curled to his chest while his chin rested on them. Kai didn't even give him a look when Ray entered their room. Ray only sighed at this and went for a shower. He came back after sometime not wearing his shirt which actually caught Kai's attention as the tone of his skin came in his vision. He kept looking at him from the corner of his eye and actually found that he wasn't even wearing his pants instead he had a towel wrapped around his waist.

Kai's lips parted slightly when he saw his room mate's expsed body, who took out a pair of loose trousers from the cupboard and went back in the bathroom. Kai was disappointed and it was shown when his face automatically lifted up from his knees to see more of what he just saw. Kai was blank but impatient until the bathroom door opened again and Ray emerged out in his trousers. He was still not wearing a shirt. He went in front of the mirror and started to settle his wet hair. Kai could see Ray's slender waist line when he stretched his hands upto the back of his neck.

Ray could feel Kai's eyes on him but he didnt have any reaction for them. He stopped and moved towards his bed switching off the lights. He laid down and half covered himself in sheets and closed his eyes. Kai actually snapped back to reality when he could'nt see his half naked companion. He sighed to himself and laid down as well. He kept staring the ceiling. Thinking of the reason that caused him to leave this evening from the park.

Flashback

It was a few minutes after Ray left in anger that the door to Kai's room knocked again. He expected Ray to just dash in and take his hand and force him to come walk with him. But when he opened the door it was Tala. Kai sighed when he found himself disappointed and came in without saying anything. Tala walked inside and closed the door softly after him. He came and sat with Kai beside him on the edge of his bed. He could see Kai was sad and he didn't like to see that.

"I think you should tell him." Tala said when he couldn't take the out grown silence catching Kai's attention. Tala stood up from his place and walked to a distance.

"Yes Kai tell him. Its gonna make him feel better."

"But Tala. The guys. I... They don't want it." Kai said walking upto his friend

"So? Do they know what you want?" Kai's mouth dropped a little at this.

"Kai. I know what Ray and you share and.. it would be better for the both of you if you reveal the truth to him. What happens next will be what he deicides. Don't lose what you wish to have. Do it." Tala finished.

Turning around he found Kai looking at the floor. Tala smiled at what he saw. It was kind of adorable. He moved towards Kai and covering the distance between them he slided his hand to his neck. Kai looked up and found Tala's face coming closer to his and he closed his eyes. Tala landed his lips on Kai's, kissing it gently. Kai just pressed his lips together not returning the comfortable gesture. But Tala didnt stop and kept kissing Kai and licked his upper lip which actually turned Kai on and he started to kiss him back. Kai cupped Tala's face with one hand and soon became the doiminant one in the two and started kissing Tala harder only to make him moan lightly. He stopped slowly and the two parted from eachother with an audible breathing but didn't remove their hands from where they were.

Tala smiled licking his lips making Kai notice his gesture and he smiled too shaking his head.

"Do it. It's for the good." Tala said with a genuine happiness in his voice when he saw Kai smile again.

Kai smiled at it and moved closer to Tala only to catch him in a kiss again. But this time it was neither gently nor hard. It was just needy...

Flash Back Ends

Kai smiled at the memory and closed his eyes. Soon to be drifting in a beauty sleep.

SOCBR

------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------

-evil laughter- the look on your faces.... The look on your faces! Muwahahaha!!!

Ahem! Kai and Tala? Who expected?
Whew! Too much intensity after a hillarious journey of 5 chapters -fans self with hands-

What happens next? -smriks- wait till next update

till then,

Please Review.