Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ scattered dreams ❯ the club ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey KaL KeY here! This is my sixth fanfic, but my first beyblade! I don't own them unfortunately, but I do own the mindless plot of this story.
 
Ok… warnings are as fallow! - Alternate universe, Yaoi, Prostitutes, abuse, neglect, starvation, sex/rape, etc…
 
Parings—well I don't know which to do but most will be Yaoi… I know that there will be Tyson/Max, umm…Kenny/EmilyEnrique/Oliver….Robert/Johnny̷ 0;and the rest of the usual pairings but as for Rei-I don't know who to but him with…Bryan, Tala, or Kai…. Or for a threesome or foursome Vote! … Could use some opinions on that!
 
Kai let out a sigh as the noise in the limo went from deafening to intolerable. He was starting to regret Tala's idea to get all them together again. Kenny, Tyson, and Max had been friends with Kai, Tala and Bryan since they went to boarding school together. They where here, along with Max's friends from the U.S.-the three Russians, along with Kenny, Tyson, the Russians old room mate, Rei, had gone to the US for the summer. It was the same summer that they went to visit a boarding school in Europe. This is where they met Robert, Johnny, Oliver, and Enrique. All of the Americans and the Europeans where there now, with the three Russians and two Japanese boys, the only person missing was the Chinese boy, Rei.
The limo came to a stop in front of the best club in their town. The club had made a miracle comeback as it almost went under some year's prier. The owner had hired a new dancer, or something like that, and it just came back to life. Kai and Bryan had been bugged by Tala for year's to come here. Now that they were there, since the three Russians were hosting the reunion. Kai wouldn't oddment it, but he was a little upset about not being able to get a hold of the neko-jin.
The driver opened the door, and the large group of friends made their way inside, cutting in front of the line. With five of the group being rich, it was really easy to get what they wanted, when they wanted.
The club was small, a bar on one side, tables outlining the dance floor. There was a stage on one wall, and small dancing platforms in the dance floor. On the platforms were employs that wearing almost nothing, many of the dances were shouting and cat calling. Kai and Bryan looked at each other, both thinking the same thing, `It figures that Tala would want to came to a place like this.' They group made their way to the tables, taking the big corner and one on each side of it. The group headed out to dance, Tala dragging Kai off with him. Bryan on the other hand, was watching the table next to the one he was sitting at.
“I'm telling you, we have to put our money together. One night with any of these dolls will be great.” One of the men told his friend.
“But, will that be enough?” the other asked. “Their not cheap.”
“It will be enough for one of the lower level ones. We have to have a go before the cops find out that the owner sells his works to people at night.” The first told the other. Bryan lets out a sigh, turning back to watch Kai and Tala dance. Bryan had been a cop for a few years now, but that didn't mean he was going to investigate what they said, he was off duty tonight.
A man came onto the stage, and all the music stopped, along with the dances - both the clubbers and the employs. “Now for the highlight of our stars, our own little kiddy cat.” He told everyone, and a cheer went up. A boy that looked no more then 15 came out onto the main stage. He was wearing no shirt, fishnet on his legs, with tight minny shorts on over them. He wore a pair of high heal boots, and on his arms were in a pair of gloves, going up to his upper arms, and came down into long claws. He had long, black, ankle length hair that moved in a wave as he walked, and he had on a head mike. The boy looked familiar, but he couldn't tell why.
“Isn't that Kitten?” Tala asked as he and Kai sat down next to Bryan. Both of the other boys looked at the red head, then back at the Chinese boy on stage.
“It is” Kai muttered. Rei hadn't changed at all since they shared a dorm room. Rei had grown his hair out, but he was the same height, the same small frame, and looked the same age, instead of just over 18. “Why would he be here?” Kai asked, not getting an answer as music started to play from the speakers. Rei looked a step forward, and began to sing in Russian.
Mal'chik Gey, Mal'chik Gey, Mal'chik Gey
Mal'chik, Mal'chik, Mal'chik, Mal'chik Gey
Mal'chik Gey, Mal'chik Gey, Mal'chik
Mal'chik Gey, Mal'chik Gey, Mal'chik Gey
Mal'chik Gey, Mal'chik Gey, Mal'chik
Mal'chik, Mal'chik, Mal'chik

Smotrish nezhno,
Zhdyosh ego vniman'ya.
Chuvstva te zhe,
No, ne ponimayu
Skol'ko mozhno
Zhit', lyubya, ukradkoi.
Ochen' slozhno
Skryt' tvoi povadki,
Ochen' trudno
Skryt' moi stradan'ya.
Ochen', ochen', ochen' ochen'
Neprilichnoe zhelan'e.

Mal'chik Gey, Mal'chik Gey
Bud' so mnoi ponaglei.
Ot styda ne krasnei,
Mal'chik Gey, Mal'chik Gey
Polozhi na druzei,
Mal'chik Gey, Mal'chik Gey.
Ot menya , ****
Mal'chik Gey Gey'

Slyozy dushat',
Mysli zhit' meshayut.
Trudno slushat'.
Net, ne ponimayu.
Da, ya znayu vse tvoi sekrety.
Kak ty terpish tvyordye pridmety?
Vse zhe znayu, eto beznadyozhno,
No mechtayu, tayu'tayu'tayu'tayu'tayu'tayu...

(Mal'chik Gey, Mal'chik Gey
Bud' so mnoi ponaglei.
Ot styda ne krasnei,
Mal'chik Gey, Mal'chik Gey
Polozhi na druzei,
Mal'chik Gey, Mal'chik Gey.
Ot menya , ****
Mal'chik Gey Gey')
X3
 
The three Russians exchanged looks, as Rei was led off stage, to many protests. Bryan, changing his mind about getting involved, turned to his life long friends and filled them in. The three spent the rest of the time there finding out what they could.
From what they could get out of the other dances was that the owner had bought him form his village. The village had given his parents a chose of having him killed or sold, for it was against their laws to leave and return to the village, like he did for school. The owner was looking for a new way to make money, and had jumped on it instantly. That had been when he was 13, right after they had last seen him. The three Russians came up with an agreement; Rei was going to live with them in Kai's `house'.
When it came time, everyone, but Bryan made there way out to the limo. A few minutes later he came out of the building, leading Rei, who was still wearing his stage cloths along with Tala's jacket. No one said a word as they got into the limo, no one said a word when they got to Kai's place, and no one said anything when Kai lead Rei up to a guest room, they just went to their rooms confused as to why the Russians had brought home the main attraction form the club.