Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ scattered dreams ❯ they are gone ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey Guys, Girls, and He/she's of all kinds, I back for the next chapter of `meeting again on a whole new level'.
 
Ok here are the results of the poll.
 
foursome- 4
Bry/Rei- 1
 
Still time to vote! So get too it please! Thanks to all who reviewed, I love you all!!
 
“Bye Guys” Tyson called to Bryan and Tala as he fallowed Kai out the door. Max, Kenny, the Americans, and Tyson were all heading home. The Europeans were staying for a few more days, and Kai had somehow gotten sucked into taking them all to the airport. Tala and Bryan looked up briefly from the show that they were watching on the TV, and nodded.
Once the two of them where alone, Bryan let out a long yawn before getting up. Tala looked up at him, but just shrugged it off as normal. Bryan headed upstairs to the shower, as the Europeans came down stairs. The four of them joined Tala in the TV room (A/N: big house, its Kai's) and try to watch what he was, but it was in Russian. Robert was the one to break the silence. “It was Rei wasn't it?”
“Rei what?” Tala asked him.
“The boy that you brought back from the club?” Johnny asked as he leaned against his boyfriends shoulder.
“Yep!” Tala told them with a smile, as Bryan came back into the room with wet hair. “Hey Bry”
“I'm going to work” He told them as he picked up his bike keys, and went out the front door.
“Bye!” Tala called after him, then turned back to his show.
“I thought he had today off” Oliver muttered.
“He did, but he's going to file a report on the club we were at last night” Tala told him. “To bad though, he won't be here when Kai and I take Rei shopping”
“Shopping” Oliver asked, sitting up.
“Yep!” Tala told him with a big smile “We are taking Rei shopping because he doesn't have anything to wear.”
“Can we join you?” Oliver asked him.
“Sure!” Tala told him “I have to go get Rei up.” Tala got up and headed toward Rei's room, but decided not to get him up yet. Heading toward his room, he started to go through his closet, looking for something for Rei to wear. He pulled out an old pair of white overalls that had its left buckle off. After deciding that they would have to do, he started searching for a shirt to go with it. After a few minutes he found a red shirt that he had got for Kai for his birthday. Kai had once said that he didn't like it, so he figured that Kai wouldn't care if he gave it to Rei.
Heading back out of the room, he went to Rei's. After knocking and not getting an answer he entered the room. Rei was curled up in the middle of the bed, sleeping in his cloths, shoes and all. Tala smiled and couldn't help but chuckle. Rei had always reminded him of a cat, which might be why he stated to call him kitten years ago. Walking over, he shock Rei's shoulder, and blurry gold eyes opened to stare up at him. Tala smiled at him as Rei stretched and sat up. “Kitten, go get a shower. I'll leave cloths for you on the bed. When you're done, come down stairs, and then we can go shopping when Kai gets back. Ok?”
Rei nodded his head, before letting out a yawn. He got up and headed into the joined bathroom, shutting the door and locking it. Tala sat the cloths on the bed, and then headed back down stairs. When he entered the TV room, he took the remote from Johnny, turning it back to his show. He was just getting conferrable when Kai came back into the house.
“Where is Bry, and the Kitten?” He asked.
“Work and kitten is getting ready” Tala told him. Kai arched one of his eyebrows at him “we're taking him shopping for cloths.”
 
 
OK! That's all I got for now, so sorry if you wanted more. Review so that I know what you think! KaL KeY it's out!