Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ scattered dreams ❯ shopping ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

OOOOOOOOOOK! Time for chapter three! I hope you're ready for it! It's official that this is a foursome, since it's most popular with the voters/reviewer, and I will write a Kai/Rei Bry/Tala fic and a Bry/Rei Kai/Tala fic later on for the other reviews (two different fic's people). Now on with the Shopping!
NOTE: -Yeah- means that it's Russian ok!
 
```
 
“Where's Bry, and the Kitten?” He asked.
“Work, and kitten is getting ready” Tala told him. Kai arched one of his eyebrows at him “we're taking him shopping for cloths.”
 
```
 
Tala laughed at Kai's face at the mention of going cloths shopping. If he could he would get out of it in an instant, so Tala pulled out his secret weapon. “Your coming right, Kai? I mean you wouldn't want me to spend too much money on the credit cards I found in you deck drawer.”
“Tala!”
Tala gives him an innocent smile, and Kai lets out a sigh. He sat down on the couch next to his red haired lover and sighed again. He knew he'd been caught, even if he wouldn't admit it. Kai turned his attention to the show that Tala was watching and let out another sigh. Kai had told Bryan not to let him get the remote. Tala was watching some marathon of `Spiral' on. (Sorry! I've got an obsession with that show right now, since I've only seen a few episodes, but Eyes, the red head boy, and the little girl are my fav's so fair. And the show is in Japanese not Russian; the others got them mixed up.)
Kai watched it, and shook his head as Tala named the next killer of the second episode since he came home -he caught the end of the first episode. He turned to the door when he heard footsteps in the hall, and chuckled at the sight. Rei stood there in Tala's white overalls, which were to big, so the legs pilled on top of his boots. The red shirt, which Kai realized was his, was hanging off the left shoulder, which was the side with the broken buckle. Tala turned and smiled at Rei, receiving a small smile in return. “Ready to go?” Tala asked the younger boy, who nodded in return. “Good.”
“So, where are we going?” Oliver asked them, as they stood up.
“The Mall” Tala answers with a chuckle, and Kai gave him a look that said `your kidding me right, please tell me you kidding, I beg you to tell me that your kidding'. Tala returned it with a look that said `don't be such a woes and suck it up'.
Tala headed for the door, grabbing Rei as he passed him and out to the garage. He got into the front seat, with Rei in the middle, between him and Kai. Oliver and Enrique got into the back, saying something about Robert and Johnny not liking shopping. (so you know, I made a mistake on the first chapter. Enrique is dominant in the relation ship, so you know) Kai muttered something about them being luck about having a choice to not go as Tala pulled away from the house.
Rei sat between them, watching the road as Tala drove, surprised that he wasn't getting pulled over for going 15 miles over the 65 MPH speed limit. Kai chuckled at Reis big eyes, putting an arm around his shoulders. Rei looked up at him, before his eyes went straight back to the road. “Tal. I'd slow down if I were you. Your scaring Rei.” Tala glanced at him, before letting his eyes fall on the neko-jin. He let up on the gas and went at the speed limit the rest of the way to the mall, much to the relief of the other people in the car, minus Kai.
Tala pulled into the first parking space he could find, and turned off the car. He got out of the car, and pretty much dragged Rei out behind him. He took off to the mall, not waiting for the others to get out. Rei whined as Tala continued to pull him along, trying to free his arm, which Tala was holding onto just below the shoulder. Kai caught up with them, and grabbed a hold of Tala, stopping him. Tala looked at him, and Kai just gave him a look to calm down. He moved Tala's hand to Rei's hand, before starting into the first cloths shop that he could find.
Tala fallowed him in, and Oliver and Enrique fallowed after him. Tala let go of Rei's hand, giving him a smile. “Stay here Kitten. I'll be right back, ok?” Rei nodded and Tala went to look around the store for anything that he could get for Rei. He started to pull cloths of there racks, taking them back and dragging Rei to the changing room. He all but shoved Rei in and through the cloths to him, before going back for more. Oliver laughed and started to help him, while Rei tried the cloths that he had on.
After 20 shops and 5 hours, they were back in the car. Tala pulled out of the parking lot, as the others got buckled up. Olive and Enrique got convertible in the back seat, chatting about something or other. Kai looked out the window, and he wasn't surprised when he felt Rei leaning against him. He smiled as the kitten fell asleep leaning on his shoulder. Tala glanced over at him and smiled too.
-He's as cute as he was back then, right love?- Tala asked Kai, turning his eyes back to the road.
-Yeah- Kai muttered as Rei's head fell onto his lab as Tala turned onto the freeway.
-Still feel the same about him? - Tala asked him, glancing over at Kai.
-Never stopped- Kai muttered -And I don't think I can.-
-Good, because that would make things hard in the end- Tala told him.
- make what hard? -
-Like you said, it's impossible to stop loving him, and Bry and I decided that if you were with it, we would do something about it. -
-I see- Kai muttered as he ran his hand through Rei's loss hair. -but we'll have to be careful; we don't know how he'll react to that. Especially after what he's been through. - Tala nodded his head, knowing exactly what Kai meant.
Tala pulled off the freeway, and headed for home. When they arrived, they got out of the car. Kai picked Rei up, who snuggled into his chest, as the others got the bags out of the trunk. Heading upstairs he put Rei on the bed, removed his shoes, and tucked him in. Oliver and Enrique put their load down, and head to their room with a goodnight. Tala started to go through the bags, and beckoned Kai to come help with a wave of his hand.
-It's weird. - Kai told him, as he started to hang up shirts.
-Huh? -
-Rei's so little. It will be weird having someone that small in the house, you know? - Kai asked him. -Will have to get used to having things were he can reach them, instead of where we can.-
Tala let out a laugh, nodding his head. -True, true- he told him.
The three of them had always put them were they could get to the easily, with Kai being the shortest it was usually were he could. But with Rei living with them, they would have to move things around, since he verily reach Kai's chin, Tala's shoulder, and Bryan's chest. (Try to get their heights form that, that's the best I can do on it.) Tala placed the last of the cloths in the drawers, and turned to Kai, who was standing by the window.
-Worried about Bry?- Tala asked him, and Kai nodded. -don't be. I talked to him while you were putting the kitten to bed, he will be home a little late, maybe 9:30-ish.- Kai nodded, before heading to the door. Tala smile, glancing at Rei before fallowing Kai out of the guestroom. He had to admit that having Rei here was going to make the house a little more lively and bright.
```
That's all for now, I'll continue when I know how to continue. Review if you like or have any ideas.