Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ scattered dreams ❯ five months ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The last chapter had a few mistakes that I fixed, I hope that I got them all.
 
On with the story!
 
 
````
 
Tala smile, glancing at Rei before fallowing Kai out of the guestroom. He had to admit that having Rei here was going to make the house a little more lively and bright.
 
````
 
Bryan stirred the soup that he was making for dinner. The four of them, since Rei helped out the most he could, took turns cooking.
It had been a little different since Rei moved in with them five months ago. They had just got Rei to start talking without permission, even if it sometimes took him being told more than once a day that it was ok. As if he knew that Bryan was talking about him, he came into the kitchen.
“Hey there kitten.” Bryan told him, figuring that he was looking for company. “Bored?”
“Yeah.” Rei told him, hopping up onto the counter, so he could see what Bryan was up to. “When will Tala and Kai be back?”
“Soon.” Bryan told him, smiling at him. “Why don't you go set the table?”
“OK!” he said, as he jumped of the counter. Standing on his toes, he got the bowls out of the cabinet. He took off running into the dining room, making sure not to drop them.
Bryan smiled at that. As long as it was just the four of them, Rei was at ease. He would run around, laugh, and have as much fun as he could. Almost like he was trying to make up for the time that he spent living in the club.
Rei came running back in, and climbing back onto the counter. He pulled open the cabinet door, and went to pull a glass out when Bryan picked him up. Rei looked up at him with a smile, and Bryan put him on the floor. “What do you think your doing? You could get hurt.”
Bryan reaches up and took out two glasses, then handed them to Rei. Rei took them and headed back into the dining room, before coming back for the other two that Bryan sat on the counter. He took those and ran back to the dining room.
Bryan shook his head, Rei really was a little childish. He switched off the stove, and went to the fridge to pull out the cherry pie that he had made earlier and put it into the oven. He then got a pitcher of juice out of the fridge, and took it into the dining room.
Rei looked up form where he was putting silverware next to the bowls and smiled at him. Bryan sat it on the table before going back to get the soup from the kitchen. He was just placing it on the table when his two younger lovers could be heard coming through the doors.
Rei brightened when he heard their voices, and took off down the hall. He tackled Kai with a hug when he made it to the door. Kai laughed at this, as he hugged him back. Rei squirmed to be let go of, and Kai let him go and watched as he hugged Tala.
“Dinner ready?” Kai asked him. Rei nodded his head, before running back down the hall. Kai and Tala hung up their coats, and then followed him into the dining room.
“Welcome home.” Bryan told him, as he handed Rei a bowl of soup. Rei took it and started to eat it. Bryan rolled his eyes at Rei 's child ness.
“Long day?” Tala asked him. Bryan just sighed as he poured Rei a cup of juice and handing it to him. “Rei?”
“We had fun.” Rei told him, taking the cup of juice. Once Rei was eating again, Bryan served his lovers and himself. The four of them sat back and had a quiet dinner.
Rei helped Tala with the dinner dishes, while Bryan and Kai were watching the news. When they were done, they headed into the TV room. Tala sat between his lovers, and Rei curled up in the big arm chair.
Tala turned from the TV when the five o'clock news was off, and found Rei fast asleep in the chair. Bryan stood up and picked Rei up, and took him upstairs to bed.
He came back down a few minutes later, and sat down in the chair that Rei had been sleeping in.
“What are we going to do about Rei?” Bryan asked them.
“What do you mean?” Tala asked him.
“Are we going to make a move or not?” Bryan asked them.
“Do you think it's a good idea?” Kai asked him.
“What do you mean Kai?” Tala asked him.
“That he's ready for something like this?” Kai told him.
“I believe so, but we won't know till we try.” Bryan told him. Kai and Tala nodded his head, and Bryan stood up. The other two followed his example, and the three went up to their room, and went to bed.