Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Sister of the Blade ❯ Blue ( Epilogue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Where's your messiah, woot, uredi catos
Where's your messiah, woot, uredi catos
Where's your messiah, woot, uredi catos
Where's your messiah, woot, uredi catos

"Tyson!" Takeshi ran out the bathroom, following a snickering Tyson. She was only in a towel with her red hair still soapy and flinging water as she chased after her peeping-tom. The enraged girl threw her brush at him, but he turned the corner and the brush clattered on the floor. She sighed, rubbing her temple. As she bent down to pick up her brush, a hand met hers, followed by a pair of shimmering brown eyes. Rei smiled as he and his girlfriend straightened up.

Never seen a blue sky
Yeah I can feel it reaching out
And moving closer
There's something about blue

"You ready yet?" He asked playfully, kissing her softly.

"Why are you asking that?"

"Cause I like the sound of my own voice..." Takeshi smirked and kissed him back. She whirled on her heels and went back to the bathroom to clean up. It had been a week since the Christmas shooting, Rei got off easy with a cast on his leg and bandages around his neck. The bullet near his jugular missed the vein by inches, he was thankful to be alive. Kai however received four bullets, three in his chest and one in his side.

Asked myself what it's all for
You know the funny thing about it
I couldn't answer
No I couldn't answer

Rei closed his eyes and sighed. ::Good Lord above, save Kai. Please don't take him away from us... from her.:: As he walked back to the den to go pick up Dranzer, he remember everything that their team had gone through with him. From when he turned evil during the Russian Tournament to now. Kai was such a cold-hearted person to begin with, but he was learning to smile and laugh and get along with othe people. He even had his little sister. It was too early for him to leave the Earth. Rei worried everyday about Kai's condition, but Takeshi had made them promise not to tell how he was doing until they got a chance to come down and see him for ourselves.

Things have turned a deeper shade of blue
And images that might be real
May be illusion
Keep flashing off and on

The week was hectic, they had to go to court for Voltaire's trial, news reporters bombarded the little dojo (although many of them got chased away by Grampa XD), and fangirls raided them for any pictures of Takeshi and Rei together. Rei smiled as he left the den, Dranzer safely tucked away in his pocket.

"It's like a dream." he said, "Not just this moment... all of it. My entire life. Being part of Championship team, having great friends, having Takeshi, it's all like a big dream..." ::I just hope that Kai hasn't awaken from his...::

"You're right, Rei." Rei jumped as Takeshi grabbed his arm and snapped him from his thoughts, "It is a dream. A big illusion, just for us. Where anything can happen."

Free
Wanna be free
Gonna be free
And move among the stars
You know they really aren't so far
Feels so free
Gotta know free
Please

"But like in a dream..." Rei's voice dropped as he, Takeshi, Max, Tyson, and Kenny walked to the hospital, "We can't control what happens."

"That's not true." Kenny said, "If you have enough will power, you can mold your dream into anything!"

"Yeah, dreams are in our head." Max smiled as he pointed to his head, "If we have control of ourselves, then our dreams are exactly how we want them to be."

"But without that control..." Tyson yawned and through his arm behind his head. "...you're just leaving it in the hands of others. With that control, all you have to worry about is when it ends."

"And with the right kinds of friends and choices." Takeshi held Rei and Tyson's hand, both of them blushing, "We can all expect a long and happy dream."

Don't wake me from the dream
It's really everything it seemed
I'm so free
No black and white in the blue

"Here." Rei handed Takeshi Dranzer as she went inside Kai's room with the blade a bouquet of roses (um... although I don't guyz like getting flowers... ^_^;;; ). She stepped in and let the door closed behind her. It was akward, Kai wanted some time alone with her, but she never thought it would be like this. She set the roses down on the table next to her brother, laid Dranzer down on his chest, and by him, gently stroking his hair. Her deep blue eyes watered as she closed them and hummed his lullaby. The door opened and the others came in, followed by several beyblade friends. They were all singing Kai's lullaby. Takeshi smiled at them, then turned to her brother.

"Thank you, big brother. Thank you for being a such a wonderful person for me..." she leaned over and kissed his forehead, "I hope that we can be a family again..."

She stood up and started to leave when she heard the 'chink-chink' of Dranzer's blade. Takeshi turned to look back. Kai was holding Dranzer to his heart, straining to look over at his sister and smile like he did before the accident over a decade ago...

Everything is clearer now
Life is just a dream you know
That's never ending
I'm ascending

"We will be..."

*~*Fin*~*

Iris: There it is everyone, the ending to 'Sister of the Blade'. That's three stories I've finished... aren't ya'll proud of me? I want to thank all the fans who have been reading my stories to the bitter but happy end. ^_^ Love to you all!