Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Tears of a Tortured Soul ❯ Chapter 3: Out in the Hallway ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A.N: Thank you soooo much for all you're reviews! You guys are awesome! Before I start though I would like to individually thank some of you….

Angelgirl10: inspiring as always! Yes I know in the show it was Tyson. I guess I should of mentioned that this was my take on the whole Kai trapped on the ice thing. So I made it be Ray instead! ;)

ReiKai-chan: Yeah I know the chaptering system decided it didn't like me the day I tried to upload the 2nd chapter. Thanks for pointing that out though!

Jak'idiot: Why thank you! I try to match the characters as best I can!

Thank you everyone who reviewed! Oh and someone asked me if there was going to be sex in the fic so I would like to take this time to answer that person…no…sorry there will not be unless…someone wishes to write it for me when the time comes. I'm sorry I just don't write lemons but if you people REALLY want it then if someone want to write that portion of the fic then please let me know. Anyway I thought about it and decided to go ahead and continue the fic without Ray's POV so this just continues! Oh yeah and from now on Ray's eyes will be golden not amber. I got my colors mixed up in the first chapter. Thank you ReiKai-chan for pointing that out.

Disclaimer: Don't own beyblade nor the characters! I'd like to but then again doesn't everyone?

Warning: This is a Yaoi which mean malexmale relationships!

Thank you and now on with the fic!

Tears of a Tortured Soul

Chapter 3

Ray sat quietly in the bedroom that he and Kai shared. He had already changed and now waited for his captain to come out of the bathroom. He sighed. He had been left to wonder what was going on in Kai's mind. After the incident in the rain Ray was left very confused. He'd never seen Kai so upset about anything and it worried him to think that he was so distraught about something that he would wander out into the rain for hours.

The bathroom door opened and Kai stepped out, now in dry clothes. Ray couldn't help but notice that the blue-haired boy looked slightly shaken. As hard as Kai tried to keep up his mask it wasn't working, maybe to everyone else but not to Ray. Kai walked silently to his bag and dumped his wet clothes next to it. He was about to walk to the door and leave until Ray spoke up.

"So am I going to get an explination or what?"

"An explination for what?"

Ray stood and approached the boy.

"Don't play dumb Kai. You know what I mean. Why were you out in the rain like that?"

Kai grunted. "It's none of your business Ray." His voice was harsh but that didn't matter to Ray. He wasn't about to give up.

"None of my business? Kai I'm only the one who saved you from freezing out in that rain. I deserve some kind of explination for it. C'mon Kai I'm only trying to help." Ray pleaded walking closer to the older boy.

"Yeah I know…and that's why you should just leave me alone." He said and opened the door.

"What do you mean? Kai wait a minute!" he shouted running after Kai who had walked out the door and was now halfway down the hall. Kai didn't respond to Ray's cries and kept on walking.

"Kai! Kai! Where are you going?" Ray caught up to him and put his hand on Kai's shoulder.

"Kai wait." He stopped.

"I don't know what's going on with you and I really wish I did. Maybe I could understand you better if I did. But you have to know that I'm only trying to help. I've always been there to help you and I won't stop now. Please Kai…talk to me. I really want to be there for you…if you'll let me." Ray's voice was soft and sincere. Unlike Kai had ever herd before in his life.

`Maybe…I could tell him…' he thought. Kai sighed and turned around.

"Ray I…"

"HEY! KAI!" someone shouted.

"Tyson.." Ray sighed as he say Tyson run out of his room and toward them.

"Where ya been buddy?" Tyson asked clapping his hand on Kai's shoulder.

"Out." Kai replied.

Tyson looked at Ray and the raven haired boy just nodded. Tyson sighed and smiled.

"Ooook! If you say so."

"What are you doing out here anyway Tyson. I thought you'd gone to sleep." Asked Ray.

"I herd something out here so I came to check it out!" Tyson grinned. Ray nodded.

"I see…well Kai and I were just off to bed ourselves. Weren't we Kai?"

The captain of the bladebreakers just nodded in response.

Right. So let's go Kai. Good night Tyson." Ray smiled. Tyson grinned even more.

"M'kay! G'night guys!" he exclaimed and ran back to his room.

Ray began to walk back to the room when he turned to Kai who hadn't moved.

"Coming?" he said.

Kai looked up.

`I love him…but I don't deserve the kindness he gives me.' Kai walked back to the room with Ray and wished there was some way he could open up to the one he loved without being so scared.

A.N: Updating fast ne? Well I'm working on the 4th chapter so if you want me to post it let me know! You know what to do! Click the pretty blue button and review! Ja ne! See you next time!