Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The End of Eternity ❯ Everywhere ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 2: Everywhere
"So Kai, how does it feel knowing this was all a trap?" the deep voice of a man asked, his concitedness evident.
"Fuck you!" I growled, trying to hit him but forgetting I was chained to the wall.
"Your whore has evaded us for a while but thanks to your cell, we know exactly where she is" he said, grinning as he left me alone.
Bastard! I just got word she was back, I won't let you take her away from me!
Kyoto...
Two weeks have past since Kai was notifyed, I almost think he's not comming back.
"Why didn't you leave with the others?" Hiro asked as he came outside.
"I don't want to leave incase Kai comes back" I told him as he sat on the stairs next to me.
"It's been two weeks, he'd be back by now if he still cared" he said, what the hell is up with Hiro? He obviously doesn't know Kai very well to think that.
"He's probably caught up doing something" I said, smiling sweetly, hoping he'd back off.
"Or someone. It's been three years, I doubt he's been looking for you all that time. Face it, he's got someone else" Hiro said and I gave him a dark look.
"I don't know you and personally, I think you should butt out of my business" I snarled, treking back into the house. I won't give up on you Kai, just like you never gave up on me.
Speaking of Kai...
The sound of metal cracking, a balde spinning and the almost unheard scuffle of two feet landing upon hard concrete that was littered with glass shards was the only sound.
"And I thought Biovolt was the only sadistic group out there" the escaping 21 year old muttered as he rubbed his wrists.
Elsewhere in the building...
"Sir, he's escaping"
"It's just as we planned. He'll go straight to her and then, we'll finish them both" the dark man with shades said, grinning evily as he did.
In Kyoto...
"Kisama Kami!" Mina yelled and I watched as a lamp sailed into the back of Tyson's head.
"Iti! Throw that elsewhere!" he yelled at my best friend. She was frustrated and annoyed that Kai still hadn't come back and Hiro was trying to move in.
"It's not my fault you got in the way!" Mina yelled back at Tyson, almost ready to kill him just to vent and not because he did anything.
"Then you should've thrown it elsewhere!" Tyson yelled back at her as he grew a stress vain.
"I throw things in whatever direction I damn well please!" Mina barked back, finally scaring Tyson into a terrified pants-wetter.
"Mina, I think you need to relax just a little bit" I told the bluenette who was breathing heavily while trying to control her anger.
"I can't help it! My bro's still MIA while his is here hitting on you!" Mina exclaimed, pulling at her long blue hair.
"I know Mina. I know" I whispered the last part as I turned and headed back outside for some air.
Turn it inside out so I can seeThe part of you that's drifting over meAnd when I wake you're never thereBut when I sleep you're everywhereYou're everywhere'Cause every time I look you're never thereAnd every time I sleep you're always there'Cause you're everywhere to meAnd when I close my eyes it's you I seeYou're everything I know that makes me believeI'm not aloneI'm not alone
I recognize the way you make me feelIt's hard to think that you might not be realI sense it now, the water's getting deepI try to wash the pain away from meAway from me
You always light my wayI hope there never comes a dayNo matter where I goI always feel you so
'Cause you're everywhere to meAnd when I close my eyes it's you I seeYou're everything I know that makes me believeI'm not alone'Cause you're everywhere to meAnd when I catch my breath it's you I breatheYou're everything I know that makes me believeI'm not alone
You're in everyone I seeSo tell meDo you see me?
As I absentmindedly listened to the specific versus of Michelle Branche's 'Everywhere' float through my head- tough not the complete song- I ended up walking into the street with oncoming traffic.
"Watch out!" echoed an unfamiliar voice and I felt myself being tackled.
"Are you okay?" fluttered the same voice, but it wasn't as unfamiliar as I'd originally thought.
Blinking my eyes open, I saw crimsonorbs staring into mine. Could it be?
"Kai?" I whispered softly, brushing the hair that always fell in his eyes away.
"Am I late?" he chuckled, an apologetic look in his eyes as he helped me up.
"You're not late Kai. In fact, I think you came back just in time" I whispered, embracing him as soft tears graced my pale cheeks.
"I'm glad you're safe. My heart has ached since I lost you" he muttered through my hair, holding me tightly to him.
Everything's gonna be alright, it's gotta be.
Later with Kai...
"Dude, if you ever disappear like that again, make sure Hiro's locked away" Tala commented, pointing to the semi-sulking Kinomiya who was watching Keri.
Yes, I happen to know what he was up to while I was gone and when I get the chance, I'll set him straight. Especailly after finding out she'd talked to him before wandering absently into the street. Well, actually Mina was the last person she had talked to, but it was about the same issue. Anyway, after washing up and changing into some cleaner clothes, I checked on Keri. I had to make sure I wasn't dreaming, that this time, she wouldn't fade away. It seemed she also had the same idea since we met each other in the hallway between our rooms.
"I wanted to make sure this was real" she said, blushing like an embarassed high school girl she never really had the chance to be.
"It's real" I murmered, lifting her chin so I could see her eyes.
"I never let go. You were always here" she whispered, taking my hand to her chest where her heart was.
Something probably would have happened, but Kinomiya appeared. He seemed relieved that Keri and I hadn't gotten far, but her glowered at me when Keri wasn't looking. Guess what Kinomiya? She wouldn't have dated you anyway, even if she wasn't engaged, Mina wouldn't have aloud it.
Right now she's in the garden making another masterpiece. Although she's the only masterpiece in my life, I'm glad she's back with me.
Keri POV
I feel his eyes on me; both Kai's and Hiro's. I'm so happy to be back with Kai and I wish Hiro would piss off, I'm not leaving Kai. I have to wonder though, did they even go to the Championships after I left? I think Kai probably didn't but you never know. Okay, he's really starting to piss me off with his staring. I cna't take this, I'm going back inside.
"Are you okay?" Kai asked, startled I'd come in so suddenly.
"I'm fine, but a certain person is starting to annoy me" I murmered, eyes glancing over to the person in question, Kai following my gaze.
"I know the feeling" he muttered, anger evident in his tone. Hiro needs a boot up his ass and a new girl to go after; at least Kai's here now.
Later...
"What do you mean you have to leave? You just got back!" I yelled as I made the bed to mine and Kai's room.
"I know, but there's people hunting for you. Come with me" he coaxed and I faultered in my anger.
"Kai, is it the best idea?" I asked hesitantly, unsure of what I'd be getting myself into.
"I'd know that you're safe, I wouldn't worry as much. I can't bear to part with you again, but this needs to be done" he pleaded, pacing around a bit while I sat on the bed.
I know and I will go with. Now, come to bed" I said, patting the space beside me.
"You're not having kinky thoughts are you?" he smirked, quriking an eyebrow.
"Maybe I am, but what would you do about it?" I smiled and he grinned, leaning over me.
"I'd make those thoughts reality" he whispered, closing the gap between our lips, pulling me closer to him.
Morning Norm POV...
As sunlight fluttered in through the windows, two people laid nestled against each other. The man's arms wrapped around the woman's small form, holding her to him in a protective closeness. He had decided to never let her go, he couldn't bear it. He needed her more than he needed air or water and he wouldn't let anyone come between them.
"No one will take you away from me" he whispered into the sleeping woman's ear, brushing hair away from her face.
The previous night had been one of love, not lust. There's definitly a difference between the two he had discovered and it was her that made that difference recognizable.
"Is it morning already?" she muttered, burrowing her head into his arms and away from the sun.
"The sun indicates that it is" he assurted, chucking as she pitifully hit him.
"Don't be a smart ass" she murmered, drifting in and out of conciousness.
"That's Kon's job" he smirked and she smiled lightly.
"He does it so well too. He needs a life" she said, about to brush hair out of her eyes but he caught her hand instead.
"My hair's in my eyes" she whinned, trying to tug her hand back out of his strong grip.
"Not a morning person huh?" he teased lightly, stroking her hand with his thumb before bringing it up to his lips and kissing it gently.
"Not a chance in hell. What time is it?" she asked, her head inclining slightly as she tried to see the clock behind her.
"8:30, why?" he answered as she gave up trying to see past him.
"Cause it's too early. More sleep needed" she replied, re-burrowing herself into his arms.
"It's early, no one's awake, our room's sound proof..." he thought aloud, alowing himself to drift off as she turned around to face him.
"You, Hiwatari, need to get a new internal sleep clock. One that wakes up later" she said, avoiding his topic.
"And you Fugiwara, are avoiding the subject" he replied, drawing her into him.
"If I was avoiding it, do you think I would've turned to you?" she retorted, a smirk on appearing on his lips as his swift movements placed her underneath him.
"I gather you enjoyed yourself then?" he asked rehtorically, his hand skimming down her pale and soft body.
Desclaimer- I don't own Everywhere