Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The Island Tournament ❯ a little memory ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Reioca- hey peoples how did ya like the last chapter… I finally reviled Rayne's wild side… hehehe I'm good… this chapter is gonna be a short one… I think… AHHH WHO KNOWS BECAUSE I SURE AS HELL DON'T!

Maddy- EVERY BODY DUCK AND COVER!

Reioca ^_^U sorry about that I got a little angry there hehe.

Kai- (sitting on the couch next to nobody) (muttering thing about me and Maddy)

Maddy/Reioca- O_oU….

Ray- the disclaimer is in the beginning peeps.

Trility- we'll start the story about now.

%$#)%($%&$*#%&)$%&$

The Island Tournament.

%(@*($%&@$()%&@$)%&@$()%&

****Alice's P.O.V.*****

I sat in the room that I shared with Teri, rubbing my scars that were made by 2 bullets one on my back and the other on my left arm. I was thinking of that night I escaped from the Abbey ` why did I do that I could have just gone the next day when it was light out and gotten a head start.' I thought angrily `stupid Boris and his power and technology is the best way to beat opponents theory boy was he wrong'

:; you should try and not think about that and just stay away from them:; said her bitbeast Lupin in her head.

`Yeah I know but how can I just forget about you know who' she thought as she pulled down the back of her shirt and lad down on her back.

:; I don't know but for now you might want to stay low because they're here on the ship:; he said with concern written in his voice.

" YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME" she yelled out loud and that made Teri run in and say " what wrong I heard you scream something." She said quickly. "Nothing other than the demolition boys are here on the ship, and that they are around our rooms because they have the same level." She just repeated what her bitbeast told her while Teri came running in. "that's not good now is it" Teri said as she closed the door and sat down on her bed. "Nope no at all because they aren't suposto know about me being alive." she said as she rolled over onto her side facing Teri.

:; Tala and Bryan are coming this way so you might want to hide from their sight:; Lupin said in a hurry so she might have enough time to hide because they were almost at the window.

"HO SHIT" she said and made a mad dash for under the bed but she wasn't quick enough because Tala and Brian walked by and looked in the window to find a girl with Black short Spikey hair scramble and fall off the bed then push her self under.

**** Brian's P.O.V.****

Tala and me were walking down the path looking for something to do. When we heard someone yell "OH SHIT!" In the room, we were just about to pass and we looked into the room to see a girl who looked about 14 with black spikey hair fall off the bed she was on and scurry under the bed. I looked at Tala and he looked at me. We continued walking when it hit me ` that girl looked exactly like her the clothes the hair every thing except she was a little older but then that's what you'd expect from me not seeing her for a year.' I thought as I stopped right on the spot and Tala looked at something or me like it was possessed. Then I said " that girl… she, she looked exactly like Alice" Tala just stood there with his eyes getting wider and then he said, "ya know you're right she did but she's dead… isn't she?" he said slowly " I don't know anymore" I said cautiously. " I say we go take another look and see if it's her." Tala said like it was the most oblivious thing in the world. (I don't know how to spell that) " Okay let's go and see."

**** Back at Alice and Teri's room****

`Are they gone yet' Alice asked her Bitbeast from under the bed.

:; yes they are for now… WAIT they're coming back so stay put:: Lupin yelled in her head.

" They're coming back… that's just great now I'm gonna be discovered…" Alice said with a lot of worry in her voice.

" They won't find you if we say you left now will they," said Teri with a mischievous look in her eye.

"Just make sure they don't sit on my bed or else I'll be a pancake" Alice said with a little sarcasm in her voice.

"Trust me they won't and if they do I'll just have to fluff you like a pillow" she said back." Okay here they come so be quite." Said Teri.

*$%@*%&*%&@%&#$)%&#%&($&%)

Reioca- I told you it would be kinda short but I'm on a writers block so I need you people to vote if she should be discovered or not please tell me your opioen and then I'll write whatever u want and yes the dazzling dolphins are going to show up in a few days… I know that for sure.

Maddy- (hugging Ray)

Ray- @_@

Trinity- Chow