Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The Island Tournament ❯ Tala and Brian ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Reioca- I'm updating no matter what that stupid button says.

Button- I'm not stupid!

Maddy- (still hugging Ray) Yes you are.

Button- fine I'm stupid but your worse (points at Reioca and Maddy) *if he can point*

Maddy- (lets go of Ray)

Reioca- (stops talking)

Maddy/ Reioca- (Kill the button)

Button- X_X

**)#$@%()@@)$%&@$%&@)%&*)%@$*)%&$*)@.

THE ISLAND TouRnAmEnT

%$@)%&@*)$%&@*)$%&*)$%&*%&$

**** Tala's P.O.V… same place ****

As me and Brian started to walk back to the room with those girls in it I heard foot step that sounded like someone was running this way. We were about to turn around when a girl who looked to be flame of something ran by really fast and duck into the room next to the one with the girls. She then poked her head out and looked at us for a second then said "D-boys that's not good." Then darted into the room with Alice and Teri in it and then ran back out and into her room. We just stood there and watched this happen.

**** Teri's P.O.V. In her room ****

I just sat there trying to think of an excuse for Alice's crawling disappearance, when Rayne came running in here with her cloak off the only thing I could think of was `oh great she's hyper now' then she said "the D-boys are here and out side room 183." Then ran out and into her room after she closed the door.

**** Rayne's P.O.V. ****

I was running as fast as I could trying to get away from every body and get to my room. As I ran down the path, I passed 2 boys. I didn't have time to look at them and I ran back in my room breathing slightly fast but not enough for it to be exhausted sounding. (That probably didn't make sense but hey I'm new at typing this way) I turned around, looked at the 2 boys I passed, my eyes got big (googly), and I ran into Teri and Alice's room and said "the D-boys are here and out side room 183." Then ran out in a flash closing the door behind me. I dashed into Fallon and my room and slammed the door closed then sat on my bed and thought ` I hate it when I get like that' and rolled over onto my stomach and smacked my head on the pillow.

**** Brian's P.O.V. ****

Tala and I were walking back to the room that the girl that looked like fire ran out of and knocked on the door.

**** In Alice and Teri's room****

Teri stood up and took a deep breath then exhaled and walked over to the door. Teri opened the door only to come face to face with Tala. " Hello" was all she could get out; she was slightly startled at Tala's being filled with curiosity and hate. " C-can I h-help you" she stuttered. " Yeah were wondering if we could see the girl that ducked under the bed as we passed the room," Brian said firmly. "Oh you must mean my friend" she lied quickly. "Yah can we talk to her" Tala questioned "um sorry she left a few minutes ago with my team captain" she said and then thought ` OH SHIT I WASNT SUPOSTO SAY THAT!' " Oh okay then do you know where she is right now?" Brian questioned. "Um no sorry she left pretty quickly saying she needed to find a friend of hers." Teri lied again. "Why don't you come in?" she said …(nice try Teri… AHHH DON'T KILL ME TERI AHHHHHH!) The 2 boys walked in and sat down on Alice's bed then heard a little squeal they looked down at the floor and Teri ran out side. They thought it was Teri but right after that, they heard a little moan of pain then all went quite. Teri came back in with Rayne and said "sorry about that I just got really excited when I saw Ra…ven. "well I guess we'll leave you 2 alone" Brian said and Tala nodded and they both left closing the door behind them.

"OW I feel like a pancake," Alice said as she climbed out from under the bed "they must have gained weight or something."

"Sorry about that I was trying to be nice to them," Teri said in a little please-forgive-me tone.

"It's okay I forgive ya" Alice said in a don't-worry tone as Rayne left to her room.

**** Kai's room his P.O.V.****(finally I got to my crush… well my crush for beyblade (hugs Hiei))

I sat there in my room think… think about that girl… Rayne…"why did she brush against my arm and not even get close to coming in contact with no one else" that question kept running through my mind as I looked at Dranzer. The Bit chip glowed and Dranzer came out of it in her little birdie form. She looked like a red Cardinal or something. (Yes in this story the bitbeast can come out of the Bitchip… but they have to look like an animal, human, or mammal example Trigator would look like a Nile Crocodile) Dranzer flew up onto my shoulder and whispered "I think you have a crush" into my ear. "No I don't I'm just wondering what she looks like." I said aloud.

:; You forget, I know what your thinking silly:; Dranzer teased in his head.

"Yeah I already knew that" Kai argued out loud sense he knew no one would dare come in here with out knocking… well that's what he though because he had the room to himself other than Dranzer.

"well your wondering why she brushed against you when she was heading towards the ship's plank… well it's eighther she was to busy thinking, she wanted you to follow her, or she just accidentally bumped into ya. But I still don't see why you aren't wondering other things" she said then went back in her blade before Kai got what she was saying.

Kai just sat there until he understood what Dranzer meant then his eyes widened, he yelled " OMG DRANZER YOU ARE SO WRONG I WOULD NEVER-" he was interrupted by the knocking on the door. Then a girl dressed in a tennis outfit walked in and said "oh sorry I thought there was something wrong" then turned around and left. "um" was all he said then stood up and fell on his bed… (he meant to do that.) and then drifted off into Lala land.

$#$@#*%&@*#$&%@*%&@)$&*%

Reioca- THER IT'S SHORT BUT SWEET SO AHAHAHAHAH!

All- O_OU

Kai- (hits her across the head with a wooden bat and breaks the bat on her Head) eheheh you need to lean how to control your insanity.

Reioca- OUCH THAT HURT!

All- O_O. she's still councious (?).

Kai- but how… you… @_@.

Reioca- hehehe I have a really hard head.

Button- @_@ please review and hopefully MASTER Reioca will update… (gets knocked out by Maddy)

Maddy- THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR FROGETING ME! Please review.. no you must review you must.

Trility- yeah and we'll continue the story.