Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The Island Tournament ❯ TO THE POOL! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Reioco- I hope ya liked the last chapter because I took me a while…. SURE IT MAY BE SHORT BUT STILL IT'S SWEET!

Maddy- O_oU um…. Where'd Kai go?

Kai- (hiding in the closet of Destruction)

Reioco- I think he's in here (opens the door to the closet of Destruction and Kai jumps out with a super powered flame-thrower) O_o

Kai- MOVE OUT OF THE WAY OR GET A BURN!

Reioco- um Kai did you forget that Drality is a water type… in other words your not leaving.

Kai- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Drality- ^_^U

Dranzer- I look so cute in my animal form a little Red Cardinal awww they are so CUTE!

Trility- well beat being a Snow Owl.

Drality- I'm a Nile Crocodile that could eat both of you whole.

Dranity- well beat being a… wait I don't have an animal form do I.

Reioca- nope you don't but Dragoon is a Heron … a Blue Heron.

Dragoon- COOL! I'm a bird.

Draciel- I'm a Turtle… DUH!

Driger- and I'm a White Tiger… well Duh of course I am.

Ebony- and I'm a Human.

Lupin- and I'm an Arctic Wolf.

Jakurana- and I'm a jaguar.

Panthera- and I'm a Black Panther…

Draquater- and I'm a Resplendent Quetzal. In other words a Green Parrot with a long tail

Trigon- and I look like a Hippo… WHAT! Fine I look like a snow leopard

Reioca- well now that you know what the Bitbeast for the Bladebreakers and the Zodiac's plus my Bitbeast we'll get started.

%()&@&%)@#$%&@$%)&$#(&&()@&$&@) &$&@$&%$8@&*%.

**** Teri's P.O.V.****

I walked out of the room after the little "incident" with the 2 D-boys and looked around for someone to practice on. My grip on Trigon in creased when I ran into Tyson. My stupid cousin who doesn't even recognizes me, his twin cousin. That stupid idiot would probably recognize me if I were a food of some sort.

I walked over to Tyson's table. Johnny, Ray, Robert, and Max were there also. Robert and Johnny were playing Chess and Max was trying to not barf while Ray just sat there in utter discus. I sat down next to Tyson and dumped a bottle of Pepper over his food with out him noticing… well that would be obvious because he was to busy stuffing his face with a Turkey leg and stuffing. I just smirked and scooted away with Ray and Max looking at me. I just snickered and ducked under the table right before Tyson yelled "AHHHHHHH" and ran to the bathroom. I just climbed back up the seat just to get about everyone's eyes on me. I grabbed one of the chicken legs with a ton of pepper on it, that hadn't been touched and chewed on it and said "WHAT!" everybody kept staring at me and I just snickered. "How did you get him to stop eating… well how did you know that he hated spicy stuff" Max said in an amazed voice. "Well duh the only thing he eats are not spicy and everybody knows that he get sick when he eats that stuff." I said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Um" was all I got from the peoples. "Okay maybe not everyone but" I was cut off when Tyson came back in a yelled his head off at me for doing that. He said… well I won't go into detail but lets just say he was really pissed.

"Well sorry Tyson but it's to bad you don't even recognize me at all" I said interrupting his Ranting. He paused then said, " what do you mean recognize you." I was dumb founded… well at least I made it look that way. O_O " I'M YOUR TWIN COUSIN TERI!" It was Tyson's turn to be suprized, his jaw dropped to the ground along with everyone else's I just "humph" and stomped out with my arms crossed across on my chest and a very mad look on my face.

Yes I finally got that trough to him and the fact I know him very well. `Man am I good or what.' I thought triumphantly while entering Alice and mine room, I grabbed my one piece-bathing suite and went into the bathroom and got changed. I came out wearing a Red one piece with a golden Dragon on it the bathing suite had 1 inch straps that went over my shoulders and connected in the back to another strap from the my sides. I grabbed a towel from the rack filled with different shaped towels `they are really strange to have so many Towels in here… gosh what do they think there's gonna be 4 people in here ARGH!' I though as I grabbed my goggles then walked out of my room with the towel in hand towards the swimming pool.

****Swimming pool… Oliver's P.O.V.****

I was sitting on the edge of the pool with a bunch of girls looking at me. I was wearing dark blue trunks; (well the shorts that guys wear when they go for a swim… evil boys just stare at me humph. It's not fair that I have to be the only girl that can dive really well and still swims and that has passed my lessons 3 times ARGH!) And a girl in a red one-piece swim-suite with a golden dragon on it walked over in my direction she dumped her Towel on a tanning chair. She then grabbed her goggles that were Red with black lens and put them on she walked up to the edge of the pool and jumped like 5 feet in the air tucked into a ball then straightened out and did a dive… (It's called a tuck dive) into the water it took her a minute to resurface but she did. I just watched her pull her self out of the water take her goggles then do the same type of dive except she jumped like 9 feet in the air and then did her dive. `She's good' I thought as she pulled her self out of the water and then sat on the edge. I looked the other way before she caught me staring at her with googly eyes.

**** Teri's P.O.V.**** (I am SO MEAN…. Teri don't take what you're about to do personally okay)

I pulled my self out of the water and sat on the edge. I looked around at the boys that were staring at me, I just though `they are so dorks' and looked at the guy with green hair also sitting on the side and remembered that earlier he looked board. I thought of a really good prank to pull on him that just might perk him up a little. I slid into the water trying not to make any noise and went under water.

**** Back to Oliver's P.O.V.****

I looked back towards where the girl was and remembered her name was Teri then I felt someone grab my feet and it pulled me into the water from my spot. Now I'm under the water looking at all the people in the water when someone swims in front of me to the surface. It looked Like she was the one who pulled me under so I swam up to the surface to come face to face with the girl and she just started to laugh like crazy and fell over in the water with her knees on the surface of the water.

$%#%)%&@$()%&@)*%&@$*)%&@$*)%@&)$&%

Reioca- AHAHAHAHAHAHAH Reia thought of that so don't kill me please HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

Reioco- OMG that was very weird she left it there because she though it could almost be a cliffy.

Trility- well you know what to do Review peoples or else nothing.

Chow