Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The Island Tournament ❯ Dranzer's here ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Reioca- Hiya peoples I hope you liked the last chapter but I'll try to make this one longer but that's gonna be kinda hard so we'll see. (Gives Kai a puppy dog face)

Kai- what do you want. (Glares back)

Reioca- Disclaimer please.

Kai- NO!

Reioca- (tackles Kai then takes dranzer) now do it or Dranzer is going to be stuck with Trility and Trinity.

Kai- you're evil… pure evil.

Reioca- no that would be Reia I'm just plain mean.

Kai- Reioca doesn't own beyblade or and of the OC's they belong to the people who created them.

Reioca- (gives Dranzer back) now that wasn't that bad was it.

Kai- (in the bathroom brushing this teeth)…

Maddy- (throws Kai's toothpaste in Dumpster)

Kai- what was that for, I needed that!

Maddy- well just because you say something doesn't mean that it's bad stupid.

Kai-(mumbling something about why he had to be stuck with 2 girls in a story)

Reioca & Maddy- stupid… All right let's start the chapter.

$#)##&(%! #)(%(%&#!$)$#&*$#(!$&#$#&$)#$&$)*$&!*$&!#)$#*() $#&)$&#)#

The Island Tournament

**** Kai's P.O.V.***** (I really like Kai's P.O.V.)

As I walk around the training room of my mansion the phone rings so I pick it up and say "yeah" the other voice says "hello Kai it's Mr.Dickenson I just wanted to make sure that the rest of the Bladebreakers know about the meeting at the airport." "yeah I told said coldly " I say then he said "okay good just making sure" Mr.D said in his usual cheery voice. "well I Gota go so bye" I hung up the phone after he said bye. 'how can that person be so cherry all the time' I thought as I walked over to a beydish.

:; maybe you should get some sleep you seem tired and grumpy:; Dranzer said in Kai's head

`yeah maybe I should I didn't get much last night because of that stupid dream'

:; yeah dream of a pretty girl:;

`oh shut up you big bird' he thought as he walked up the stairs to his room

:;fine but you need to get some sleep:;

`where do ya think I'm going' he thought as he walked down a long hallway that led to his room.

:; kitchen:;

`very funny' he thought sarcastically as he plopped down on his bed.

:; now go to sleep or do you want me to sing a lullaby:;

"whatever" he said a loud as he drifted into lala land.

****The next day****

**** Tyson's P.O.V.**** and Kenny's P.O.V also****

I was well asleep as usual when I fell like I'm in water so I start yelling " HELP I'M DROWNING" a few Times when I hear some one yell "NO YOU AREN'T YOU DUMBIE!" I open my eyes and see Kenny standing over me on a chair. "what was that for!" I yell as I get off the bed and look at the clock and then Kenny says. "you need to pack your suite case quickly or else you'll miss the meeting Mr.D set up and you don't want that to happen now do you." while I grab my suite case and stuff my clothes in it. "why didn't you wake me up earlier KENNY" he screamed as he started to run out the door when Kenny said "I changed the time on your clock so it's really 6:00 not 8:00 o'clock" Tyson did and anime fall then said "GOOD NOW I CAN EAT BREAKFAST!" He particaly made flames light up in his tracks as he charged down the stairs and into the kitchen. Kenny seat dropped then walked down the stairs to find Tyson with a bunch of food in his arms. Kenny sighed as he walked out of the Do Jo only to be hammered by Tyson's Grandpa "OW" he whaled at the top of his lungs while falling to the ground and dropping Dizzy. "sorry little dude I thought you were Tyson" he said as he charged inside and came back out with Tyson running in fear of his wooden sword. Tyson ducked into the Do Jo's largest room while the gramps looked for him.

**** mean while at Ray's place**** Ray's P.O.V.****

` I'm meeting Kai in 2 hours and I'm already ready" he thought as he sat on the couch looking around on the TV guide… "nope there's nothing on… I guess I could watch the dog show but they look so weird… wait" flips to the dog show then his eyes pop out when he sees a little dog with a flat face and that waddles like a duck. "heehheehee" he tried to contain his laughter but he loses it and well he watched the rest of the show that lasted 2 hours and the whole time he was laughing except when the Ad's came on. The end the dog with the flat face won and that's when he fell off the couch laughing like a demented person.

****Kai's P.O.V.****

I walked into Ray's house when I hear this strange laughter coming from the living room so I looked in and found Ray on the floor laughing his head off while looking at the TV. I look at the TV and see this flat faced dog with really poofy hair walking at the maximum of about 1 mile per hour. I grin and help Ray to stop laughing by turning off the TV. He sat up and said in between breaths " thank… you.. for… doing.. that" "what were you watching?" I questioned as he stood up. "the dog show" he said while trying to keep him self from laughing "why I thought you hated dogs." "because." he said" they look really weird unlike cats so I just had to watch" he said very quickly probably in one breath "let's go" I said as I walked out the front door and towards the limo. He followed and we went to pick up the others.

**** Max's house**** His P.O.V.****

I was waiting on the font steps for Kai to arrive and sure enough, he did so I put my stuff in the back, climbed in, and sat down next to Ray. "hey guys" I said in a quite tone. "what's wrong you're usually really hyper?" asked Ray "we ran out of all sweets 3 days ago and we haven't gotten any seance" I said sadly. As we drove to Tyson's house to pick up Kenny and Tyson.

**** Tyson's house**** normal P.O.V.****

"I'm SO BOARD" Whined Tyson as he walked towards the entrance carrying his luggage. "Tyson quit complaining" said Kenny. "well it's no fair that you have the luggage that rolls and mine I have to carry." He went on as Kai's limo rolled up to them and Tyson dumped his luggage in the trunk along with Kenny's and hoped into the long car then sat down on the other side of the limo.

**** at the air port****

everyone got out of the limo and started to walk to private room where Mr. Dickinson was waiting when a huge group of screaming girls came from the direction they were coming from "we BETTER get here before that rip our clothes off" said Ray. and they ran like there was no tomorrow from the big group of girls… after a few minutes of running they found the gate to get to the boarding area and got through before they were dead meat. They walked into a room and met Mr.D . "hello boys glad you could make it" he said cheerful. " We barely made it," Said Tyson and the rest of them nodded in agreement. (Except Kai of course ^_^U) anyway they all sat in one of the many chairs there when the door opened and a group of girls plus 1 other kinda old guy came in he looked like he would be one of Mr.Dickenson's friends or something. "What are you guys doing here?" questioned a girl that was wearing Black short spiky hair, blue eyes and seemed to be about 5 foot 8. She wore White headband, Dark blue T-shirt, black jeans, with a brown jacket tyed around her waist. With black running shoes. Se sat down next to Max and he said, "we were about to say the same thing." "Okay now if you all could take a seat we will explain everything," said the man next to Mr.Dickenson he looked kinda like Tyson's grandpa just in a suet and less energetic.

"Okay the reason we brought you all here is because there's a private tournament in the Caribbean on an island… there were only 8 teams invited but one is the defending champions so only 7 really" he started to explain. Tyson had found an interesting bug flying around so he kinda well went into lala land for the time being. Max on the other hand was listening but he found it hard to do because a few minutes ago, he got a Mountain Dew and well now, he's hyper. And well the rest were listening but not very well. The other old guy started to talk now "both of your teams will be flying non-stop there. There will be a hotel and only one for you to stay at so no eating a lot of food fights of you'll be cleaning it up… that is who ever started it." he said with a little harshness in his voice. Mr.Dickenson decided to take over " half way through you will get 4 days off then you are free to do whatever you want but we have a little suprize for you but we'll get to that later because now you need to board the plane."

The bladers' heads shot up when they hear board the plane. They all flew out the door with Max in the lead towards the plane they all gave their passes to the lady clerk and boarded they got seated and then a question was brought up "what are your names" asked Max to the unknown Team. The girl that was seated next to Ray said "I'm Fallon Callaway that's" points to the girl in front of her "Yuna Tenshi." Points to the girl next to her "that's Teri Chang" Teri waved at max and Ray. Then Fallon points to the seat to the front left " the one on the edge is Yayori Morimoto and the one who almost never talks is Rayne" (you already should know who's who so I'm not gonna describe them.) Rayne just glared at Fallon and then looked out the window and put her headphones on. Fallon just did a nervous laugh and sat all the way down because the plane was taking off and she was pushed back by the g-forces.

**** Ray and Fallon ****

"I think you already know who we are, " Ray said. "Yeah but I wonder…" she wandered off into her own mind. "What" said Ray. Fallon whispered something in his ear and he got a huge smile on his face. " Are you sure they don't even look alike" "I'm sure she told me and the rest of us" she said "well I wonder when Tyson is going to recognize her" he said quietly. "I'll bet ya when she tells him" "yeah he's to…" Ray and Fallon look at Tyson… He was sleeping like a bull that's angry…. In other words, he was snoring. "Asleep to notice" they looked forward again and Ray said "how noisy can ya get?" "Depends who or what ya are." "What do you mean?" he questioned curiously. " I mean like if I described someone as an animal they would e exactly the same like Tyson is a whale shark you're like a cat Kai's like a shark and Max's like a puppy." Ray thought for a while then he said, "oh I get it."

**** Rayne & Yayori ****

Rayne said nothing at all so Yayori talked to her Bitbeast I her head.

**** Yayori & Draquater ****

` I'm board to death and it's only been like a half hour'

:; well you can always talk to me:;

`I know I'm just board'

:; well why don't you just go to sleep:;

` good Idea thanks for the advice'

:; your welcome:;

`Night' she grabbed a pillow and fell in to a deep sleep

:; night:; her bit beast said as it left her mind not wanting to deal with any dreams today.

*** Teri & Yuna ****

they were both listening to their CD players… well mp3 players.

$#$)($&#!)$&#$#&$#&$#*()&#*)@$&#*)@$&am p;#*%&@$*%&@)&$%@)&

Reioca- finally that was really long… to be correct1000 words longer so there it was longer.

Kai- (sleeping) Zzzz, Zzzz, Zzzz, Zzzzz, Zzzzz…

Maddy- (spiking Kai's hair so it stands on end) hehehe

Reioca- (hands Maddy the hair spray)

Ray- O_o u please review peeps.

Kai- Zzzz, Zzzz, Zzzz, Zzzz…