Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The Search For The Keeper ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Search For The Keeper

Summary: What happens if a group of mysterious bladders appear and are after a powerful bit beast? But this time, they're not after the Bladebreakers. What if this powerful bit beast had a keeper and how is the keeper related to the Bladebreakers, what is the link?

Pairings: Kai/OC, Rai/OC, Max/OC, Zeo/OC, Kenny/OC, Tyson/Hilary

Note: I like to thank Starry Nights for helping me edit this story. Thanx a bunch ^_^

AN: Well, this is my first attempt at a fanfic, so I hope I'm okay. All characters of the Bladebreakers are 16 not 14 in this story, pretend!! The characters in Team Celestia are also 16. This story takes place after Zagart and Zeo were trying to take the Bladebreakers' bit beast. Zeo is now part of the Bladebreakers and his bit beast is still Cerberus. VERY IMPRTANT…ZEO IS HUMAN IN THIS STORY..HUMAN OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanx

Disclaimer: You know it ……….. I know it………I don't own Beyblade or its characters, but I do own my made up characters ^_________^!!!!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

Other Characters

Team: Celestia (Sa-less-tea-ya)

Name: Haoma (Hay-o-ma) - Team Captain

Name Meaning: Goddess of heaven and earth in Japanese

Bit Beast: Eagle named Nuri (NER-é); it's Hebrew for fire

Appearance: She has black hair with blue streaks in them that pass her shoulders that she usually keeps down. She has blue eyes and wears sneakers, low-rise blue jeans and a sleeveless white tank top that has a stripe of red on it that crosses across the tank top. She has a chain belt that hugs her hips and jingles when she moves.

Personality: She's much like Kai in which she is quiet and reserved. She'll keep to herself and hardly talk to others. The only person she opens up to is her best friend, Jun, Kai's twin sister. After living with Jun for three years, she has opened up more and even participates in playing pranks on the other team members. If this happens, run for the hills, LOL, she can pull off pranks just as good as Jun.

Name: Jun (JOON or June) -2nd captain (leader-holds everyone together)

Name meaning: In Chinese-truth In Japanese-obedient

Bit Beast: White wolf named Cyn, Greek for Moon Goddess

Appearance: She has long black hair that goes to her waist, but she usually keeps it in a Chinese bun with Chinese hair sticks (like chopsticks) through it. She has blue-grey eyes (like her twin brother, Kai). She wears flat shoes, like Rai, with a black skirt that's just above her knees, and a white Chinese top. Both her skirt and top have red sakura blossoms on it. She wears a necklace around her neck with a symbol hanging from it. The symbol is a diamond shape and has a wolf in the middle of the shape. Sketched into the silver metal at each four points are a dragon, phoenix, tiger, and a turtle.

Personality: She's a very out-going person. She's fun loving and cares for others easily. She loves to play pranks on others and is a little matchmaker in disguise. Even though she lived in Japan most of her life, she wears Chinese clothing because her mother is Chinese. Her best friend is Haoma and they've known each other and Kai, since they were kids. She has always been trying to get Haoma and her brother Kai together because they have liked each other for a long time, but they're both too stubborn to admit it. (Think Inuyasha and Kagome, hehehehe) However, stay clear from her when she's mad; her glare can scare the bravest guys.

Name: Lily - member, high on defence

Name meaning: It's Latin for lily flower

Bit Beast: Dolphin named Persephone (PER-sef-anie), Greek for dolphin.

Appearance: She has way wavy golden-blonde hair a little past her shoulders and she keeps it out except pinning the front in a clip so it doesn't get in her face. She has emerald green eyes too. She wears white sandals with baby blue ankle pants (Flud pants) with a short-sleeved light pink tank top with her teams' name on it (Celestia). On her left wrist, she wears a silver dolphin bracelet.

Personality: She's very adorable and considered the baby of the group, in a good way, since she's the youngest of the group. She's very easy-gong and loves to have fun in any shape or form. She and Shina usually get in a lot of trouble and love to joke around.

Name: Shina (SHE-nuh or she-na) -member, high on offence

Name meaning: In Japanese, it means good or virtue

Bit Beast: A lion named Leo, Teutonic for bold lion.

Appearance: She has dark brown hair with red streaks that are a little bit above her shoulders. She has reddish-violet eyes too. She wears lavender flip-flops with beige khaki kapris and