Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The Search For The Keeper ❯ Legends Tournament ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN: Konichiwa!!!! Well how'd u like it…excited????? Huh…u can tell me. No ones around *shifts eyes around the room* nope no one… well hope u reviewed the prologue…yup yup!!!!

Hope you guys got the background info about Team Celestia all right…it's very important that you read that so u can understand the team better. Well I'm babbling on; on with chapter one….hehehehe….I know you're excited!!!!!!!

VERY IMPORTANT: ZEO IS A HUMAN IN THE STORY, NOT A ROBOT OKAY, A HHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN!!!!!!

Disclaimer: I don't own Beyblade…humph stupid laws….but I own the plot and my characters YES!!! *_*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

The Search For The Keeper

Chapter 1: Legends Tournament

Footsteps echoed throughout the hall as steps were taken on the wooden floorboards, so as to not awaken anybody. It was early morning and Kenny came to Tyson's dojo to get the rest of the guys to visit Mr. Dickinson. He had really wanted to talk to them. He opened the door to where the rest of the Bladebreakers slept on oblivious to the world. Kenny peered into the room and a huge sweat-drop formed on his head.

Kai was in the corner of the room with an amused expression on his face and you could see a tiny upturn to his lips to form a small smile. Rai and Max were trying to keep their laughter down while taking pictures of the still sleeping member of their team. Zeo didn't care if he woke up the sleeping teenager and he was flat-out laughing on the floor. Why were they laughing you ask? Well, the object of amusement was none other than Tyson. He was sleeping face down on his futon, drooling out the side of his face, with his butt in the air. This was the object of the laughter in the room and with Tyson being a heavy sleeper; he kept on sleeping ignoring the world.

"Hey guys!" Kenny hesitantly said, while walking into the room. The guys momentarily stopped their laughter to return the greeting before going back to watch Tyson.

"Kenny, any news on what Mr. Dickinson wanted to talk to us about this morning?" Kai questioned, putting his stoic face back on.

"Umm…no, not really, but as soon as Tyson wakes up we could go visit him at the BBA office."

At that same moment, Hilary burst through the door yelling for everybody to wake up, while waving a piece of paper in the air excitedly. With all the yelling, Tyson, the King of Heavy Sleepers, woke up groggily, mumbling to get back at the person who woke him up. When he turned to see who it was, he perked up and a small smile crept on his face.

"Hey Hilary, what's up?" Said Tyson, while putting away his futon.

"OMG, you guys won't believe it!" Hilary shouted jumping up and down excitedly and smiling back at Tyson. The rest of the guys glanced back and forth between the two and a knowing smile crept onto their faces.

"What…is it…Hilary?" Zeo questioned slowly, after a couple of minutes passed with only Hilary and Tyson staring at each other. Finally, Hilary looked away when Zeo asked her the question. She turned to Zeo, with her face flushed.

"Oh ya…" Hilary answered softly and then smirked.

"While I was coming here, I met up with Mr. Dickinson outside the dojo and he handed me this!" She replied, waving it in Zeo's face. Now all the teenaged boys turned to her, wanting to know what Mr. Dickinson told her.

"We are invited to Kyoto to see a tournament!" Now this interested Kai and we all know that he doesn't get interested easily. He turned his piercing blue-grey eyes at Hilary urging her to go on in his head.

"All right! Another tournament for the Bladebreakers to win!" Tyson cockily said, smirking at his team members.

"Ughhh…Tyson! Stop being cocky!" Hilary screeched.

"WHAT! Why can't I? Come on, we can beat anyone that gets in our way. We always had to stop others from getting our bit beasts. This is just a tournament. Are you're saying that we can't win." Tyson yelled, narrowing his eyes at her.

"Argg…can you shut up for a second and listen to me!" Hilary retaliated back.

"No way! I don't have to listen to you!" And so Tyson and Hilary argued back and forth against each other…another pointless argument. The rest of the guys sweat-dropped and started shaking their heads.

"And here I thought those two were making some sort of progress." Max mumbled.

"WHAT!" Hilary and Tyson shouted turning to Max, their faces red from anger or embarrassment.

"Nothing, nothing…" Max said, holding his hands up as a peace offer while slowly backing away from the glaring `couple'.

Hilary was the first to turn away and turned back to Tyson.

"Anyways, I didn't mean you couldn't win, Kami-sama knows you guys can go up against anything." Hilary calmly stated.

"Then what did you mean?" Rai asked with a puzzled look on his face.

"Oh, we are invited to WATCH the Legends Tournament. It's a tournament against previous bladers who have won the World Championship before you guys." Hilary replied.

"Oh cool! We get to see expert blade-blading skills! Zeo exclaimed.

"Ya, we could learn a lot from watching them and improve our blading skills because we all know how we attract unwanted visitors." Rai dryly said.

"Hehehehe…ya, it'll be great! I've never been to Kyoto before." Tyson yelled out.

"When do we leave?" Kai said in a monotone voice.

"Tomorrow, a bus will be waiting for us in front of the dojo. First, we'll go to the stadium where the tournament is held, where we'll see the participants and then Mr. Dickinson will provide us with housing. We're staying at some acquaintance of his…don't know who though." Max answered, while reading the paper that he took from Hilary.

"Sounds all right to me." Zeo said leaning against the wall. "What do you think guys?"

"All right!"

"Cool."

"Let's do it!"

"Ya!"

"I could get great stats with Dizzy."

"………"

"KAI!!" Everyone but Kai shouted.

"Let's start packing." Kai solemnly stated. Everyone else fell over anime style with a huge sweat-drop forming on their heads while Kai left the room with a smile on his face.

AN: Well I hope you liked it. If you want the second chapter up, just review!!!

Ja ne