Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The Search For The Keeper ❯ Team Celestia ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN: Well hoe did u like it? Was it funny….I tried to add a little bit of humour in it. *sigh* My first attempt to put a little bit of humour. Don't worry, this chapter has some humour in it too…this story is not going to be all serious…hehehe *looks around the room so no one hears* I have some tiny bits of humour, well big bits of humour…yes *stares of into space thinking about all the havoc and humour the story's gonna have but screams after remembering the horrible, suspenseful stuff that's part of the story* Well it is the plot…and it's not a funny plot…real adventure. I guess from the first chapter u saw the first pairing…was it that obvious * nods her head yes*…more pairing later…can u guess???? Well this chapter is about TEAM CELESTIA!!!!!!!! READ ON!!!!!!!!

VERY IMPORTANT: it's important that u read the info about Team Celestia in the prologue to get a sense of their personality and the pronunciation of their names.

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Beyblade or it's characters, but I do own Haoma, Jun, Lily, Shina, Liz, and their bit beasts. Also I own the plot…hahahaha…that's all…I know not much.

I like to thank Starry Nights for editing my chapter - ARIGATOU!!!!

Well on with the fic….

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

The Search of the Keeper

Chapter 2: Team Celestia

Note: it's the same day as when the Bladebreakers got their letter.

Kyoto, a peaceful city, lay quiet in the early morning. However, noise could be heard particularly from a house situated on top of a hill, where a forest could be seen behind the house. Well, it really wasn't a house, more like a small mansion. You could hear the occupants inside the mansion settling down for breakfast. Four people, sixteen-year-old girls actually, were sitting down to a quiet breakfast of pancakes, toast, and eggs at the breakfast table. However, one chair was left empty.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" A scream shattered throughout the house, disturbing the silence. All eyes turned towards the ceiling, then three pairs of eyes turned towards a set of piercing blue-grey eyes. The owner of the blue-grey eyes just grinned back at the three girls and then continued to eat her breakfast.

"What did you do?" Said Haoma, one eyebrow quirked while leaning back on her chair and running her hand through her jet-black hair with blue streaks in them.

"What are you talking about?" Jun answered back, turning her blue-grey eyes back at her best friend, Haoma.

"JUN, YOU ARE ONE DEAD GIRL!" Screamed Lily, her footsteps pounding down the stairs.

"Ummmm…gotta go." With that said, Jun raced out of the room, her necklace swinging around her neck, away from the ranting golden-blonde hair girl.

"Where is she?" Lily shouted, running through the opposite door that Jun left.

"Why? What did she do?" Shina asked, with a mischievous smile on her face, her reddish-violet eyes flashing with amusement and her dark brown hair with red streaks bouncing when she turned her head to Lily.

"She…she…she…" Lily stuttered out, shaking with anger, her emerald green eyes flashing with anger as well, though if you looked closely, you could see admiration in them.

"She what?" Questioned Liz, looking up from the letter she received in the mail.

"She hid all my clothes except this and now I can't find them. I've looked everywhere." Lily pouted before plopping down on her chair and starting on her breakfast. That's when the rest of the girls noticed what Lily was wearing. Her usually baby blue ankle pants (Flud pants) and light pink top with their team name, "Celestia", were gone. In their place was a very tacky school uniform. She was wearing black flat shoes with white knee high stockings. Her skirt was a plaid skirt with yellow, red, and purple colours and her top was a short sleeve green top with yellow, red, and purple sleeves. She still had her dolphin bracelet on her left wrist.

"EEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!" Shina said, scrunching up her face at the uniform. Liz tried to stifle back her laughter and covered her face with the letter she was reading.

"Well, you can't say you didn't have it coming to you. You did wake her up yesterday by drenching her with ice cold water." Haoma replied, eyeing the uniform, while fingering the chain belt at her hip. Lily looked back down at her food and sighed.

"I know you're right………but look how short the skirt is." Lily shrieked, glaring at the skirt. In truth, the skirt was really short. It stopped mid-thigh and none of the girls would have been caught dead wearing something that short. Lily turned back to her breakfast mumbling about getting revenge.

"You have to admit, she did do a good job. One of the best pranks I've seen, and I've seen a lot of pranks. Come on, you're wearing something you would never wear. Sheer brilliance." Shina dreamily said, staring off into space, her eyes glazing over. The three girls looked over at their crazy friend and knew she was planning something. It was anybody's guess if it was good or bad or who it was meant for. Suddenly, she snapped out of her trance and turned to the girls, grinning from ear to ear. The rest of the girls glanced at each other and knew that this grin wouldn't settle well with one of the four girls beside Shina that lived in the house. It meant she was planning something for someone and that poor unsuspected soul was going to get it bad.

"What are you planning to do?" Lily questioned Shina. `Maybe I could use Shina's prank for Jun. I'll have to convince Shina to use it though.' Lily thought. She had to remind herself to take Shina aside and ask her about it. She mentally nodded to herself to confirm that she would do this.

"Oh, nothing." Shina answered back, twirling her `Leo' ring on her middle finger, but Lily wasn't paying attention, seeing as she was deep in thought about using a certain prank from a certain someone she had to pull aside.

"Oookkaaayyy…" Liz drew out while giving Lily a funny face. `I wonder what's going on in her head. We don't have time for this. I guess I'll tell the girls about the letter once Jun returns. Who knows how they're going to react. Team Celestia has been retired for some time now. I hope they haven't gone rusty. What am I saying! Even though they're retired, I see them practicing by themselves secretly so none of the other girls see them. They won't allow themselves to get rusty, maybe they've actually improved.' Liz sighed out-loud after completing her thought and hoping she was right.

"Why must I live with morons?" Haoma muttered, glancing at her two crazy friends that were in `lala' land. This snapped them out of their trances. (Shina went back to `lala' land after she answered Lily's question)

"HEY!!" The both shouted in unison at Haoma.

"Oh…come on, you know you love us." Jun drew out, walking into the room and standing behind Haoma.

"Whatever…" Haoma mumbled out and returned to finishing her breakfast. Anybody who didn't know Haoma would think that she was a loner and didn't care for anyone. However, Liz, Shina, Lily and of course, her best friend, Jun, knew her well enough to know that that wasn't true. She cared for her friends and would stay loyal to them. Even though she wouldn't show it, they knew it by the tiny remarks she made or if she smiled. The only one who got her to actually join in the girls' past time of fun, meaning playing pranks, was Jun. Those two knew each other inside out since they, along with Jun's twin brother, grew up together. They always understood each other.

"I'll take that as a yes, you do love us." Jun stated, sitting back down in her chair and finishing her breakfast. She glanced at the troublemaker, Shina, and noticed she was in a sort of trance with her eyes glazed over. `Oh no, she's up to something. I better keep an eye out.' Jun thought before turning to Lily. She had to suppress her laughter that was threatening to bubble out when she saw how Lily looked in the clothes. `Checkmate' she thought before mentally patting herself on the back. `Oh, I know she's gonna come after me' she mentally mumbled when she caught Lily glaring at her. She knew Lily was a loveable person, but she could just be as troublesome as Shina if she wanted to.

"Great, now that you're all here, I have something to tell you." Liz said, while taking out the letter she was reading earlier. All four pairs of eyes turned towards her.

"Ever heard of the Legends Tournament?" She questioned to the others.

"You mean the one where previous World Championship Teams go to battle." Lily answered. Everyone leaned in to see what Liz was getting at. Even if they wouldn't admit it, they were itching to battle others again.

"Yup, and you guys are invited to join the tournament." Liz replied, adjusting her glasses. All eyes then snapped to Haoma for her answer, after all, she is the team captain of the retired Team Celestia.

"Well…" Haoma began with amusement showing in her blue eyes, as well as excitement, which was rarely seen. "…I guess Celestia is out of retirement." She finished, waiting for the shouting to start.

"YES!!!" Lily, Shina, and Jun shouted, jumping up and high-fiving each other as well as laughing at each other.

"Thank-you! Thank-you! Thank-you!" They yelled before knocking over Haoma onto the floor and hugging her. Haoma tried to glare at them, but then joined into the group and started to laugh. They stopped suddenly, glancing back at each other, before turning to Liz and knocking her out of her chair and hugging her.

After they had settled down, Liz stood up and turned towards the girls.

"Well I already looked over your blades and they're in top form. Lily, high on defence, Shina, high on offence, and Haoma and Jun, both defence and offence though your blading styles are different." Liz dryly replied, turning to Jun.

"What!" Jun said, looking at the others. The truth was that their best blader was Jun. She was the best, undefeated. She never lost a match-tournament wise. When she was learning to blade, of course she lost, but she got better and now she's a pro, her skills and power tremendous.

"We are so going to win this because we got our secret weapon!" Shina stated, punching the air.

"YAAA!!!" They all agreed. It was just to boost their moral. They knew they would have to work hard at the tournament and train as well as work out as a team for the rest of the day, seeing as the tournament was tomorrow afternoon.

"Oh ya Haoma, before I forget, Mr. Dickinson is bringing the current team that won the World Championship and he asked if they could stay here." Liz nervously asked.

"Sure, why not. It'll be good for us to test our skills with the new championship team. Call him and tell him it's okay." She answered back. It was evident that living with Jun for three years was slowly rubbing off on her and she had become a relaxed person.

"Ya, it'll be loads of fun. Maybe they'll be into pranks too!" Shina exclaimed.

"Cool, what's the team name Liz?" Lily enquired.

"Oh…um the Bladebreakers, ever heard of them?" Liz answered back.

"Nope." They said in unison.

"Well, I guess we'll see who's in the team tomorrow, right?" Jun asked her team.

"Yup!" They all replied.

"All right, now first you guys have to run 5 miles, then you'll workout and for the rest of the day, you train with your blades improving agility, control, you know what I mean. Last, you'll battle each other. Okay, let's GO!" Liz smugly stated, clapping her hands together.

"NNOOOOOOOOOOOO………SLAVE DRIVER!!!!!!!" the girls groaned out before cleaning up breakfast and starting on the 5 mile run.

Can anybody name the pairings???? Guesses!!!!

R & R for next chapter

Ja ne