Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The Search For The Keeper ❯ Let it RIP! ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN: *glaring* REVIEW! Just kidding. Hope you like the next chapter!

NOTE: THE PLOT STARTS NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!

Thanx to Starry Nights for editing

Disclaimer: I do not own Beyblade though I would like to, maybe someday ^_^ *goes off to plan to take over Beyblade*

"………………" talking

`………………" thought

*~*~*~*~*~*~* scene change

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 6: Let it Rip!

"Wow, that was awesome! Did you guys see that!?" Tyson exclaimed, nearly drooling in front of him after watching the previous match.

"Yes, Tyson we did see that." The others said in a monotone voice.

The Bladebreakers along with Hilary, Kenny, and Liz, had been watching the preliminaries since the morning waiting to see who Team Celestia would face. The preliminaries had just finished and the winner was a team called The Vipers.

"Well the finals are gonna start soon and I can't wait!" Tyson shouted pumping his fists in the air.

The others sighed in relief when the announcer appeared in the middle of the stadium to start the finals and Tyson stopped his crazy behaviour.

"Well how is everyone doing?!" The announcer yelled out and was answered by a roar of cheers.

"All right! Now for the FINALS! We have The Vipers versus the previous World Champions TEAM CELESTIA!" A loud roar of approval was heard at the matching of the team names.

"Now enters The Vipers" Applauses could be heard as the group of four boys in their late teens, early twenties, arrogantly walked into the stadium to take their place on the left side of the Beyblade dish.

"Now I would gladly like to introduce Haoma, Lily, Shina, and last but not least Jun from TEAM CELESTIA!" A thunderous roar of cheering was heard as the group of girls casually walked into the stadium and stood on the right side of the dish.

The Bladebreakers as well as Liz stood up and cheered on the team with the crowd.

"Well, this is gonna be a great battle!" Max said with enthusiasm. "I wonder who's gonna win?"

The others nodded, but Liz didn't say anything except type into her laptop.

"So, Liz what are the chances the girls have?" Kenny asked the brunette.

"Hmmm………………I would say pretty good," she drew out glancing at the girls.

"Why do you say that? What makes you confident that they have a good chance?" Zeo asked.

"You'll see" was all Liz had to say as the announcer's voice came out of the speakers. They all turned towards the stadium.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In the middle of the stadium, the two beyblade teams were having some sort of a staring contest until the captain of the Vipers gave a bark of a laughter.

"You little girls better give up now. You're way over your head!" He bellowed out as the others laughed at the girls.

The girls were agitated at the remark and slowly Jun crept up in front of the other girls. She stopped when she was eye and eye with the captain of the rival team across the dish, though she wasn't as tall as him.

"Did you just call us `little girls'?" She gritted out and glared at them, and if looks could kill they probably would have been dead at least ten times.

The boys slowly backed away from the girl and averted their eyes, the glare creeping them out and leaving a stitch of fear in them.

"Let the battle begin boys," she throated out before turning around and walking past the smug looking girls.

"All right now! The battle goes as this. The first team to four wins, becomes the winners to the Legends Tournament! So teams, pick your first member to battle!" The announcer said as the teams made their way to their benches.

A member from the Vipers was already waiting to battle as Team Celestia was still choosing who to go first.

"So same order as always?" Shina asked sitting on the bench. The girls agreed to this.

"Ok, so I'll go first, then Shina, Haoma, and last Jun, right?" Lily said, again gaining agreement from the girls.

"Wish me luck!" Lily grinned as she walked out onto the dish.

"GOOD LUCK!" They said in unison at the retreating figure.

"All right! Now get ready. One, two, three, LET IT RIP!" With that said, the two let out their beyblades from their launchers in a blur.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"So, how does Lily battle, Liz?" Hilary asked as the blades crashed into one another.

"Well, Lily is mostly about defence. She believes that defence is the key to winning, and her beyblading skills are ruthless!" Liz answered.

"Kind of like Max here!" Tyson said nudging Max.

"Yup!" Liz answered as she turned back to the battle.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lily's blade kept dodging the oncoming attacks of the other blade and her opponent was becoming a little bit frustrated.

"Will you stop dodging me!?" He shouted at Lily.

"Gladly." With that she met him with a head on attack with her blade.

They kept attacking each other for some time until Lily thought it was pointless.

"GO PERSEPHONE! (see prologue for pronunciation of the word) FINISH IT OFF!" Lily shouted as her beyblade sped up and collided with the other blade, successfully knocking it out of the dish.

"The winner is LILY! That's one win for Team Celestia everybody!" The crowd cheered on the victor as she waved at the crowd, heading back towards the bench.

The girls sitting on the bench whistled and hooted as Lily came upon them and bowed in front of them before plopping down on the bench. Shina stood up and walked to the dish meeting the next opponent as her friends shouted good luck behind her.

"That was a fluke. Don't even think about another win." The older teen said as he sneered at the girl in front of him.

Shina smiled up at him, before smacking him behind his head and then walking back towards her place by the dish.

The boy just stood in shock at what the girl did while the girls sitting on the bench howled with laughter.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"She's learning too much from Jun." Liz said laughing, as all the other people in the crowd were speechless at what Shina did.

Suddenly Zeo's laughter could be heard joining the girls, before the whole crowd joined in.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The battle started as any normal battle. However, unlike Lily, Shina didn't dodge her opponent's attack. She met them head on. She was high on offence, so she didn't run from the attacks. No, she actually attacked and was doing a pretty good job. She kept attacking with her blade, leaving no chance for a counterattack from her opponent.

Her opponent tried with all his might to attack, but he couldn't. Shina, seeing as there was no point of wasting time, decided to end the battle.

"LEO ATTACK!" Shina shouted as her blade put on a burst of speed and knocked its opponent's blade out of the dish.

"That's two wins for Team Celestia!" The crowed cheered as Shina skipped back towards her team-mates, waving her blade in the air.

Her friend shook their heads as she pranced around Haoma as she got up, before she sat down. Haoma walked up to the dish and looked upon her challenger. He just sneered at her holding up his launcher, ready for battle.

"A man with few words, I like that. You won't be complaining when you lose." She calmly said, getting in a similar stance.

Their blades crashed into each other, rebounding back towards the edge nearly toppling over the dish. The blade swept around the dish before colliding with one another in a power struggle, both blades and bladers denying the other the upper-hand. After awhile, Haoma's blade pulled up, winning the power struggle, and attacked her enemy.

"FINISH IT OFF NURI!" She yelled as her blade shot forward, colliding with the other blade and propelling it out of the dish.

"That's three wins in a row for Team Celestia! One more and they win! Can Jun accomplish this?"

The crowd cheered as Haoma sat down and Jun stepped up onto the dish.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"WOW! That was an awesome battle. I never knew they were that good." Hilary said as the others agreed. They turned towards Liz who was grinning.

"You haven't seen nothing yet." She said, indicating at Jun who was boring holes at the captain of the team. He was averting her gaze and looking over his launcher. Jun shook her head at him and gave him a look of pity. He looked up at the girl and caught the look of pity he was receiving and scowled at her. Suddenly his eyes widened in realization.

"You were toying with us weren't you. You guys weren't even trying your hardest!" He accused Jun. She nodded her head to confirm his suspicions.

"Yes, my friends were, but I won't. I'm ending this as soon as possible. You guys have had enough damage done to your pride. After all, you guys are and will be beaten by `little girls'." Jun said, putting more annunciation on the words `little girls'.

With that said the two launched their blade and they both collided head on in the air, in a burst of sparks and smoke.

When the smoke cleared, Jun's blade spinned around the dish in a blur, its speed tremendous. The captain of the VIiper's blade was outside the dish on its side, indicating Jun as the winner.

The crowd cheered as Team Celestia was announced as the winner of the tournament and given a trophy.

Jun bowed towards the losing team and retreated towards her friends who were waiting for her, shaking their heads.

"We'll talk later." Haoma coolly said turning towards the exit of the stadium, heading towards their private room.

"Great." Jun drew out following her as she waved at the cheering crowd, Shina and Lily hot on her heels doing the same thing towards the crowd.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"WHAT WAS THAT?" Tyson asked Liz who had stood up and was walking towards the room where the girls would be.

"THAT would be Jun's blading skills." She calmly explained to the hyperactive teen.

The others stuttered at that response.

"What did you expect? She's undefeated you know, tournament battle wise. Actually, I don't even remember the last time she lost, it has been a long time since she lost, a very long time. She's considered the best on the team, she USUALLY doesn't fool around when battling. There have been times when she does, but that's rare." Liz concluded to the stunned group.

"She's THAT good?" Rai asked in awe.

"Yes, even better! You guys haven't seen anything yet! From what I saw, the girls weren't even trying, but don't tell them I told you that." She winked at them stopping at the door that read Team Celestia.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"You know, Jun, you didn't have to end it that early." Haoma said to Jun staring her down in disapproval.

"I know, but I didn't want to toy with them. The other members had enough humiliation as it was."

"I know, but people are going to get suspicious. What is your brother going to say? You can't tell him or the others about our bit beast and how they make us stronger when we train with them. They won't understand." Haoma explained to the nervous teen.

"I know! I don't want others to try and take my bit beast again like last time in the World Championship Tournament when the Black Ninjas tried to steal them away and almost succeeded."

"Yes, they almost did, but we won. We proved to them and ourselves, that we're the rightful owners to our bit beast." Haoma concluded.

"Let's just hope we don't see the Black Ninjas anytime soon." Lily scowled out, scoffing at the floor.

"Actually, I don't want to see them ever!" Sighed Shina as she slumped into the couch by the right wall in their square room.

They all nodded at Shina's statement, but Jun had a foreboding feeling in her that something bad was going to happen soon. She was a bit worried, but she didn't show it for the sake of her friends. She knew that if she told them, they would worry because these feelings that Jun usually got were true. She hoped that this one wasn't true and she was just imagining it or exaggerating it.

The doorknob turned and in came Liz with the Bladebreakers, including Hilary and Kenny.

"Great battle!" Liz said coming in and sitting in an empty seat.

"Thanks." They said in unison.

"Ya, I've never seen a more awesome battle." Tyson said, while the others nodded their heads in agreement.

The Bladebreakers decided not to ask them why they held back and how good they were because of what Liz said about not telling them. If they didn't want it to be known, they understood. After all, they didn't want them to know about their bit beasts. Telling others always caused some sort of problem. If they told them, someone was bound to come after them, it was some sort of curse. (AN: LOL, a curse, hehehehe. Well it is true, whenever others have found out about their bit beasts, a bad guy has always shown up)

"Gee, you think so? I don't know, I probably have seen better." Shina joked as the others laughed.

"Ok! Let's go home. I'm starved for some home cooked food made by our very own chef JUN!" Lily exclaimed looking at Jun with puppy dog eyes. Jun tried not to look but failed. She couldn't say no to that face. Jun slumped down in defeat and crossed her arms, before turning her head away from the puppy dog eyes.

"Fine!" She breathed out while Lily shouted for joy and high-fived Shina.

With that settled they left the stadium with their trophy and set out for home.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: I know it is not the best chapter! U_U Did anyone notice the foreshadowing in this chapter that includes the plot. That's ok if you didn't. Anyways, the plot will come up in the next chapter or so, so watch out for it. It's gonna get good. Also, update will be a little slow for this month because I've got exams this month, but after it'll be back on schedule, but I will try to keep on schedule.

R & R for the next chapter or I won't put it up! ^_^ how do I know if you like it or not if you don't review………………so REWIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It gives me inspiration to write!

Ja ne