Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The Search For The Keeper ❯ A Brother's Love and Truth or Dare? ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Sorry for the long wait, I have a good reason. I had *gasp* EXAMS! But, they're done now so enjoy! If you have suggestion, put them in your reviews or email me a white_rose0328@hotmail.com.

Note: Since I haven't updated in a long time, I think its been two or three weeks, this chapter is extra long. I even expanded it from how it originally was just for you. So enjoy! ^_^ Remember reviews = updates!

Disclaimer: I don't own them, my plan failed! *grumbles while walking away*

Thanks to Starry Nights for editing

Thanks to my reviewers

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

Chapter 7: A Brother's Love and Truth or Dare?

In the darkness of the night, silence could be heard to those that passed by the abandoned warehouses. However, one was not abandoned. A lone figure masked by the cover of darkness weaved through the maze of warehouses until it stopped in front of one.

Dark eyes, almost black in colour, could be seen through the mask of darkness. From the looks of it, one would say the lone figure was up to something cynical.

The figure stepped into the warehouse and made his way into the middle of the square warehouse littered with boxes. Once the hooded figure reached the middle of the room, he looked towards the right and found a couch, a coffee table, and a TV. Situated on the couch were two figures as well as a third figure up on the railings above the other two. The three turned towards the newcomer.

The two on the couch appeared to be a boy and a girl, and the one on the railing was also a girl. All three looked to be in their late teens of 17-18, including the boy that had just walked in.

"Well, did you find anything?" The teen boy on the couch asked the hooded figure.

"Well, the group of boys who hold the four sacred bit beasts are a group called the Bladebreakers. However, from what I've heard and read, lots of people have been after them and they managed to keep their bit beasts and defeated all those that opposed them. Even Boris wasn't successful!" The hooded figure explained.

"Well then, if they're that good, then we go after the lone wolf." The same boy who had asked the question replied.

"Lone Wolf?" The girl sitting beside him asked.

"Yes, the lone wolf, the Keeper of the Guardian." The girl on the railing explained.

"The Keeper holds the most powerful bit beast in this world. Once we get it from the Keeper, we'll not only have the Guardian's power, but we'll also hold the power of the four sacred bit beasts since they are controlled by the Guardian and they must listen to the Guardian. We'll tell the Guardian what to do since we own it, and it'll bring the sacred bit beasts to us." The boy further explained.

"HE'll be happy with that, to gain the power of the Guardian." The girl on the couch said.

"Ya, while we get the four sacred bit beasts, not bad." The boy on the couch drew out, a menacing smirk on his darkened face.

"So, who is the Keeper?" The girl on the railing said as she jumped down onto the warehouse floor.

"Don't know yet, but we'll see. Let's get going, we've got a Keeper to find!" The hooded figure grinned as all four got up and left the warehouse to find the Keeper of the Guardian, so the search for the Keeper had started *coughtitlecough*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The Next morning………………

Birds were chirping in the morning light as a teenaged girl with ebony hair stumbled out of her bed. Jun woke up and noticed that the time read nine in the morning.

"Too early………" She yawned out as she walked to her window. She pulled back at her curtains, expecting the sun's bright rays to pierce through her eyes, but that didn't happen.

She opened her eyes slowly, having them closed when she opened her curtains, and looked at her window. There was a huge piece of paper that was taped to the window from the outside. On it read:

Gomen for the others that I missed, but

OTANJOUBI OMEDEDO GOZAIMAS

IMOUDO!!

(Sorry for the others, but

Happy Birthday

little sister)

Jun knew who it was from, her only brother, Kai. She shook her head at the sweet brotherly gesture. She knew her brother closed off at other people, and many never knew who he really was, but she knew how sweet her brother was to her. His anti-social attitude went with everyone else, except her and sometimes Haoma.

She quickly took a shower and got dressed and went out to the hallway. From listening, she figured that no one else was awake. She grinned at the idea coming to her. She took a bunch of string and tied the ends to her four friends' doorknobs. There were three strings on each doorknob connecting to the other three doorknobs, so they couldn't open their doors. With her little prank for the day done, she walked to her brother's room, keeping in mind to thank him for his little gift. She wondered when he did that and how he got it onto her window, but concluded that maybe he asked Haoma or something.

She walked to her brother's room and slowly opened the door. She silently crept into the room and stood in front of her brother's bed. She figured she could play a trick on him and claim it that she missed teasing him. So, she crept towards her brother, bent down towards his ears and screamed.

"HAOMA GOT KIDNAPPED!!!!" Jun screamed. With that said, her brother shot out of his bed and fell off of it.

"What happened to Haoma?!" He yelled, an angry, yet concerned look on his face.

"Oh nothing, she's sleeping, it's just that YOU"RE IN LOVE WITH HER." She shouted out loud, storming out the room and slamming the door in Kai's face, seeing as he was chasing her.

The rest of the Bladebreakers were in the hallway because of the commotion. They looked at Kai's door, where all the commotion was heard and they saw Jun holding the doorknob to prevent Kai from getting out. She turned towards the others and noticed that they were still in their sleeping clothes and when she saw Rai in his black boxers and white muscles shirt, she quickly turned away, her face flushed from just the sight of him. She suddenly let go of the knob and the door swung back, Kai almost falling backwards. He calmly walked towards his sister, who was slowly backing away from her enraged brother.

"Look Haley's Comet." Jun shouted while the other's turned to where she was pointing (Ceiling) and then ran off. The other's turned back to where she stood and sweat-dropped.

"I can't believe we actually did that." Hilary stated.

"Reflexes, it happens." Kenny explained. They turned towards the other side of the hallway, where another commotion was taking place. They turned around a corner and came upon a strange, yet hilarious sight.

Jun was standing in the middle of the hallway where strings were crossing to each doorway. The occupant inside each door were yelling at Jun to open the door while trying to break the string by trying to pull the door open so it would stretch and break, but sadly or fortunately, it wasn't working.

Jun was laughing at her friends' antics. The others joined in as well. Jun turned towards the others and managed to get through the jungle of strings to them. She launched herself at her brother in a hug.

"Thanks for the birthday sign. I love it!" She exclaimed letting go of him. Kai just coughed and turned away, too embarrassed at showing his soft side that got out when he was around his sister.

"AAWWWWWWWWWW! Did our little Kai did something nice for his sister?" Tyson said in a baby voice. Kai just glared at him, while Hilary tripped him over. They then heard a snap and turned towards the sound. There stood Haoma with her door opened and a pair of scissors in her hands.

"Well it's about time someone realized that." Jun said, her voice filled with amusement. Haoma just shook her head and smiled at her best friend's gift for pranks. The others were soon released with their own pair of scissors at hand.

Once everyone was out, Jun just looked at her friends, new and old, and had to giggle. They were all still in their nightwear, the guys in boxers and shirts, the girls in tank tops with shorts or long sweatpants. When they realized why Jun was laughing, they quickly turned towards their rooms to get dressed.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It was after lunch when everything was settled. Everyone gathered into the living room, too bored or tired to do any work or training.

"So, what are we gonna do?" Lily asked the others.

"I KNOW! Truth or Dare!" Shouted Shina, a glint in her eyes, stating that she was up to something, but nobody caught a glimpse of this or they wouldn't have agreed to participate in this game.

They all agreed and sat on the couches while others sat on the floor. Lily got to go first and she had a great idea in mind.

"Tyson, truth or dare."

"………um, dare!"

"Okay, I dare you to go in the closet for five minutes with………………HILARY!" Lily shouted with glee. The others sat up in amusement and turned towards the two horror struck teens.

"WHAT!" they both shouted in unison.

"You heard me, now get going!" Lily stated, as she ushered them to the closet. When the closet door was closed, Lily turned around and was greeted by a bunch of grins. They all knew how Hilary and Tyson liked each other, but were too stubborn to say anything. This would hopefully bring them together and all they had to do was wait.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

As soon as the door was closed, Hilary and Tyson were faced with darkness while in front of each other. They were so uncomfortable with the silence that surrounded them. They couldn't get the other off their mind, but were too scared to ask them out for fear of rejection. Thinking enough was enough, they both started to say something at the same time, but were interrupted by each other.

"You first, Hilary."

"No, you first."

"But I insist………"

"Tyson!"

"All right………um, so how's school?"

"Tyson I know that isn't what you wanted to talk about."

"Really? Then what was I going to talk about?" Said Tyson, with a smug look on his face and a twinkle of mischief in his eyes.

"Tyson! I can't believe you! Can you ever be serious? Here I am trying to tell you………" Hilary was stopped by a pair of lips on her lips, more importantly the pair of lips belonging to Tyson. After the shock of this, Hilary shyly returned the kiss, before they were reminded that they needed air to live.

"………that you like me." Tyson calmly finished off the sentence that Hilary was saying before she was interrupted.

"Ya," Hilary breathed out with a full-fledged blush showing, in which Tyson chuckled at, saying she looked cute with the blush and pulling her into a hug.

Just when they were getting comfortable and thinking about going for another kiss, the door suddenly opened. The two suddenly jumped apart and turned towards their giddy friends that all had the same knowing smirk.

"Well?" They all asked in unison. The two looked at each other and it dawned to them that they were set up. They shook their heads at their friends' antics.

"Well what?" They answered back.

"ARE YOU TWO TOGETHER OR NOT?" They shouted.

"Yes we are." They calmly stated. They others just shouted `finally' while pulling the two out of the closet.

"Okay, Tyson! It's your turn!" Lily said as soon as they were seated again.

"Zeo! Truth or dare?" Tyson timidly asked.

"Truth!" Zeo said, shrinking back away from Tyson who with Hilary, were still giving murderous glares at everyone. Suddenly, Tyson's glare turned into a full-blown smirk.

"Ok, so do you have a crush on someone?" He said to the red-faced Zeo who was taking glances towards Shina's direction, though it went unnoticed by the Bladereakers. While the others leaned forward to listen to the obvious answer, Jun, Liz, Lily, and Haoma, took a glance at Shina to see a red-faced girl, sitting there with her head staring at the floor like it was the most interesting thing on the planet.

"Y-yes." Zeo managed to stutter out, his face still in flames.

"Who is it?" Tyson blurted out. Zeo's face suddenly paled at the question, before he got himself together.

"You can only ask one question, so I don't have to answer that question." He stated firmly. The others, except the blushing Shina, groaned at this.

"All right my turn! Shina, truth or dare?" Zeo asked the girl.

"Truth." She blurted out without thinking. She silently prayed he didn't ask anything personal.

"Who taught you how to beyblade, you know the trick you did at the tournament where your opponent couldn't even attack?" He asked, very intrigued. (A/N: See chapter 6 if you can't remember.)

"Oh! Jun did." She answered easily, sighing in relief.

The others, beside the members of Team Celestia, turned towards Jun with a look of awe on their faces. Jun turned towards them, her delicate left eyebrow quirked up.

"It's Shina's turn now." She said, brushing them off.

"OK! Jun truth or dare?" Shina asked.

"Mmmmmm……….dare!" Jun stated, a little suspicious at the grin that Shina was sporting. However, she didn't want to say truth because she knew that Shina would make her admit her crush on Rai.

Shina frowned at Jun's answer and glared at the floor for a second before an evil and devious grin crossed her lips. Jun's eyes widened at the grin and slowly backed away from Shina.

"I dare you to undergo a…………………………R 30;…….MAKEOVER! Just for today though." Shina exclaimed.

"WHAT!" Jun yelled and jumped up off the floor in which she was sitting on.

"You heard me! I'm giving you a makeover. LET'S GO!" Said Shina as she pulled the unwilling teen.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Half an hour later………………………… …………………………̷ 0;…………

Shina walked into the living room where the others were watching TV. She cleared her throat to get their attention.

"Well, I would like to introduce the new, improved, well for today only though, JUN!" Shouted Shina, motioning her hand towards the doorway.

They all turned towards the doorway to find nothing. Shina sighed as she walked towards the doorway and stood in the doorway turning to her right.

"Come on Jun!" Shina urged.

"No!" A muffled voice stated. Shina just shrugged at her other friends and tried to coax Jun to let them see her, even though she was embarrassed.

"I look so stupid!" Jun said. Shina gave her a deadpan look. Haoma calmly walked towards the two arguing girls, one that you saw, the other hidden. She turned towards her best friend and ever so careful, one eyebrow lifted up to show Haoma's surprise, before a full smirk appeared on her face. Now Haoma wasn't the type to express her thoughts and feelings out-loud or even try to be funny or witty, but there is always a first time for everything.

"Damn Jun, you look se~xy." Haoma said, looking at her friend in amusement. Shina looked at her and pointed a finger at Haoma.

"She stole my phrase!" Shina exclaimed in wonderment. By this time, Lily and Liz were on the floor laughing their heads off at the unexpected behaviour from Haoma.

Haoma grabbed Jun's hand and pulled her into the doorway. The others looked at Jun in disbelief. Jun was wearing blue low-rise jeans that had slits at the outside of each leg going from the knee down. She was wearing black pumps and her purple top was sleeveless attaching from around her neck and at the back. Her back was bare except for the tie in the back of the top and the front of the top ended just above her belly button. She was light makeup and her waist length ebony hair was out free from its bun. The front of her hair was pulled back in a clip while two strands were hugging her face at the side. In short, she looked gorgeous. She had a tiny blush on her face as she looked towards her friends.

They were all shocked at her new look. They couldn't believe that their sweet, nice Jun could look like that. Jun's eyes caught the eyes of Rai, who was also blushing. He gave her a smirk that made Jun want to melt. The others were coming out of their trances and commented on how great Jun looked. As they settled down, they began the game again.

`Just to let you guys know, this is only for today!" Jun stressed out to the others. The others nodded their heads to show their understanding.

"Now, Kai, truth or dare?" Jun said to her brother. She knew her brother would never pick truth, since he never wanted anybody to know his feelings and he never even expresses himself. She had the perfect dare for him.

"Dare." He said, boring holes into her with his intense gaze, just daring her to make a stupid dare up. Jun smirked and stood up, walked towards her brother and whispered into his ear.

"Before you leave Kyoto, you have to tell how you feel about Haoma to her." Jun whispered to her brother. He looked shocked before nodding his head in understanding. The others looked at Jun.

"He has a time limit until he leaves Kyoto to do his dare. The rest is a secret" Jun said. The others groaned at this as they settled themselves to play the game for the remainder of the afternoon.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Found anything out?" The teen boy said from his space on the couch as he was there last night.

"Yes." The hooded figure from before stated.

"So………"

"Yes, guess who the sister to the captain of the Bladebreakers is?" He asked.

"Who?" The girl sitting beside the teen boy on the couch asked.

"Out with it." The other girl sitting on the railings said.

"Well, it's our dear old friend Jun." He said, each word dripping with sarcasm and hate.

The teen boy abruptly stood up with a scowl before a malice grin broke through.

"Let's go find our dear friend Jun." He said as he walked out of the abandoned warehouse.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

A/N: OMG! What's going to happen? How do they know Jun? And who are these mysterious people? Tune to the next chapter and all your questions will be answered, if I get enough reviews that is. I'm a little depressed `cause no one reviews my story, so I really don't know if anybody is reading this story. I just want to know. Just review to say hi!

Note: if you have suggestions, say in your review, ok?

R & R PLEASE!!!!!

Ja ne (See ya)