Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The Spaniard’s Secret Girlfriend ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Spaniard’s Secret Girlfriend

Summary: Sara "Saitori" Lopez learns that Miguel just might have a girlfriend and she's livid! She saw him first, and she was much hotter than the pink haired tart, Matilda. But then she learns the hard way that Matilda isn’t his girlfriend...

Pairings: Miguel/Kai

Disclaimer: I don’t own the Anime Beyblade or any character associated. I do own Sara "Saitori" Lopez. She is an original character and all likeness to people living or dead is purely coincidental. This character is not based on anyone else’s character design, again if any likeness, it’s purely coincidental.

Warnings: Kai is a girl in this story. A bit of swearing involved by the OC and Kai with one word near the end. The use and introduction of a female Original Character. Any fans of OCs and OC pairings should leave now. Anti-OC pairings and blatant bashing of my own character. I created her; I can do what I want with her. And I plan to.

AN: This was inspired by Elemental Gypsy, who granted me permission to use her OTP for this fic. She even helped me with a few things, so I am eternally grateful, Gypsy.

Miguel has been relatively lucky considering he has only been placed with a few minor Sues. I haven’t had the misfortune to find a whole fic dedicated to him and a Sue yet, and I hope I never will. I’m afraid I might do something rash if I ever did. He’s one of my all time favorite characters, who I hope never to see ‘Sued’.

There is a bit of Matilda bashing on the OC’s behalf, just like with most Sue fics, she hates the closest female to her potential love interest. Poor Mariah, Hilary and Emily are the ones who are usually bashed and hated. I am blatantly against all canon bashing by an OC, especially if the author writes it so that her Mary Sue is the greatest thing since sliced bread and everyone agrees with her. Warping canon, much?

I apologize for the rant. Now, without another word from me, I will let you read on and please, let me know what you think of it so far.

-

It was a clear day, the air fresh and crisp from the seasonal thunderstorm that bathed the Spanish coast last night with life giving water. The sky was a clear blue, giving no indication of any rain to come, but the locals knew that a storm was just around the corner as they have grown accustomed to the seasonal storms this time of the year.

It was a beautiful day; unfortunately not every person was grateful for the welcoming warmth of the sun. A young girl with curly dark chocolate brown hair and fiery blonde highlights that just touched her shoulders, the silky strands being tousled by the wind, was walking through the increasingly busy streets, an annoyed expression on her face. Her rose pink coloured eyes, surrounded by lovely thick lashes, were narrowed with displeasure and a sneer on her strawberry glossed lips.

Despite the notorious warm weather of her home country of Spain, she wore a long brown jacket that reached her ankles, the collar straight around her neck as if she was trying to capture the mysterious spy look from those old black and white movies. Underneath the jacket she wore a black t-shirt that was tight and ended just above her navel. She also had on a pair of torn jeans that were covered in pockets, two on one leg and three on the other and was a washed blue in colour. A white belt that hung lopsidedly from her hips complimented her jeans, a stark contrast to her darker clothes.

Much to her chagrin, she had a rather small bust, something she hated so she would try to wear a bra with a bit of padding to give herself a hint of cleavage. She considered herself to be a bit of a tomboy, but she wanted to have a bit of a bust, as most girls her age do.

The reason why she was annoyed was because she had just been to the local store to pick up some milk and bread for her mother, much to her displeasure. She hated the way her mother would order her around like a personal slave.

“Sara, please, just do this one thing for me,” she would always say to her.

She would then bristle at the name. Her name was Saitori, not Sara. She preferred the name Saitori as she hated her first name, Sara. It was so boring and she hated her Spanish heritage, especially her last name; Lopez. It was so stupid.

She would rather be Japanese. She even knew a few words like; gomen, hai and stuff like that. She would drop them constantly in conversation. She thought it was quirky and fun and she couldn't understand why some people would get mad with her.

No sense of humour. They were just jealous that she knew Japanese and they didn’t.

She had told her mother countless times to call her Saitori, but she would ignore her and continued to call her Sara. She would do on purpose, she was sure of it.

Her mother could be so uptight and bitchy sometimes, the way she would sigh exasperatedly at her and shake her head. It was like she was annoyed with her for some reason, the nerve of her!

Carelessly throwing the shopping bag over her shoulder, Saitori gave a smirk to herself and closed her eyes. “At least this will keep her off my back for a while,” she muttered as she casually strolled through the increasingly busy sidewalk, not watching where she was going.

And she didn’t have to as many of the locals would move out of her way, respecting her as she acted like she owned the streets of their tiny seaside village. In a sense, she felt like she did.

Suddenly, as she turned a sharp corner without slowing down her pace in the slightest, she found herself colliding with something or rather someone as a noise of surprised was heard.

“Hey!” Saitori yelled as she stumbled backwards, the girl that ran into her doing the same thing. “Watch where you’re going!”

How utterly rude, running into her like that! Well, she ought to give this arrogant person a few lessons in manners.

The girl before her snapped her head up and raised an eyebrow at her. Saitori has never seen this girl around here before, she certainly looked strange. She must be one of those weird tourists this place often beckons during the warmer months.

How irritating, she sighed. She hated tourists being here, walking around all day on her turf and taking pictures. Humph!

In front of her was a woman about her age, but a few inches taller. She had unique –and freakish in her opinion- two tone blue hair, stormy gray at the front that gently framed her face that was marred with four bright blue triangles. The hair at the back was either a black or a very dark blue, she couldn’t really tell from where she was situated, but it was rather long and had a small curl at the very end that reached her butt.

She had a slender profile, her bust of medium size –which was bigger than hers so was obviously fake-, her stomach flat and her waist was small. She was wearing a pair of jeans that hung low on her hips and was loosely fitted, her hip bones protruding near the waist band, and a simple black singlet top with a silver tribal tattoo like pattern on the side that reached the band of her jeans.

She was obviously one of those girls who tried too hard to make themselves look pretty, something Saitori, herself, didn’t have to worry about. She was naturally a stunner.

“You ran into me,” the girl said to her in a tone that said it was a matter of fact and Saitori immediately bristled with indignantly.

She made a small noise of disbelief and gave her a look that said she was crazy for saying something like that. “No, I didn’t,” she said as she placed a hand on her hip, utterly miffed. “You crashed into me! Who do you think you are making accusations like that?!”

If there was one thing Saitori couldn’t stand, it was people making false accusations about her. She ran into her? As if! In her spare time, she liked to rollerblade and was very good. She had balance and grace, just like a pro ice-skater, how dare this girl she didn’t even know say something otherwise?

However, the strange woman said nothing and continued to look at her with an infuriating blank look. Her bright crimson red eyes stared at her unblinkingly, seemingly studying her for a reason completely unknown.

“What the fuck are you looking at?” Saitori asked before she casually flicked a strand of hair from her eyes and glared fearsomely at her. “Take a picture, it’ll last longer.”

Saitori then placed her hands on her hips in a smug manner, proud of herself for showing this pompous stranger how badass she can be. She enjoyed nothing more than putting ugly little bitches like her in their places. They so deserved it!

“I do not wish to damage the lens on my camera,” the girl simply stated, seemingly bored and indifferent with her.

Saitori abruptly dropped her hands from her hips and pressed her lips into a thin line, glaring at her in an infuriated manner. Did she just try to insult her? That little wrench...

This girl was trying her patience...

“Who the fuck do you think you are?” Saitori asked, once again letting the notorious f-word slip from her mouth as it was a sign that she was a girl not to be messed with. Her mother would always scowl her for swearing, but she would just swear back at her, right in her face. She was a real fire cracker, and no one was going to tell her what to do.

“Must you always swear?” the other girl asked, lifting a hand to swat away a wayward strand of her messy, unruly hair. “It’s not very endearing at all.”

“Says you,” Saitori snapped, not likening the way she was being lectured. “Have something against swearing? What are you, one of those weak girly-girls who hate violence? Oh boohoo, go home and cry to your mummy.”

She probably liked to wear dresses and skirts with her hair done up and girly. What a pathetic weakling!

“Your wit is astounding,” she said with blatant sarcasm and rolled her eyes in contempt.

Saitori was aghast, this chick was patronizing her! Grr, she was really starting to piss her off!

“Who the hell-?” Saitori was about to demand her name again, just so she knew what name to swear at when she was smashing her face into the pavement, when the girl simply moved to step around her.

“My name is none of your concern,” she said coolly as she started to walk away.

“Where do you think you’re going!” Saitori yelled as she moved to stand in front of her, blocking her path and attempting to loom threateningly over her. “I’m not done talking to you yet.”

The girl gave an exasperated sigh and rolled her eyes once again. “And you are...?”

“My name is Saitori, if you didn’t know,” she sneered at her. She was increasingly becoming annoyed with this female she did not know. She was arrogant, infuriating and seemingly stupid. It was obvious she wasn’t around here, for if she was, she wouldn’t have had to ask her name. Everyone knows who she was in this town.

She had quite a reputation of being strong and fearless. She was a pro at street blading, even gaining the name 'The Terminator' by her opponents due to her method of relentless and fierce attacks that came quick and fast. A lot of people were jealous of her skills, including Miguel, the pretty boy from that weak Spanish team, himself. He would try to hide his awe and trying to preserve his manhood by accusing her of being too harsh and destructive.

What would he know? She could easily defeat him in battle, but the hot, and incredibly stubborn blond refused to battle her; afraid that he'll lose in front of everyone.

The girl raised an eyebrow as if she recognised her name and Saitori gave her a wicked grin, one that said she was proud of her achievements. One of the locals must have told her all about her; about how awesome and cool she was.

“You’re the one then,” she said as a smirk slipped across her lips. “Interesting.”