Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The Spaniard’s Secret Girlfriend ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Spaniard’s Secret Girlfriend

Summary: Sara "Saitori" Lopez learns that Miguel just might have a girlfriend and she's livid! She saw him first, and she was much hotter than the pink haired tart, Matilda. But then she learnt the hard way that Matilda wasn’t his girlfriend...

Pairings: Miguel/Kai

Disclaimer: I don’t own the Anime Beyblade or any character associated. I do own Sara "Saitori" Lopez. She is an original character and all likeness to people living or dead is purely coincidental. This character is not based on anyone else’s character design, again if any likeness, it’s purely coincidental.

Warnings: Kai is a girl in this story. A bit of swearing involved by the OC and Kai with one word near the end. The use and introduction of a female Original Character. Any fans of OCs and OC pairings should leave now. Anti-OC pairings and blatant bashing of my own character. I created her; I can do what I want with her. And I plan to.

AN: Hello again, everyone. I hope you all had a very warm and happy Christmas. I wasn’t planning to update this weekend as I was pretty busy, but I unexpectedly got a quite moment, so here we are.

A bit more Matilda bashing in this chapter, all from Saitori of course. In this chapter she learns who Miguel’s real girlfriend is, so expect a bit of violence. Badass Kai is always a pleasure to write.

Thank you to everyone who has reviewed, read, faved and put this story on alert. Please, feel free leave comments of any kind after reading this chapter. Thank you.

-

Placing a hand on Matilda’s shoulder, Miguel drew in a sharp breath in an attempt to calm himself down. He hated anyone being rude to one of his friends; they’ve been through enough verbal abuse.

“If it’s important, then I’ll go,” Miguel said as he gave a reassuring squeeze to Mattie’s shoulder. Without so much as a good bye, Miguel turned Matilda around and they started walking away, Miguel’s hand lingering on Matilda’s shoulder.

That was another reason he couldn’t stand being in Saitori presence, he hated the way she would talk down to Matilda, like she was lower than her. Matilda was an important person in his life, there was no way he was going to let that ill-mannered young woman put her down and degrade her like she does.

There had to be a way to get the point across that he didn’t like her. At all!

She was pretty much rude to just about all his friends; she insulted Claude daily about how thin he was and treated Aaron like he was an idiot, speaking slowly and drawing out the words. She was patronizing and petty.

She also constantly dumped on their team, now renamed The Battalion, criticizing the name to their blading techniques. Despite being a blader herself, she had very little knowledge about other bladers. She didn’t care much for them, she didn’t even know he was a captain of a team until he told her. She didn’t believe him at first, finding the idea of him being on a Beyblade team hilarious, until she saw them on TV and she got snappy at him after that.

Not that he cared very much. Gwad, she was annoying.

Saitori watched them leave, her mouth agape with shocked, feeling incredibly indignant and livid. That little bitch, she did that every single time she and Miguel got together! She needed to get over the fact that Miguel wasn’t interested in her!

Taking her shopping bag, Saitori threw it to the ground and kicked it, not caring if she damaged the goods inside. It was only an errand for her mother; she didn’t care what she would think if it was broken.

With a sigh of sheer displeasure passing her lips, she bent down and picked up the shopping bag and threw it over her shoulder again, setting off home once again. She had to do something about Matilda, she was getting increasingly annoying.

“Have you heard?” a female voice said excitedly, drawing Saitori’s attention as she walked past the open door of a clothing store. “Miguel has a girlfriend!”

What?!

“Miguel has a girlfriend!?” another voice repeats, disbelief in her shrill voice.

Saitori immediately stopped dead in her tracks, her eyes widening when the words sunk in. Miguel has a girlfriend? But he hadn’t done anything to ask her out yet!

“No way!” another girl’s voice cried out, the tone of her voice a mixture of excitement and disappointment. “Who?”

“We don't know,” the first girl said with a sigh. “He won't say her name, but has indicated that he is dating someone. A girl who he calls very beautiful and special to him.”

“Oh, lucky thing!” the second girl cried, which prompted the first one to giggle with a sense of delight.

“I know!”

“Miguel has a girlfriend?” Saitori repeated in disbelief. However, she soon overcame that emotion and she bristled, livid and infuriated that Miguel would two-time her like that!

That no-good, cheating bastard!

“That's bullshit!” she cried and threw her shopping bag to the ground, not caring in the slightest that the milk bottle burst open and was now spilling the white creamy goodness onto the ground. “It has to be!”

Saitori curled her hands into fists her sides as her body shook with barely suppressed rage. She grew even angrier when she realized who his so-called beautiful girlfriend could be and she gave a deep growl that seemed to rumble from her chest.

“It has to be that pink haired freak, Matilda,” she hissed. “Grr, what's so special about her? She's weak and useless.”

She couldn't stand that Matilda girl. She was just so pink and cute, it was sickening. She was also incredibly girly, she would often wear skirts and dresses, the little tart. And her hair was pink, pink of all colours! Saitori, herself, couldn’t stand skirts, they were a horrid piece of clothing. And dresses? Urgh!

Saitori didn’t know what Matilda was doing to keep Miguel’s attention, but she was ready to remedy the situation. She and Miguel were meant to be, no matter what anyone else says; they both had fire type bitbeasts for starters, they lived in the same street and she was a way better blader that Matilda could ever be! And there was no way that she would let that stupid pink haired brat keep them apart.

A thought suddenly occurred to her; maybe Matilda was the one spreading the rumours in an attempt to keep others away from Miguel? It had to be! As if he would chose little Mattie over her. It was a ludicrous notion. And the tart wasn’t going to get away with it!

Ignoring the shopping bag on the ground, Saitori stepped over it and broke out into a run, only one thing on her mind; she was going to find Miguel and show him that she was a much better woman for him. If he won’t bite the bullet and ask her out, she was going to do it.

Men could be so pathetic sometimes.

She quickly caught up to Miguel and the little brat, the two of them conversing about something in a picnic area near the water’s edge. Matilda was blushing and acting all disgustingly cute with Miguel and Saitori felt her rage grow.

Matilda will now see why trying to steal her man wasn’t a very good idea, the brainless airhead.

“So, what are you doing tonight, Miguel?” she asked in a very sweet voice, her blush darkening as Miguel gave her a gentle look.

Saitori literally gagged, could she see that he was just humouring her? As if he would actually be interested in spending time with her?

Before Miguel had a chance to reply to Matilda’s question, Saitori appeared and grabbed Matilda by the shoulder and pulled her away, causing her to trip over her sandals and losing one of them.

“I don’t know what you could possibly see in this brainless twit,” she said as she gave Miguel a very disapproving look. “But I am can show you what a real woman can do.”

Miguel’s eyebrows furrowed into a frown as he looked at the tomboy brunette as if she had grown another head. “What are you talking about?” he asked.

“This scrawny little bitch has nothing on me,” she ranted and gave Matilda a shake as if to prove how much stronger, prettier and more suited she was for him than Matilda was. “And I can prove it.”

Miguel’s eyes flashed with a rare sense of anger as Matilda gave a whimper of discomfort. “Don’t you dare call Matilda at bitch!” he hissed, his eyes narrowing in a dangerous manner.

Saitori merely pushed Matilda to the ground and strode over to him. She sent Matilda a very smug smirk and wrapped her arms around Miguel’s neck, moving in close to him in an attempt to kiss him on the lips. This will prove to him that she was a much better choice. She’ll forgive him for allowing this pink girly-girl to mislead him for she is such a great girl.

Miguel’s eyes widen as Saitori leaned in, her eyes slipping close, her lips mere inches from him. He took a step back, but she only tightened her arms around his neck, stepping on his foot to prevent him from taking another step. He immediately feels a sense of dread appear in his chest and he turns his head away, hoping to avoid her lips.

However, before Saitori could press her lips against Miguel’s in what she was certain to be a powerful, passionate and soul searing kiss, she heard something that sounded like a growl and then something grabbed her hair at the back of her head. Then, with such force, ripped her away from Miguel and threw her to the ground harshly. So brutal the throw that she bounced and pain erupted from her ribs, momentarily causing her to forget how to breathe.

The back of her head hurt and her side hurt, her lungs also felt as though they were on fire as she struggled to get air back into her lungs after being winded.

Who?

“Don’t even try to kiss my boyfriend,” an unfamiliar voice hissed menacingly at her.

Gasping for air, Saitori managed to struggle to her hands and knees and looked through the chocolate tresses. When she did, she found herself staring into a pair of bright crimson red eyes, ones that were narrowed in sheer hatred and disgust. Her lips were twisted into an almost animalistic snarl, her brow furrowed and her nose screwed up. In her hand was a handful of dark chocolate brown hair and she realized that this woman was the one who grabbed her and pulled her away from Miguel.

And from what she just said, she was Miguel’s girlfriend, not Matilda...

Miguel’s girlfriend was nothing like the weak and pathetic pink haired girl at all. She looked menacing and utterly infuriated, so much so that Saitori found herself unwillingly swallowing a lump of fear that had lodged itself in her throat.

All her courage left her, fleeing quickly into the recess of her subconsciousness when she realized that she was that strange girl she encountered earlier, the one that threatened her outright not to come near ‘him’.

She must have been talking about Miguel.

The strange girl uncurled her hand and let the strands of chocolate brown get carried away in the wind, a hint of self-satisfaction on her face as the strands fell to the ground, getting caught amongst the tall strands of grass.

“Kai,” Miguel suddenly said as he gave her grateful smile and moved forward and take her into his arms. Kai immediately turned around to face him, her hands moving to rest on his shoulders so she could lean forward and press her own lips against his, the only ones that should ever be allowed to do something like this.

Miguel wrapped his arms around her waist and returned the kiss; even though Saitori didn’t kiss him –thank goodness- she came close enough to make him feel queasy and ill. And the only way to make him feel better was to feel Kai’s lips against his, the only one he would ever hold in his arms in such a way.

Yes, the young woman in Miguel’s arms was none other than Kai Hiwatari, the powerful and intensely beautiful half Russian blader.

He found out about Kai’s true gender truly by accident, but as he looked back on it now, it was a fairly humorous one. Because of one of her teammates, she was stuck on the roof of the dojo in just a towel. She was humiliated, injured and extremely annoyed, and wouldn’t let a single soul near her.

Fortunately, Miguel was able to coax her down and he found out the truth as to why she was hiding her gender. It was not an overly complicated reason formed from a tragic source, her mother simply thought that she wouldn’t be taken seriously as a female blader so they came up with the plan that she dress as a guy.

He had feelings for Kai long before he knew of her true gender, and finding out really didn’t affect him too much. To him, Kai was Kai, boy or girl. And he loved her for her, no mattered what anyone else said.

And the fact that Kai would physically threaten anyone who questioned their relationship also helped.

Finally breaking the kiss, Kai kept her body close to Miguel’s and pressed their foreheads together, silently asking him if he was alright. She received a nod in return and a grateful smile, his arms tightening around her and pulling her closer. She gives him a quick kiss to his lips again, and then turned to glare at the pathetic heap on the ground, her eye giving a dangerous twitch.

She was livid that some little obnoxious brat would try to kiss her boyfriend, in front of her, no less! From what she heard from the brief conversation, before Saitori threw Matilda to the ground, that she knew Miguel had a girlfriend and yet, she still tried this. Kai had no time or patience for girls like her.

“Kai?” Miguel said, a sense of nervousness in his voice, knowing how angry she was becoming. Kai was not a violent woman by any means; she was just protective of those she held close to her. Hence, she was protective of him. It wasn’t that she didn’t trust him to handle fangirls’ advances, she didn’t trust the fangirls!

“She’ll pay for that,” Kai simply hissed under her breath, her body tensing in Miguel’s arms.

Once again, Saitori felt mortified by the whole situation. This girl, her name Kai, apparently, had the audacity to attack her, Saitori Lopez, who earned the nickname ‘The Terminator’ by the street kids, in broad daylight.

Immediately, she sprung to her feet, ignoring the burning pain in her side, and pulled her body into a fighting stance. A smirk spread across her lips when she saw the girl raise her eyebrow at her.

“You wouldn’t want to try that,” she said slowly, her voice calm and level, and yet had an almost overwhelming sense of iciness to it.

However, being the courageous spitfire she is, Saitori’s smirk only grew as she recognised the reluctance in her voice. “Afraid you’ll get your ass kicked?” she asked.

“No,” Kai said as she pushed away from Miguel, who in turned seemed nervous about something himself, and took a threatening step toward her. “I’m afraid that I’ll go too far and beat you into a bloody pulp.”

Miguel swallowed thickly, knowing that Kai was reaching the end of her rope. This situation won’t end well, he could tell.