Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Their Past ❯ The Vacation ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Tenshi chuckled as she reminisced about 4 years of her past; she had taken her nickname after her parents died. For the last 4 years the girls went through some serious and harsh training and they learned a lot about themselves. Aqua had stopped smiling when they were out of their rooms, Kaze barely talked outside either, Ruby was still her icy self, and she was just the same. The girl's only showed their true self when they're with each other only. Tenshi and the others had turned 13 a month ago; while they stayed in the abbey they had learned that they were the guardians of the bitbeast. Aqua was the guardian of water and ice, Kaze was the guardian of wind and air, Ruby was the guardian of fire and dark, while Tenshi was the guardian of the whole entire bitbeast of any type. They could control their own bitbeast type and their powers; they found that they were supposed to be born perfect. Well that was what Boris knew anyway, the girls knew more of their powers than he did but never said a word. Boris had taken the collars off long ago but they couldn't seem to leave, something told them to wait for a while so they just stayed. They mastered the powers that already started to show, they pretend to listen to Boris but play tricks on him at the same time.

Back on track, the girls were called to report of Boris in the training. They passed by some training rooms where they saw the kids all repeating the motto' FIGHT TILL THE END, VICTORY IS LIFE'. They arrived in the same training they had 4 years ago, Boris stood there smirking while the girls entered. "Hello girls, you 4 have been very good at following my orders so Master Voltaire thinks that we should give you a treat since you have obeyed so well to our orders and won the Championships for over 4 years so I've decided that all of you will go to different parts of the world of your choice to train but you'll be carefully watched. So name the place you want to go."

Tenshi and the others looked at him suspiciously and decided to talk with each other through telepathy, a power they found very useful:

Tenshi: So what do you guys think?

Ruby: It sounds fishy

Aqua: Yeah, why would Biovolt, the most revolting place in the world be doing something nice?

Kaze: Well I say we go for it; I want to go back to Japan.

Ruby: Yeah me too.

Aqua: I want to go back to America, I just disappeared from my parents and they must be worried sick.

Ruby: Yeah, my aunt must be very depressed right now since I'm her only living relative and I disappeared. So Tenshi, where do you want to go back to?

Tenshi: Well I want to go to China; before my parents passed away they told me about a village that was filled with experienced beybladers and besides if they try something like erasing our memories later on in that tank of theirs than I swear I'm going to KILL them, no wait I'll rip them apart and feed their body parts to the bitbeasts.

Tenshi gave them a mental picture making them all chuckle.

"Fine Boris, we'll play your little game as long as we can go where we want to." Tenshi said after everyone nodded, Boris smirked" Why of course my dear Tenshi, why would you ever think I'll do something to you?"

"Whatever, anyways I want to go to China, Ruby and Kaze to Japan, and Aqua to America, that alright with you Boris?" Tenshi said monotonously. Boris nodded and before they knew it they were at the airport a week later.

Tenshi: Okay you guys, they must be REALLY up to something since they didn't even follow us here.

Aqua: Yeah, something's up.

Kaze: Well let's just enjoy what we have so far, I'm already in my seat what about you guys?"

3 of them: Yeah, us too.

Tenshi: Well let's enjoy it while it last, if you need help or find the answer to why they're acting weird tell us.

Tenshi sighed as she cut off the link; it would be 8 hours until she got to China and decided to get some sleep.

DREAM

Tenshi was running in a forest, it was very dark and scary. She had tried to contact her friends but none of them answered. She kept running until she came across bright light, it revealed a white tiger and a boy. The boy had raven hair and amber eyes, he and the tiger was fighting another tiger except that it was black and the other boy had raven hair with crimson eyes. Tenshi tried to run toward them but found that she was covered in black vines and her powers weren't working. She gasped as she saw the boy with amber eyes all cut up and bleeding. He was falling down to the floor when he got hit hard on the head, his eyes started to loose life in them…………..

END OF DREAM

Tenshi woke up sweating and panting just as she heard the intercom say they had arrived at China.

Tenshi: That was one hell of a dream..

Kaze: ZZZZZZZZZZ..you say something?

Tenshi: Just go back to sleep

Kaze: Okay..ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Tenshi sighed and started to walk out of the airport and into a forest; she looked around and than started to chant. A golden circle was around her and that suddenly a white glowing horse appeared, it was a bitbeast she had summoned named Arai meaning wild. She got on and ordered it to go straight till they saw a village.