Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Their Past ❯ Tsuki/ Tenshi's vacation ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

`This place is so peaceful; I wish I could see more places like this.' Tenshi thought while riding the horse, she stopped in front of a mountain and returned the bitbeast to the spirit world where the wild bitbeasts lived and continued to walk from there. She climbed the mountain and than finally saw the village, she saw a couple of kids' beyblading and decided to test their skills. She walked up the path and smirked when they all looked up at her startled; all the kids were wearing a weird set of clothes you won't find in other places.

"Hello, I heard that this place has a very talented batch of beybladers and I was wondering if there was anything interesting here that'll spark my attention." One of the kids that had dirty blond hair and jade eyes stepped up" Oh we're just beginners, the advanced people are up there. We can take you to them if you want?"

Tenshi smiled" I'll love that." The boy nodded and started to walk up a path that went higher into the village" By the way what's your name." Tenshi paused for a moment and replied" My names Tsuki, what's yours?" The boy smiled" My names James, how long have you been blading?"

"I've bladed since I was about 3." James blanched" Wow than you must be a professional!" Tenshi laughed." Oh we're here! HEY YOU GUYS, WE HAVE A CHALLENGER HERE!" In front of them was a group of bladders and 5 people stepped up, one had pink hair and amber eyes and resembled a cat, another had black gray hair and also amber eyes and resembled a lion, the other boy was huge had a black Mohawk and his eyes were squinted, the smallest guy had green hair and amber green eyes. The last boy had raven hair with amber eyes; his hair was tamed through a fabric of some kind and came all the way to the bottom of his neck.

"Hey James, is this the challenger?" the girl in pink asked" She doesn't look so tough!" "Mariah, be nice." The boy with black gray scolded. Tenshi started to giggle" You two remind me of my friends, anyway I'm….Tsuki. Who are you?" The black gray haired one came up" Hi, my name is Lee, that pink haired girl is Mariah, that's Gary, that's Kevin, and finally this is Ray."

"Pleasure to meet you all, now how about we have a battle now?" Tenshi took out her silver gold launcher. "Hey Ray do you want to take her on?" Ray nodded and got out his launcher. Mariah got in the middle" ALRIGHT I'LL ACT AS A REFEREE, THIS'LL BE A 1 ROUND MATCH. READY, LET IT RIP!"

They both let their beyblades onto the ring, Ray's gray beyblade attacked first." Alright use Tiger Claw attack!" Tenshi smirked" Neutralize." Her beyblade glowed and when it got hit it stood its ground." Is that all you got? I'm disappointed; alright show them the true power of the Tiger Claw Attack!"

The others just stared at her shocked when suddenly the ground began to shake; they all looked up to see 8 big boulders falling down the mountain. "Ah shit, why now!" Tenshi moaned" Alright change of plans, ATTACK THE BOULDERS. SLICE THEM TO PIECES AND DO EVERYTHING TO PROTECT THE VILLAGE!" Her beyblade glowed and than disappeared, 7 of them crumbled from an invisible force but the last one continued to charge ahead.

"SHIT!" Tenshi started to panic' I can't use my powers right now in front of the others but if I don't the village will be partially destroyed and these guys will be killed. This is more important so I have to!' Tenshi's eyes flashed amber and than she started to glow red and she got into a position of a archer and a bow and arrow appeared made out of gold red flames" FIRE ARROW!" the arrow was released and it destroyed the boulder, her beyblade appeared next to her and the attack ring was damaged. Tenshi lowered her arm and started to see black spots in her eyes. 'Ugh, why am so dizzy?' Tenshi thought as she slowly fell to the ground and felt something hot and sticky running down her arm and noticed it was blood' Right, if my beyblade is damaged so am I, I guess I didn't notice it and lost…..too……much……blood………& #8230;' the last thing Tenshi saw before she collapsed was a pair of worried amber eyes.

DREAM

A 10 year old Tsuki was huddled up in the corner of the room, it was really dark. Tsuki rocked back and forth, tears coming out of her eyes. Her body was filled with pain, Boris had put her in a tank which started to fill with green toxic water, they had wires all around her and she felt something prodding in her mind. It was forcing it's way into her mind until Tsuki forced it out, it was very painful but it made her feel safe from the feeling that she was being watched. She than started chanting the words that always whispered in her heart:

SHADOWS FLEE FROM THE LIGHT

THE DARKNESS CAST ASTRAY

THE HOPE AND KINDESS OF THIS CHILD FULL OF ROYALTY

BURNS BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN

GUARDIANS OF THE BEAST AND SPIRITS

POWER LIKE NO OTHER

7 ARE HER GUARDIANS

4 MALES AND 3 FEMALES

2 WARRIORS OF FIRE, THE GIRL OF DARKNESS AND THE BOY OF LIGHT

2 WARRIORS OF WATER AND ICE

2 WARRIORS OF WIND AND AIR

1 BOY, AN INDIVIDUAL WITH THE POWER OF THUNDER AND EARTH

FALLING FOR THEIR COUNTER PARTS

THE INDIVIDUAL FOR THE ROYAL

LOVE AND HOPE SURROND THEM

THE DARKNESS THAT FLEED FROM IT

These words somehow brought her comfort, in her heart they were whispered by some other person and its voice was strong and soothing. She than started to call for one of her spirit friends, instead of a bitbeast a little girl appeared. She had green hair and pink eyes; she was wearing a red kimono.

"Mayu you got to help me." Tenshi said whimpering in pain. Mayu shook her head sadly" I'm sorry but this is something you must endure alone." Mayu bowed lowly and than disappeared. More tears fell out of her eyes; she was all alone and had to feel all this pain. Sure she had her other friends but they didn't get the same harsher treatment as her, it was painful but it paled in comparison to hers. Suddenly the door opened and light shone in and there stood the devil himself and he had a shot, the shot suppressed her powers so she wouldn't be able to fight it. It was also very painful, like being ripped off from the inside out and it also made her feel helpless. Tenshi whimpered in fear and Boris grabbed her hair and the needle was a centimeter from her when.........

END OF DREAM

Tenshi woke up and felt tears; she sat up and saw herself in a small room just like the olden style and on a futon. She brought her knees up and started to sob, her beyblade glowed in comfort but she just put it in the bag that was strapped on her arm" You guys didn't help me when I needed it, what makes you think you can help me now?" She coldly stated and snorted when she felt all of the bitbeasts and spirits sadness.' Like they can know how I feel.' She thought bitterly. She looked up when she heard the sliding doors open and saw Ray standing there.

"Hey are you alright?" Ray asked concerned. Tenshi looked surprised" Sure why wouldn't I be?" Ray looked at her confused" well 1) you have tears and 2) I can tell by the emotions from your eyes."

Tenshi smiled at his concern for her" So what's up?" "Oh, the elders want to talk to you?" Tenshi's lifted an eyebrow" Why would they want to speak with me?" he shrugged" I don't know but they seemed eager to meet you." Tenshi nodded and followed Ray out of the room; they arrived in a room much like the one Tenshi woke up in except it was bigger and had more things in them. There was a small table and three elders, one man looked exactly like Lee except that he was older. Another had green hair while another had brown hair; all of them had amber eyes.

"Hello, you must be Tsuki. We have been told you have saved our village and we are forever grateful." The Lee look-a-like replied while all 3 of them bowed. Tsuki smiled sadly at them" You really don't remember me than............." They all looked up confused" Eric, Jackson, and Jonathon, elders of the Neko-jin tribe, I am Tsuki Tenshi Okami, daughter of Tsuyoi Akari Okami and Inochi Seishin Okami who are 2 of the elders of the Okami-jin tribe."

You could clearly tell they were very shocked while Ray looked confused" Elder, who are the Okami-jins?" Tenshi smiled at him" The Okami's are an ancient clan just like the Nekos' except that we're older and more powerful. Just like the people here have the ability of a cat, my people have the ability of a wolf. Your people and my people are very good friends and have been for many generations."

"Yes that is until we lost contact of them." Eric, Lee's father replied sternly" We believe that they have broken our treaty and friendship." The smile was gone from Tenshi's face and was replaced with a bitter frown" Don't jump to conclusions old man; I may have known you when I was young but things have really changed. The once proud clan of mine is no more." She bitterly concluded, the elders looked at her surprised.

"Tell us what has happened?" Tenshi nodded and they all sat down" My mother, father, and my grandfather whose name is Tsuchi were the elders of the clan as you already know. One day a man came to the tribe seeking the only daughter of the elder. They promptly refused and sent him away but the man started to act persistent and would return to the palace of where they lived everyday demanding the custody of their daughter that she has true power. He told them of the beyblades and of how she would be the strongest of the whole entire worlds and could have power unimaginable. My family already knew of beyblades since just like this clan our ancestors has used them and were known as the fierce Kurai Okami's meaning Dark Wolves. Anyways they said their daughter could get all the training she need in their home and banished him from their lands. The man set the village on fire on the day of our traditional festival killing all, none survived. As you know the little girl was me, my parents and I survived and I traveled the world in beyblade competitions after I got a beyblade at age three. I won the solo championship for 5 years straight and than my parents were killed by the same man who killed my clan those years, he also gained custody of me and made my life a living hell with my friends while we won the world team beyblade championships for 4 years." The elders looked shocked and said quietly" You have been through so much, please tell us what you have been through so we may help you in any way." Tsuki gave a loud cold bitter laugh" You want to know what I've been through these past 4 years?"