Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Their Past ❯ Hilary/ Ruby's vacation ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Well this is it Kaze" Ruby quietly murmured after they cut their links, Kaze nodded" We'll see if we end up seeing each other around." Kaze smirked and gave a small wave and left through the other side of the street. Ruby sighed as Kaze disappeared and grabbed her duffle bag, slinging it on her shoulder. She was walking towards her aunt's house when she bumped into a boy who had a red bandana with brown hair and eyes.

"Watch it girl." He snapped at her, Ruby growled not liking his tone." YOU watch it jackass." The boy got pissed" What did you say?" Ruby smirked" I said jackass, do I need to spell it for you?" He growled" Girl no one messes with the Blade Sharks." Ruby laughed" Blade Sharks? What ever, I'm part of the S.A."

"What's S.A.?" Ruby held out her beyblade" Beat me and I'll tell you." Alright, follow me." The boy walked down an alley until they came to an old warehouse, inside were other boys that were battling. They looked up the moment they came in" Hey Carlos, what's with the wench?" one of them shouted. They ducked in cover when a pure black beyblade was launched at them. The blade went straight back to Ruby's waiting hands after it bounced off a metal box" Okay listen here boy, I don't know you and you don't know me so don't call me names and I might just let you live." The boy was about to say something back when they heard something break into a million pieces, they turned to see that the metal box were shattered so much it'll take a million years just to fix a half a centimeter.

"Hey bandana head, are we going to fight or what?" The now known Carlo's smile faltered" No you're not battling me, I thought you might want to battle our leader to know the true power of the Blade Sharks." Ruby yawned" Blade Shark's this Blade Shark's that, jeez you are so conceited. Anyways where's your leader." Ruby suddenly did a back flip and just in time avoided a blue beyblade that almost hit her.

Ruby scowled" Hey you, yeah I'm talking to you with the white scarf. What the fuck were you thinking shooting at me like that?" The boy jumped down and landed gracefully on his knees, Ruby snorted" Was that suppose to intimidate me?"

"You should learn to keep your mouth shut girl." Ruby sighed" What is it with boys, can't they just ask a simple question of `what is your name?' My names....Hilary now you must be the team captain, so are you going to tell me your name or am I going to have to call you Mr. Mysterious?" the boy glared at her" Kai, now let's battle just don't cry when I crush your blade."

"So you're the famous Kai Hiwatari, grandson of Voltaire." Kai narrowed his eyes" How do you know my grandfather or me?"

"So you don't remember me? What a shame, anyways' let's battle." Kai grunted in response but nonetheless got into position. Ruby took out something long covered in a brown cloth. It revealed a silver sword that had a black hilt and a ruby on the bottom. There was a red launcher on it" Since my regular blade will crush yours I'll have to use the one I made, oh well." Ruby sighed and took out a red beyblade; the maroon attack ring was shaped like a dragon doing a 360 degree angel. "Something tells me this battle is going to be interesting, let's see if you'll regain your memory of me."

They launched their beyblades" I'll let you feel the force of my Dranzer!" Ruby sighed' what happened that made you forget Kai?' she flinches when the blade hit her with force. "Remember Kai, you comforted me when I was scared and I you. You helped me when I felt like killing myself; you protected me from the dark Kai so you have to remember!" by than tears was formed in her eyes thinking back at what had happened in abbey but than shakes the feeling off as fast as it had come.

Dranzer feeling her master's frustration and confusion started to glow creating an earthquake and heat started to erupt everywhere melting all the boxes. The Blade Sharks had left the moment the earthquake started, Kai wasn't used to this kind of power yet and the fact that some of his blocked memories that were returning weren't helping his control. He fell on his knees and into Ruby who had run to his side the moment Dranzer had started to wobble.' Maybe I went too far but I want him to remember me, after he left the abbey I've been so alone but I kept myself alive just for him.'

She placed his head on her lap and stroked his hair, she whistled and both her black beyblade glowed black that was in her arm bag and Kai's blue beyblade also glowed but red. The bit chip blasted a beam of their color and landed in front of the two kids. When the light faded two teenagers stood in front of them, one had a black aura while the other had a ruby red one.

The one with the black aura had pure black hair and ruby red eyes, his clothes were all black. He had a loose black button up shirt with the first 3 unbutton; he had black leather pants with three belts that lay loose on his waist and a black trench coat. His hair was in a pony tail which came to his shoulders, he was glaring at the one in red.

The one with the red aura was a girl who had amber eyes that had a hint of crimson and had ruby red hair that had golden streaks. She was presently wearing a long red dress that was made out of silk and was see through and inside was the same dress only thicker. The see through material was dusted with gold; her red gold locks went all the way to her mid back. She was returning the glare to the one in black, the tension between was so thick you could even cut a slice.

Ruby groaned" Ugh, you two stop fighting and help me here. Black Dranzer, Dranzer I said stop it and that's an order!" The two looked at Ruby kneeled in front of her in respect and spoke together" We're sorry mistress." Dranzer looked up first" Is Master Kai going to be okay?" Ruby gave a sad smile" I'm not sure but from his facial expression I'm guessing his dreams aren't pretty right now." True, Kai's face was a mixture of pain and horror.

DREAM/ FLASHBACK

10 year old Kai squirmed in pain as he was being whipped for disobeying an order, when it stopped he looked up and was smacked so hard that he slammed into the wall. It was painful but he didn't want his tormentor have the pleasure of hearing his cries of pain so he kept his mouth close. His whole body couldn't move and he lied there even after Boris left, he inhaled a sharp gasp of air when he felt someone touch his bloodied back and was prepared for pain thinking that Boris was back but was shocked when he felt something wet on his back cleaning the wounds. Since his body was in pain he couldn't move, than he felt his body glow. The glow was so warm and comforting he just wanted to lie down forever and soon fell into a deep sleep.

Kai woke up from his sleep and met curious ruby eyes, from the way they were positioned he noticed that he was lying on her lap. Blushing he sat up very fast almost hitting heads with his savior. He turned around and noticed his savior was a girl" Are you okay?" her voice was soft and full of concern." My names Hilary but you can call me Ruby, what's your name?" Kai snapped back to the real world" My names Kai.

ANOTHER DREAM/ FLASHBACK

Kai was battling against a boy with red hair and icy blue eyes when he heard a girl screaming. Something brown streaked passed him, out of curiosity he followed the figure and noticed a trail of blood. Continuing his search he came across a huddled figure in the corner, she had tears pouring out of her eyes. Her arms and legs were bleeding non-stop and her back was bloody, she was shaking and had covered her head with her hands when Kai touched her shoulder. Kai strained his ears when he heard her mutter something very softly" please don't hurt me, please don't hurt me, please don't hurt me, please don't hurt me......."

"Ruby?" Ruby looked up at Kai and than hugged him, crying on his chest." Please don't send me back, please." Sobs cracking through her back, Kai just sat there shocked not knowing what to do and cautiously wrapped his arms around her making sure to avoid the wound." Shhhhh, its okay I'm here." Ruby tightened the grip on him as to make sure that he wasn't going anywhere.

END OF DREAM

Kai's eyes fluttered open and than saw two worried ruby eyes.' This is just like my dream.' Kai thought." Ruby smiled" So your awake Kai." Kai sat up staring at her" Ruby?" she stiffened at the name" What did you say?"

"Is your name Ruby?" she stared for a while" That's my nickname my friends and I made. Anyways you better get home it's getting late, my aunt must be worried sick about me." She turned around, Dranzer and B. Dranzer had gone back to their blades when Kai had started to wake up." Oh and if you ever need me just say my name and I'll be there." She gave a small wave and than started to walk down street smirking when she felt Kai still staring at her.

B. Dranzer: Mistress where are we going?

Ruby: We're going to my home; you know the place where I lived before I got kidnapped. I just hope my aunt hasn't given up hope on me.

B. Dranzer: Don't worry Mistress, it may have been 4 years but I'm sure your aunt knows you'll return.

Ruby: Yeah, well we're here. It's the moment of truth now but for some reason I scared instead of excited. /Ruby started to shake as she looked up at the door, a see through figure of Black Dranzer in his human form appeared touching her shoulder.

B. Dranzer: Don't worry mistress I'm here.

Ruby: Yeah, I'm glad that you aren't like your copy the abbey created. He's really scary.

She took a deep breath and with a shaky hand knocked on the wooden door, a raspy sad voice answered while opening the door" Who is it?" the woman who opened the door had golden brown hair and ruby red eyes that were red from crying. Ruby felt tears appear in her eyes as she hugged the woman, the woman, Sally, looked at Ruby and cried out in shocked" HILARY, OH MY BABY NIECE IS STILL ALIVE!" she yelled tear pouring out of her eyes while hugging Ruby for all that's worth. She bent down at Ruby" Where have you been all these years, c'mon inside!" she said while dragging Ruby into the couch" Now Hilary tell me everything that happened."

Ruby sighed" Okay, but please promise me not to call the police because it won't do you any good since they could get trick them and you'll just make things worse for me. Anyways you know how I was training in the backyard and I disappeared, well actually someone knocked me out and took me all the way to Russia. There my other friends were there, we were forced to endure their torturous thing they call training and if we didn't two of my friends would get really hurt. We were forced to fight in the World Beyblade Championship for 4 years and won it but than suddenly the man who tortured us said that we can go to a place we want for free for a month and here I am but after a month I have to leave." Sally stood there shocked and said...................