Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Their Past ❯ Hikaru/Kaze's vacation ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

`Where to go, my grandparents passed away and I was living on my own in the mansion when I got kidnapped and I don't want to go back to the mansion for a while.' Kaze thought while she wandered the streets of Japan.

Hageshii: Mistress why don't you just visit the river, you always went there when you had to think about something

Kaze: Good idea Hageshii!

Kaze walked until she came to a river but there was a little boy there. He had a red white cap pulled backwards, dark blue hair, and brown eyes. He was beyblading on the ground, Kaze smirked `this will be interesting' she thought while taking out her silver whip, she attached her silver white beyblade and cracked her whip launching it towards the boys.

Kaze: Hageshii, don't use any of your powers.

Hageshii: Yes Mistress Kaze.

The boy looked up at her startled" Hey what are you doing?" Kaze smirked" I'm trying to see how good you are." The boy smirked back" Well if it's a battle you want it's a battle you'll get!" Kaze grinned; she liked the boy's attitude. "Alright than boy, let's battle." They both started to knock each other with their beyblades when Kaze got bored.

Kaze: Knock him out, just don't do it too hard. Just enough to make it stop spinning.

Her beyblade knocked the already wobbling beyblade. The boy picked it up" I'm Tyson, what's your name?" Kaze paused for a moment' ah what the heck.'" My name's Hikaru." Tyson smiled" So Hikaru what are you doing in here in Japan?" she blinked at him" Is it that obvious that I'm from somewhere else?" Tyson laughed" Well you do have a bag on your shoulder and I know almost everyone in this town, so where you staying?"

Kaze shrugged" I don't know I just got dropped off here." Tyson's eyes lit up from an idea" I know you can stay at my house, we can beyblade against each other every day." Kaze sweat dropped as Tyson rambled on and on, she walked up to him and put a finger on his lips to make him quiet. Instantly he became silent" Okay Tyson, so where do you live?"

"I live in a dojo with my grandpa, he's a little crazy but hey you'll get used to it." Kaze laughed" Well let's go, I want to see that crazy grandpa of yours." Tyson started to drag Kaze" Sure." They passed streets until they came across the dojo, there was a small pond and had flowers there. It looked really peaceful, well until someone shouted above them" HYAAAAAAAA!" a bokan appeared above them and Tyson ran to the side, Kaze just stood there caught it with both hands twisted it and kicked the attacker out of reflex sending him to the wall. " Grandpa!" Tyson yelped while running towards his grandpa, Kaze sweatdropped.

Kaze: That dude is crazy if he attacks his grandson like that

Hageshii: Mistress, are you okay? If that man has hurt you in anyway I'll come out there and tear him apart.

Kaze: C'mon Hageshii, a man like that can't hurt me even if he tried.

Hageshii: What about that man in Russia?

Kaze: That's different, don't worry.

"Here Tyson let me help, sorry about that mister but you sort of startled me and I did that out of self-defense." The man jumped up and grabbed Kaze" You my homey are just the kind of student I need! What do you say you join me and my peeps?" Kaze anime fell" Sorry old man but my specialty isn't swords, its whips. But if you want I could ask two of my friends who love swords, well one of them loves all types of weapons."

Hageshii: I don't think Mistress Ruby and Mistress Tenshi will like having a teacher like him.

Kaze: Hey Ruby needs someone to let her loosen her up and I'm sure that Tenshi will just love his attitude.

Hageshii sweatdropped: What ever you say Mistress, what ever you say.

"That my home girl would be terrific, by the way you can call me Grandpa! So why's a cool dudette like you doing here?" Tyson sighed" Grandpa this is Kaze, she's going to stay here for a while." Kaze laughed" I like your grandpa, he's fun." Tyson sweatdropped" Hey yo gramps how about this, you let me stay here and I'll help around the dojo!" Kaze stuck her hand out and Grandpa smirked" You got yourself a deal K-girl!"

Kaze smile faltered when she sensed something powerful but was sealed away" Hey Gramps, do you have any kind of relics or know something religious about this place?" "Why what's up dudette?" Kaze smiled" Just curious." Tyson jumped up" Oh yeah, let me show you this cool sword that's going to be mine when I get older, it's called the Dragoon Sword!" The two went into the dojo where the sword was, Kaze walked over to it and stuck her hand in front of the sword where Dragoon laid dormant.

Kaze: Dragoon, can you hear me?

Dragoon: Hello Mistress of the Winds, what brings you here?

Kaze: You're a bitbeast and you're going to be Tyson's bitbeast aren't you?

Dragoon: Yes but when he's ready.

"Take care of him Dragoon." The sword glowed in response, Tyson just stared at Kaze.