Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Their Past ❯ Aqua/Kori's vacation ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Ah beautiful America how I missed the." Aqua mused quietly as she walked through the city of New York." I wish I could stay here more than a month but I bet Boris wants us when the World Tournaments about to begin. Well I better save all the time I have and go meet my parents right now!" Aqua giggled as she used her powers to jump up buildings. All everyone can see is a blur of blue if they looked up.

Mizu: Mistress is this wise?

Aqua: Is what wise?

Mizu: To use your powers like this.

Aqua: No one can see me cause I'm too fast.

Mizu sighed: You are too irresponsible mistress, even more than Mistress Kaze.

Aqua giggled in response, she than came across a creamy blue house. She heard people talking in there' They're probably having a meeting, don't they care that I was gone all this time?' Aqua thought sadly' probably too busy with work.' Aqua sighed and knocked on the door. The door opened to reveal a tired looking woman, she had blonde hair that was tied neatly and green eyes which started to tear up when she saw Aqua.

"Kori honey is that you?" the woman, Julian, asked. Aqua nodded and cried while she started to hug her mother who had collapsed when she saw Aqua." What's going on in here Julian?" a man with black hair and dull looking blue eyes came in" Kori, is......is that you?" The man, Phillip, stumbled on his words when he saw his daughter who had disappeared 4 years ago." Daddy, I'm finally home!" Aqua ran up to her father hugging him.

"Phillip, what is going on here?" a woman with blond hair and greenish blue eyes came in. There was a man with brown hair with blue eyes and a little boy about Aqua's age that had blonde hair and blue eyes peered through from the living room. Julian stood up and smoothed her skirt while wiping her tears, Phillip doing the same." Um nothing Judy." Aqua jumped out of her fathers arm" Well I guess I'll leave you alone." She started to walk away when her father pulled her back gently" No you're not Kori, you're going to stay right here." Aqua looked at him questioningly" I don't want to loose you again." He whispered.

"Aren't you having a meeting right now?" Phillip laughed" No Kori, the Tates are a close friend of ours." Judy stepped back gasping" Is that the same Kori that I knew for 9 years that disappeared for 4 years?" Her parents nodded, Aqua sighed" Dad, I can't stay here forever. I need to leave in a month." Her father looked sternly at her" What do you mean young lady." Aqua started to walk towards the living room" I'll explain everything in the living room, you can listen too Mrs. Tate."

"Okay, too start I've been in Russia for 4 years. They've been torturing me and my 3 other friends in what they call training, they've been beating us so we'd grow stronger. If you ever watch TV beyblading channel you'll notice a team called the Shadow Angels winning the world tournaments non-stop for 4 years straight. Those girls are me and my friends; you've never notice us because we always wear a cloak and a hood to hide ourselves. Our trainer didn't want to lose his best team." Aqua ended bitterly.

"But according to the list the Shadow Angels contestants are called Tenshi, Ruby, Kaze, and Aqua." Judy stated while giving them the form of the contestants. "Well some of my friends lost their families so since we were very close friends we decided to change our names into ones some of us use in reality while some others use them secretly. Since my parents are still alive I used my real name until I got kidnapped by them. My name is now known as Aqua"

"Wait, how do you know all these girls?" Phillip asked, Aqua giggled" Well the leader is Tenshi whose real name is Tsuki. As you know she's the world solo champ so she's been traveling the world and she met all of us. She always meets all of us and than later she invited us to travel with her for a year, you remember that right mom, dad?" They both nodded" Well that's how we always knew each other."

"Well I for one won't stand for a man mistreating my daughter." Phillip stated while standing up to get the phone, Aqua jumped in front of him in panic" No don't you'll just make things worse." Phillip scowled" Kori I'm doing this for your own good." He side stepped her and went to the phone, Aqua got her bows and arrows out and shot an arrow in front of the phone. Phillip jumped back started" Kori, I'm trying to help you!" He yelled grabbing the phone when suddenly someone grabbed his hand. He looked up to see a girl with aqua eyes, she had light blue hair and was wearing blue shirt and jeans and had on a midnight blue windbreaker. She squeezed his arm hard enough for him to let go of the phone" Mistress Aqua said let go of the phone, if you call the police they'll just get tricked and than Aqua will get beaten when she gets back.

"Mizu, let go of his arm." Aqua yelled panicking." But Mistress, this man was about to get you in more trouble." Mizu stated still having a tight grip on Phillips' arm." Mizu let go and that's an order." Mizu hesitated but let him go.

"Mizu, you mean my bitbeast Mizu?" Julian asked paling. Aqua sighed" Now you've done it Mizu, get back in your blade now." Aqua took out her beyblade and Mizu disappeared in a beam of blue.

"Okay what in the world is going on here?" both Tates who have been sitting quietly yelled, their son watched them curiously. Aqua sighed" Well you see.....................