Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Their Past ❯ Tsuki/ Tenshi's vacation part two ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"You people will never know how I feel even if I told you a million times, now if you'll excuse me I'm leaving." Tenshi stood up when she felt someone grab her arm; she turned around to look at the amber eyes of Ray." Let go." Tenshi growled. There was a green yellow glow from a wooden box that was behind of the elders, the light erupted and flashed next to the two. The light faded and a teenager stood there, he looked like Ray only older. He had the same clothing and amber eyes except that they had a hint of green, he had raven hair that was tied the same way as Ray and there were green markings all over his body.

"Driger, what do you want?" everyone gasped when Tenshi replied the name. The boy named Driger bowed lowly at Tenshi" Please Mistress, stay here for a while and give the elders a chance." His voice was deep and soothing. Tenshi smirked" Fine but in one condition that is if the elders agree." She turned her head at them and than looked at Ray" Can you stay outside for a moment please?" He nodded and left "Okay Jackson, Jonathon, and especially Eric I'll stay and give you chance to repent your disloyalty in thinking that the Okami's have abandoned the treaty if in the future you give Driger to Ray."

"WHAT, HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE PASSED DOWN TO MY GRANDSON LEE!" Eric roared outraged. Tenshi scowled" I can hear you just fine, besides it's not the blader who chooses their bitbeast; it is actually the other way around. The bitbeast chooses their master and if I'm right Driger wants to go with Ray." Driger nodded, Eric scowled" Why do you choose Ray, Driger?"

"Ray has a big future a head of him and will make a lot of choices, not much that you'll approve but it'll challenge his strength, mind, emotions, and etc. Lee is a strong boy but if Driger goes to him than the world will come to an end." Tenshi replied for Driger. "How do you know these things Tsuki?" Jackson asked curiously, Tenshi sighed" That is something for me to know and you to not find out, just remember that whatever Ray chooses in the future after he gets Driger respect his decision just don't show it to the other people or they'll be suspicious. Eric, Lee will have another bitbeast and don't worry he'll be very strong. I suppose the room I have right now will be mine?" They nodded" Well I'm going to go train with the other kids, Driger return to your blade. If any of you need me you know where to find me." She left the room and bumped into Ray who was waiting outside.

"Hi Ray, you want to be my guide around here?" Ray smiled" Sure, c'mon the others are wondering if you're okay." He started to drag her outside, Tenshi giggled at his enthusiasm. She suddenly felt someone yank her away without Ray noticing.

"Hey Ray, is Tsuki with you?" Lee asked when they got outside." Hey Lee, yeah Tsuki's right here?" Ray turned around to see that Tenshi wasn't there" Huh, Tsuki where are you?" They heard giggling after searching around for a while that sounded like Mariah, they all sighed." Oh boy, I bet that Mariah did something to her." Ray shook his head" You want to check it out." They heard more giggling and Tsuki screaming" I think we should." They saw Mariah stand outside a door laughing

"Mariah, what did you do to Tsuki?" Ray asked when he heard Tenshi shouting" I AM NOT COMING OUT THERE WEARING THIS!" Mariah giggled" Well the elders had Tenshi's mothers dress which was a Japanese Kimono and it was so pretty I wanted her to wear it so I dragged her and made her wear it but it seems she doesn't like dresses."

"YOU GOT THAT RIGHT, I NEVER EVER WEAR DRESSES AND YOU EVEN PUT MAKE UP ON ME!" Tenshi screamed through the door." Um Tsuki, why don't you take it off than?" the two boys asked with sweat drops forming in their heads." WELL WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO WEAR!? MARIAH HAS MY CLOTHES!" Mariah laughed" Okay I'm going to drag you out now, besides I only applied a little make up!"

She opened the door and practically yanked Tenshi out, what she wore made the boys jaws drop. She was wearing a midnight blue kimono that had a light sprinkle of silver on it that went well with her eyes. Her hair was tied in the traditional pony tail with a silver ribbon and she had a light amount of mascara and blushes and lip gloss on her hair. Her necklaces hanged loose on her neck, the dress made her look really beautiful" Mariah, give me my beyblade now."

"How are you going to blade with a dress on?" Mariah asked while giving her stuff back." There's a reason why this dress belonged to my mother, this dress was passed down for ages in my family and has never worn down. It can be either worn for parties or for when fighting. Look." Tenshi turned her obi and the slit of the dress was between her legs and there was a midnight blue pants covering her legs, she folded her sleeves and there was a hook that was barely visible on the shoulder and a clip on the end of the sleeves to hold its place." See, this dress belonged to my ancestor who was also a fighter. It's passed down to the daughter of the family if they like to fight and we wear it on a certain day to pay our respect to our ancestors."

"Oh I was wondering what those pants were for." Mariah said giggling" Oh well now that that's over with how about we go beyblade? My battle with Ray was a little disturbed so how about we finish it right now?" Ray laughed as they walked outside" Sure but I'm not going to go easy on you just because you're my friend." Tenshi smiled" I wouldn't have it any other way since I'm only going to stay here for a month." They all smiled" Well I guess we'll have to make sure this is a stay you'll never forget!"