Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Their Past ❯ Hikaru/Kaze's vacation part two ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"How did you make it glow?" Tyson asked while looking over her shoulder with his chin on her shoulder to see the sword closely. He looked at her the same time she looked at him making their lips meet, they blushed and Tyson backed away Kaze doing the same. They stared at each other in silence" Um, Tyson you hungry cause I can make you something if you want?" Kaze asked.

Tyson's eyes lit up at the mention of food" Oh yeah, I'm starving" he dragged her to the kitchen" How about we eat some pan cakes?" Kaze sweat dropped" Tyson, its dinner time you know." Tyson pouted" But I'm in the mood for pan cakes." Kaze blushed while giggling since Tyson looked so cute pouting" Alright, can you get the eggs and flour and I'll get the rest." Tyson nodded and started to run back after getting everything,

"Tyson, watch out for that.........." `BAM' "Cloth." Kaze finished after he tripped and they were covered in eggs, flour, and......syrup?" Tyson why are we covered in syrup?" he sweat dropped" Well you need syrup for pan cakes." Kaze sighed" Tyson, we don't need it until after we made the pancakes. Now we're all sticky, I guess no pan cakes but a bath right now but first we need to clean this place up."

"Okay." Tyson said while getting up but slipped on the eggs and grabbed something to balance himself which happened to be Kaze making her fall under him. Tyson blushed as he stared into Kaze's brown eyes with Kaze vice versa. He leaned closer and kissed her, Kaze gasped giving him entrance and since she had syrup on her she tasted really sweet to him. After they broke the kiss Tyson scrambled up blushing" I'm sorry." Kaze smiled and said" Hey Tyson, you have some syrup on your cheek?"

"Huh?" he looked confused and than blushed when Kaze kissed his cheek where the syrup was." There all gone now." Tyson smiled and than frowned at a thought" Hey Kaze, when do you have to leave town?" Kaze frowned too and replied" In a month." "Well I guess I'll just have to make the most of this month." Tyson said but before Kaze could reply he was kissing her again.