Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Their Past ❯ Aqua/Kori's vacation part two ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Well Mizu has the ability to get out of her beyblade, I'm really sorry but I can't explain everything until I think it's safe to anyways Mrs. Tate who's he?" she asked as she looked at the boy." This is Max your fiancé." Aqua anime fell; she stood up" WHAT?"

"Well we both are big lab companies and if you two marry the company's will connect." Aqua's eyes twitched as she calmly asked" Hey don't we get a say in this?" Her parents shook her head and Aqua sighed' I should have known.'

"Now Kori go and get to know your future husband?" Aqua sighed as she and Max were dragged to the backyard." Hi you must be Kori, I'm Max." Aqua smiled at him" Doesn't it bother you that we have to marry when we get older?" Max smiled" Well a little but not really." "So Max do you know how to beyblade?" Max nodded and took out his green beyblade out of his inside shirt pocket when a golden necklace came out with it which caught Aqua's attention.

"Hey what's that?" Max looked at his necklace" Oh this, it belonged to my grandmother and now it's my lucky charm." "Oh, I have a lucky charm too. It's this bracelet; it was from my grandmother too!" Aqua extended her arm to show him her blue bracelet that had the sapphire on it. He touched it and it glowed." Wow, cool hey how about we battle?"

"Okay." Aqua chirped while taking out her bows and arrow, she noticed Max looked wary at it." Oh, don't worry this is also my launcher." He nodded and took out his launcher too. "3. 2. 1. LET IT RIP!" They let their beyblades fly and Max started to attack her non-stop, Aqua smirked and waited knowing fully well that his blade will tire out and sure enough his beyblade stopped 2 minutes later." What, that's the first time I've lost."

"Well that's because my defense is strong and your offense is too strong and you barely have any defense at all. It's like a war, you need to have both good offense and defense or else the opposing army will trample you, in your case if your army doesn't have any defense the enemy can find your weak points and just destroy you here and there." Max nodded as Aqua explained. "Here I'll give you a stronger defense ring." She took his beyblade and replaced his defense ring with a dark green ring." There all better. Now let's try again. 3. 2. 1. LET IT RIP!"

Their battle ended in 5 minutes, Max had put up a good fight but since Aqua was more experienced she had defeated him." Thank you so much Aqua, my blades stronger now!" he said while giving her a hug, Aqua blushed but hugged him back.