Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Their Past ❯ Good bye ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Ray, I have to leave today." Tenshi said while she and Ray were up in the mountains. Tenshi was sitting on a rock and she had her duffle bag on her shoulder, she had already said her goodbyes to everyone else." I know." Ray mumbled. They had so many good memories and had become best friends but it's finally coming to an end. Mariah and Lee have become like her sister and brother she never had while Ray became something more to her.

"Are you going miss me?" Tenshi asked while Ray blushed" Yes." Tenshi stood up and took off something that was on her neck; she walked over to Ray and took his hand. Giving the item to his hand she closed his hand and whispered in his ear" Keep this as a gift." She kissed him on the lips and whispered" I love you." And disappeared right after she heard him whisper back" Me too." He opened his hand and saw the sun half of her necklace of the moon and sun, it said: you are the light to my dark, forever shining in my dark heart, my heart and soul forever yours. Wait for me.

WITH RUBY

Ruby had said good bye to her aunt and was at the airport waiting for Kai, over the little time she had grown deeply in love with Kai. She saw him waiting for her and wearing the phoenix necklace, she ran over to him and kissed him." Kai I'm going to miss you." Kai smiled" I'm going to miss you too."

WILL PASSENGERS FOR FLIGHT 192 PLEASE REPORT, I REPEAT

WILL PASSENGERS FOR FLIGHT 192 TO RUSSIA PLEASE REPORT?

"Kai, that's my flight I need to go." Ruby turned to leave after a kiss when she felt something wrap around her neck." Kai?" she turned around when she saw it was his scarf." This is my gift to you, something to remember me by." She smiled" Don't worry Kai, I will return. Even if it takes me years I'll be back." Kai smirked" and I'll be waiting." He kissed her good bye and watched her leave.

WITH KAZE

Kaze sighed as she rode the car taxi that was taking her back to Russia, Tyson decided to say good bye at the airport and followed her. She had already bid grandpa good-bye and had given him a rare plant she had planted secretly since he loved plants so much. She had gotten the seed from Tenshi long ago who had found it one day.

"So this is it." Kaze whispered as they neared the airport, Tyson nodded" Yeah." Kaze smiled at their memories" Time went so fast, I can't believe that I have to leave already." Tyson didn't say anything but looked out the window, he growled and than turned to Kaze kissing her fully on the lips." I'm going to miss you so much." He whispered, she hugged him" Me too, Tyson I have a gift for you. Think of it as a promise gift." She took out her silver dragon pendant; it was an exact replica of Dragoon, and placed it in his hands." This pendant belonged to my family for generations and I want you to have it, think of it as a promise that I'll come back to you someday."

She sighed closing her eyes when she felt something on her head, she took it off and saw that it was Tyson's hat." Tyson, this is your favorite hat." Tyson smirked" Well I'll get another hat, besides if you gave me something special of yours I should give you something special too." Kaze smiled" Thank you Tyson, good bye and don't worry I'll come back someday." She waved and went in the airport.

WITH AQUA

Aqua stood at the airport, she had begged her parents for her to go alone and they agreed as long as Max come a long with her. They sat quietly in the chairs for Aqua's plane to leave. Over the month Max and Aqua had fallen deeply in love without even knowing it and now here they were waiting for Aqua to leave.

"Max, my flight's going to start in 10 minutes. I should leave right now." Aqua said with a sigh, she turned to leave when suddenly she felt someone yank her hand she fell backwards and felt something warm on her lips. She looked straight into his bright blue eyes" I'm going to miss you so much Aqua, I think I fell in love with you." Aqua smiled and whispered back to him" I love you too Max, you gave me light in my dark world." Max took out a sky blue box from his pocket and shyly gave it to Aqua; she opened it and a cerulean crystal polar bear necklace was there. She gasped and smiled and took off her bracelet" Here Max, I want to give you this."

"This is your good luck bracelet, why are you giving it to me?" Max asked while he stared at the bracelet in his hand." Because silly, I love you and its not good luck to me anymore. Max you're my good luck charm; I promise I'll return someday." She turned around and walked away.