Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Their Past ❯ With Kaze ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Ah hell with the amusement park, I know your out there so show yourself!" Kaze shouted, she knew she was being followed after she had left the Tower so she went to the park instead and the following has been annoying her as hell. There was a big blur and than someone suddenly appeared right in front of her, the boy had raven hair that was tied into a pony tail but still reached his shoulders. He had glowing sapphire eyes and was wearing a midnight red shirt and maroon colored baggy shorts. He had a black lion pendant that had sapphire eyes right in the middle of his chest.

"Hello Kaze or should I say Hikaru Akai, my names Ricky but you can call me Sapphire." Kaze smirked" You're not all that creative are you since you call yourself Sapphire, for a moment I though you'll call yourself Maroon or Red or something in that color. I'm not all that surprised you know my name since everytime I meet someone who's an enemy they know my name, although it's peculiar I'm used to it.

"Keh, I like your attitude Kaze. Too bad I have to get rid of you." He smirked as he got his launcher out; it was dark red almost black and contained a yellowish red beyblade. His pendant of the lion started to glow when he launched it.

""Well I guess I should go all out on you." She shouted as she cracked her whip launching her blade. Although she was calm on the outside she was nervous on the inside, his aura was too powerful and he looked like he was holding back.

Kaze: Hageshii, don't underestimate him. He's more powerful than he looks.

Hageshii: Yes Mistress.

Sapphire smirked as he heard her thoughts" Kurior, come out and use Poison Mane!" a black lion that was an exact replica of his pendant came out, its mane started to sprinkle out sparkling purple dust, it was choking Kaze and seems to be poisonous as Hageshii started to howl in pain." You're not so tough, as the guardian of the wind and air I thought you'll be a challenge."

"I'll show you tough, Hageshii don't give in. Use Wind Strike to cleanse the air while attacking Kurior!" the dragon flapped its wings and sharp wind strike the lion making it roar in pain. Sapphire smirked" Kurior turn into your human form!" the lion glowed and as the beyblade stopped a black beam of light erupted from it a teenage boy appeared. He had wild black hair and sapphire eyes and was wearing a black jump suit. "Hageshii turn into your human form too!" Kaze shouted and watched as her blade stop and also erupt in lights and Hageshii appeared in her attire. "*Growl* I'll like a piece of her?" Kurior growled seductively while Sapphire smirked" I wouldn't mind getting a piece of Kaze either." Kaze sweatdropped while Hageshii growled in anger her hair standing up." No ones getting a piece of me or my mistress without going through me."