Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Their Past ❯ With Ruby ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ruby: Something just doesn't feel right, knowing Tenshi she must have found something by now.

B. Dranzer: Something tells me that's not the only thing bothering you.

Ruby: Once again the famous Black Dranzers' intuition strikes again, you're right. Ever since we came to Paris I felt three dark signals. The weird thing is that one felt exactly like me and the other two felt exactly like Aqua and Kaze only darker and it totally has nothing to do with those freaky bitbeast which by the way don't even feel like a bitbeast but feels like one at the same time. I also felt another dark signal in China that felt like Tenshi only it felt more demonic; oh man this place is giving me a huge migraine.

B. Dranzer: Calm yourself Mistress; you are still tired out from our incident in Russia. You are always the cautionate one and the one who always looks out for the team the most and the person that keeps their guard up the most, your power is not at its fullest right now and I suggest that you rest for a while.

Ruby: No thanks, I'm here because of a mission and I'm here to complete it no matter what. I can't rest here, what happens if the boys are in trouble?

B. Dranzer: Mistress I'll let you do what you want later on if you promise to rest right now.

Ruby: Fine if it'll get you off my back.

Ruby sighed" You can't live with your bitbeast in your head but you can't live without them either." She mused while sitting on a bench in a secluded part of a park that had a small pond when she felt the same aura she had felt when she first. She took out her sword and blocked an attack that came from behind without looking; she heightened her senses when she felt the aura move again. It was moving in an extremely fast speed that Ruby lost where it was." DAMN IT!!!!!" She shouted in frustration" Black Dranzer, search the area." She took out her beyblade and watched as the beam of light shot into the air and disappeared.

"Who or what was that." Ruby sighed leaning on the bench as she let her senses shut down for now; it was quiet for a minute when she snapped her eyes open grabbing her sword again." Dang it, can't I have a moment of peace." She muttered to herself as she ran deeper into the park when she felt something slam her into a tree. She defiantly felt hands on her hands which were pinned above her and growled" Who are you?" the form in front of her started to take a solid form and she stared getting a good look at her enemy. He was a boy with dark blue hair with red streaks and crimson eyes that were outlined in black; he was wearing a midnight blue jump suit.

"Ah you must be Hilary also known as Ruby, guardian of the fire and dark bitbeast. Names James but just call me Crimson." He said in an amused voice as he watched her struggle against the tree." You know you should stop struggling since it's useless. Besides watching you struggle like that really turns me on." Ruby growled but nonetheless stopped struggling" You sick perverted bastard, I'll repeat myself who are you and how do you know my name?"

"Ah, ah, ah little Hilary, calling me names really hurts my feelings you know." He whispered in her ears sending shivers down her spine" I found out all about you from my leader who is with your precious team captain whom may I suggest that is right now putty in my masters hands." Ruby growled in anger" You better not have done anything to her and don't call me Hilary."

"But why, isn't that your name?" he asked as he nuzzled her neck when he noticed the necklace." And ho what's this, such a beautiful necklace." He commented as he traced the chain to the phoenix which was inside her shirt. He tugged the chain lightly forcing the phoenix to come out of her shirt, he watched in amusement as he saw the emotion of horror in her eyes although her face was nonchalant.' If he touches the phoenix he could disturb the bond that Kai and I have through these necklaces and break it.' She thought in a panic voice as she watched him lean forward.' I need to do something but his grip on my hands are so tight, ugh whatever morals or no morals.' She muttered in her head as she brought her knee up on his groin, he fell on the floor as Ruby rolled out of the way grabbing her sword at the same time.

Ruby: Black Dranzer, come quick. I need your help!

B. Dranzer: What is it Mistress, you sound distress?

Ruby: Didn't you feel a disturbance around my presences a minute ago?

B. Dranzer: No, I felt that you were alone.

Ruby: Damn he must have put a barrier around us, that means I'll have to face him alone.

B. Dranzer: Mistress, what are you talking about?

She was too preoccupied with the conversation to notice that Crimson was right in front of her. She jolted out of her thought when she felt herself on the floor" Ah, did you try to escape?" he asked in a childish voice, Ruby snorted" I don't run, I fight back." She shouted as she powered up sending him flying who landed neatly on his feet.