Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Their Past ❯ With the other girls ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Ah beautiful Paris, such a nice place." Kaze mused when she suddenly felt Ruby smacking her in the head." You're suppose to be working, not musing now look around for anything weird." She turned around when she felt Aqua tug her shirt" What Aqua."

"Um Ruby, does that count as something weird?" she asked while pointing at the Eiffel Tower where the top was sprouting bright lights." Yes, c'mon let's go!" Ruby shouted as she jumped on the building, they followed her until they were at the top of the Tower floating." Look, the boys are battling those freak shows." Kaze commented, Ruby didn't reply but looked thoughtfully at the wolf, vampire, and etc bitbeast.' Those bitbeast feel a little strange, almost like it's not a bitbeast but it is at the same time.'

"Hey Ruby are you okay?" she jumped when she felt Aqua's hand on her shoulder" Yeah, I'm fine." "So do you think we should help?" Kaze asked as the battle started to get fierce. Ruby shook her head" Nah, that boy over there with the green hair has a close eye on them in case they need back up and Kai's coming up the steps right now." The two looked at her incredulously" How in the world did you know Kai's coming up right now?" she gave them a look that clearly stated they were being stupid.

"Did you already forget about our necklaces? Kai may not remember how he got it or who gave it to him but he knows it's special so that's why he still has it." Ruby said shaking her head at their stupidity. "Anyways I think the boys will be the safe for now, we can tell if they're in trouble since their bitbeasts will call out wildly sending out signals without knowing it. So for now let's just have some fun." Kaze's eyes almost came out of her sockets, she flew over to Ruby and touched her forehead" You're coming down with something aren't you? I mean the great ice queen Ruby well fire in your case, proposing that we do something fun?"

"You're acting just like that Tyson kid." Aqua said shaking her head while Kaze gave a goofy smile." And that's a bad thing because?" Ruby just smacked her in the head again and disappeared." Ow, anyway that's a good idea. I'm leaving to the amusement park, you wanna come with Aqua?" Aqua shook her head" No thanks, I heard that there's a beautiful garden here and I want to check it out." Kaze nodded" Well suit yourself." She waved disappearing.