Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Their Past ❯ Tenshi's mission part two ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

She turned to leave when she felt her body disobeying her" Hey what the....." Shadow had walked over to her stood in front of you" You have great power Tenshi, powers that could control the world if you could only unlock them." He whispered as he stared straight into her eyes, Tenshi suddenly felt light headed and she started to get dizzy. She tried to look away but her body wouldn't obey. Shadow leaned closer to her without breaking their eye contact at all until his lips was fully on hers.

Suddenly flashes of images passed her mind, she studied the flashes carefully. Her eyes widened at the knowledge of what it showed her, it showed her past life of the past guardian of the bitbeast. Her legs gave out and Shadow caught her and smirked" You now hold some of the knowledge of what I know; use it well and maybe you'll get stronger." He kissed her again and than disappeared leaving her at shock." I need to tell the others what I saw but need to find the bitbeast first. Ugh, after I finish this I need to brush my teeth." She sighed when suddenly her beyblade started to glow.

"What the?" she grabbed it and the light suddenly pulled her arm upwards toward the sky, the light as if calling someone shined brighter when something like a shooting star shot out of the bright blue sky. The silver beam of light sucked up into her beyblade and than everything went black. Tenshi woke up later with a headache.

Tenshi: Damn it that hurt like hell, especially this killer headache.

???: Maybe for you it was

Tenshi: Who are you, wait don't tell me another psycho maniac who wants to kill me

???: Nope Mistress, I'm your bitbeast Megami.

Tenshi: Megami?

Megami: Yup, I'm your bitbeast

Tenshi: My bitbeast? So you're the last sacred bitbeast of the 8

Megami: Yup but I'm one of the three special bitbeast that have three forms.

Tenshi: Uh-huh which are?

Megami: Oh yeah, a fox, a tigress, and an angel

Tenshi: Cool, I have to get back to my friends and tell them what I saw today